PLEASE BE GOOD

PLEASE BE GOOD

no way. it will be a 5/10 movie, being generous

8.9 tomatometer, though

why is she so pretty, bros?

As ashamed as I am to admit it, it's kind of growing on me. That Enchantress transformation was sick. And Leto might just be crazy and utterly stupid enough to work. Kind of a parody of itself.

she has 0 ass

80% fresh
Normies will like it
Waifufags will like it
Snyderfats will hate it
Armond will hate it

This is the movie that will convince the normies that DCEU is worth investing in.

I'm waiting for Justice League.

>not taking the absolute madman seriously
he was in character all the time you know...

There's something extremely embarrassing about all the marketing and advertising for this movie.

I liked that hand transformation too. I'm still not optimistic but if the whole movie's that visually interesting it'll be worth a watch for that alone.

Will the absolute madman detonate a bomb at the premier or fill the theatre will laughing gas?

the movie is so obviously garbage, that's the problem. no amount of chopped up scenes set to any soundtrack can make it look even passible

Same, for some reason the more I see the more I like it. I was certain Snydermans sucked by the time it got close to release.

>ass determines pretty
hello virgin

Harley has ass
Margot Robbie doesn't
fuck off

>GO GET IT GIRL

Which is retarded of DC, because this movie is a prequel to BvS, and explains story elements of BvS.

This movie should have been released first, then the new Batman, then WW, and then BvS (But make it not shit)

That would make it coherent

>BvS (But make it not shit)
where have you been the last few days

>would hump a fridge

Hello beta numale.

>people actually find this design and woman attractive

Nah, that's not how audiences work.

At first you try out the big names like Batman and Superman before doing a movie about characters that are mostly unknown to most people.

I can guarantee you that most of the target audience seeing this only know Joker, Batman and maybe Harley beforehand.

But now that they've established a DC universe with many wallets covering it this is a safe bet. There was no way this would've been done before a successful Superman movie.

How exactly is harley dangerous?
All she does is make cringey ass statements about c-cc-razy, does back flips and swings a baseball bat.

I would be very dangerous if I were half as athletic and had a baseball bat.

I'm sorry, but what have I missed? I can't be in every BvS thread and still have time to eat and shit

I guess you are correct. 90% of the audience has no idea what the suicide squad is. A handful probably saw Assault on Arkham from streaming sites

Just expecting too much

Leto seems to have a blast playing the role ad it translates well. He might become the new edgelord icon after Ledger