Okay, Sup Forums drinking with my younger sister, I'm pretty drunk, I'm sure she is too. How do I into incest?

Okay, Sup Forums drinking with my younger sister, I'm pretty drunk, I'm sure she is too. How do I into incest?

kiss her you dummy

Pls respond, bee.

i said to kiss her you faggot

Shit man, that's not gonna work, she's like really weird about shit. I don't even think she jerks off.

Put your penis into her vagina

I'm trying to get her drunk enough to.

This thread interests me.

Tell her you need her opinion on your dick because a girl said it was too small

Let her to alcohol and you should good

then idk go emo about having no gf and maybe she will be your gf for the night

Yeah, somehow I doubt that's going to work either. She's a tough fucker, it's going to take a lot of suggestion and manipulation.

^^

First of all don't lie like a bitch. Cause if you don't know how to tell when someones drunk your retarded. Secondly get the fuck off Sup Forums we don't need any more autistic fucks who want to ruin themselves cause mommy never loved them.

I have a fiancé though, I mean technically no gf but yeah.

Hey, my mom loves me a whole bunch, cunt. I've just got a hot sister.

Who wants a sister pic for proof?

talk about girl friends who dont exist and make her jealous, then talk about how much better she is than them

etc

meh

post em

She's not that dumb, think idiot teenager bullshit that's into retarded boyband fags.

You don't that's how you do it

If septs

She said to give her a minute to get ready, she's doing her braids.

You don't think that's like how it is but it do.

playfully slap her ass, you can get away with it being drunk

You ASKED her to take a pic on the spot?
She's either a slut, drunk or retarded if she just agrees to that...

That's just a tiny bit ballsy, I don't think she's THAT drunk, just a little bit less than that.

I guess it would be good as a disclaimer that we don't have the closest brother sister relationship, but I'm working on that shit.

A little bit of each.

Where they fuck are those pics already OP. I want a piece of paper with todays date written on it too in one of them.

Still waiting, already came to the same pron twice by now...

Fucking deliver already if you aren't fucking yet

How old is your sister, OP?

I already came what is even the point of you

Keeps saying file too large, how to compress on android?

Wait, I think I figured it out.

And now that I got a picture all you cunts are gone.

Bump

Well, you're definitely drunk.
Good luck with that, user. Sup Forums might want to see the results out of morbid curiosity now, so at least there's that.

Honestly would've probably lost interest if I wasn't sure fired up for wincest. That's before I came twice and went to grab breakfast...

Start smooching if she backs off then stop.

My morbid curiousity is that sweet ass. She's stopped drinking for now, but I'll get her started again.

We just shared a smoke, she tastes good on the filter.

I'm hoping that if she's not going to be weird enough to into wincest that she'll at least pass out enough for me to fondle her.

Or you could just ask her.

Yeah, that wouldn't work either, I'm trying to be subtle about it.

Tell her that you get higher if you share each others breaths faggot

Honestly user, take your losses as they are and get her as smashed as possible so she KO's as hard as possible.

Keep us updated as well.

wheres her tits

well first step is moving over and sitting directly next to her. if you dont have the guts to fucking sit next to her then just stop asking for advice, thats literally the first and easiest step.