ITT: we talk about things that piss us off

ITT: we talk about things that piss us off

>the way we spell pizza

Sup Forums I refuse to believe that I am the only person who is bothered by this. Of all the words in the English language none bother me quite as much as this. Every instance of my viewing of the world forces me to mentally pronounce it PEHZAH. Share with me you thoughts, faggots.

pic unrelated

>mfw this is the shit people come here to talk about

why is op so triggered about pizza?

pizzagate is real.

I hate people that think their opinions matter.
Its like "i get it. You're human. You have opinions. Don't." But no they just keep on at it like the selfish pricks they are.

i hate it when people don't take proper care of there kids, like, don't give birth if you're not gonna raise the little shit to be a functional part of society

yeah next thing you know there making shit posts on Sup Forums complaining about how pizza isn't spelled the way its pronounced

Right? Like step one right out the door "let cut his dick and cause proven lasting mental trauma that will effect his entire life hurdur." And i'm just sitting here wondering how these dumbfucks made i past the second grade and i tell them so cause god damn someone needs to stand up for this kid at least once in his life and they just sit there going "but what if he RAPES someone for the pleasure?!" "What if he masturbates?!".
Told the idiots to get a new doctor before dropping the compromised little shit on his head.

I hate when my antlers get stuck.

OP here.

can you really tell me you don't see a problem with the way it's spelled? not even in the slightest? i mean if the consensus is against me ill just fuck right the fuck off now.

What did pizza ever do to you?

I'm still trying to get over the fact you even have an opinion you felt mattered to any degree let alone enough of a degree to shitpost about it.

then by definition you don't fucking matter either you stupid cunt

i was circumcised a second time at five years old and i still have nightmares about being on the operating table and trying to explain the other kids at school what happened

pizzagate. pizzagate happened to me.

i guess your hate comes from your degenerated country which education standards are as high as muddy water in Point Nemo.

Literaklly every other Language pronounces Pizza right er good.
Only the lowest Shit-tier english is about that fucked up and used by that lazy people that they dont give a fuck about it.

- GERMANfag reporting in: PiTSa

the word "empowered" pisses me off
It brings to mind a loser looking for excuses to stay a loser

>complaining about how Italians spell their own word

OP here

I was shitposting back and forth to my best friend about it and it turned into a discussion about pronunciations so I thought you faggots might have some insight and some unpopular opinions on the matter, also i can shit post all i want, I'm a Murican'

Italians don't spell pizza in English fucktard

See? Right there. You literally looked at that post and got upset enough to fool yourself into thinking the opinion of me you just formed not only mattered to any degree but mattered enough to express.

You're literally one person out of 7.2 billion other people and you think you matter THAT much let alone your shitty opinions?

But it is spelled how it sounds, the phonetic way op wrote it, makes me think he has been mispronouncing it all of his life and people have just thought he was retarded and acted polite around him.

You can sue your parents for that.
Literally a sob story in court and to a psych and you'll have "incurable mental trauma" and it'll be your parents fault.

the problem with you're opinion though is that you're arguing against sharing an opinion but in doing so sharing your opinion, see how that can be kinda hypocritical?

my parents are dead though.

You can't shitpost all you want any more.
Your daily alloted claps, memes, and shitposts get used up by your president.

I thought about this when I was like 8 and I asked my father why don't we pronounce it "piza". I was 8 op. That means that you are smart as an 8 years old. Hope you're proud of yourself. Shitbag

>English language
It's Italian, dumbfuck. 'zz' makes 'tz' sound.

not my president

Sue whoever got estate off them.
Tell the psych you KNEW they never loved you and your shit brother tony getting the house AND china proves it.

I don't know why, but when people use "ect" instead of "etc" and say "ecetera" it's just annoying to me.

I'm pissed because I can't buy GTA V for PC and transfer my character from pervious generation.

Deadline is at 6 of march and I don't have any money.

Fuck this shit. Really! Being a student suck balls.

I know this is hard for you to understand, but sometimes a person can criticize others and include themselves in that criticism. I assume from your tone your used to argue with people to show what a big tough guy you are, but other people can have a more nuanced approach.

Woah woah woah. No.
I'm arguing that OTHER PEOPLE feel they have opinions that matter. This has nothing to do with me and you attempting to insert my stance and presence into the argument is redundant as that IS my argument. I'm saying you, as your average shit-level, sub 6 figures, more than likely single, probably working under someone better than you existence AUTOMATICALLY makes your opinions of such low quality and forethought as to be entirely dismissable as nonexistent and not worthy of any value let alone enough value to be expressed to any degree.

What the fuck are you on? You think people get circumcised to prevent rape?

OP here.

You're a faggot but those numbers are tight

You're a faggot but you got me i did some research and you've proven me wrong with your massive intellect

nice trips my dude

also the amount of dubs in this thread is got me fully erect right now.

you mean spell it piza? dumbass are you fucking eight right now?

Originally they started doing it, so boys would masturbate less.
In these days where men are inherently satan, even mothers can turn their feminist gaze on their baby and fear a rapist coming out of him if he doesn't get his penis snipped.

Mate, people were circumcised to prevent dick infections.

And let me tell you something, i jerk off 4 times daily, so that shit backfired if true

are you fuckin serious? that's so retarded i wasn't even gonna respond, i thought man, this nigger must be trolling right now, but no i see now that you probably really do believe this nonsense. The jews started snipping the pepe's because of religious beliefs and it got picked up because it's healthier and less likely to get infected this way. And to the dude who got double snipped i feel your pain my parents are dead to

See? The jews snipped you off and it was all worthless, also, dick infections? Unless you are a filthy fucking pig and never shower or wash your dick, then maybe, but come on, lets be civile.

Stop trying to find reasoning into the jewish practices cutfag, you are less of a man since that day.

Originally it was an anti-masturbatory aid cause they knew lack of pleasure derived from the act would make people do the activity less to their fucked up minds so why not do it to the young ones NOW so they don't suffer from knowing what they're missing.
Now i actually have to give console to idiots that want to circumcise their adoptees and/or teen pregnancies not because masturbation is an epidemic but because rape is and taking away their sexual pleasure means they're less prone to do so to sate those evil desires. Some even know about going high and tight for maximum effectiveness.

What country are you from?

Poland... Why do you ask user?

Nope look into the history, it all started with trying to make people masturbate less.
The infection and other disease stats, came from doctors/scientists frantically looking for a scientific way of saying their penis is still fine, in spite of their genital mutilation.
The rest of the west literally shakes their heads whenever you Americans start explaining about the virtues of circumcision.

they way i say it sounds a little like petes-sar

nigga have you heard about that shit where your foreskin swells around your pecker head and causes massive pain and dickproblems?

My cousins get dick infections all the time, and its cause they are overtly clean.

Certain soaps (just like how laundry detergent can cause a rash) can cause dick infections. UTIs, tight rash, the works.

Heres the thing, i tend to believe that circumcision is for the best, cause my cousin had to get one to stop all this shit, at age 20. I never had one either

But i do understand this is all subjective, im not a scientist, merely stating what ive experienced

From pizza to circumcision

Stay classy Sup Forums

>ameritards believe this
Truly, the mark of the "leaders of the free world" is their inability to peel their foreskin back and use soap ...

okay you fuckin special snowflake you can have opinions but no one else can. kys.

There are actually parents who want to make sure their kid feels strong discomfort during sex, just in case he might become a rapist?
Why are they even allowed to have kids? They're bound to make their son some sort of fucked up with that attitude. Heck they might even turn him into a rapist, because is he feels pain during sex, everyone should or some shit like that.

Well really says alot that the rest of the world kowtows to the nation of cutfags.

Maybe you and your superior dick can come invade america and teach em a lesson, eh?

>also
Russia has a huge amount of circumcision. I know from experience

Im cut and i don't feel pain during sex.

Whose feeding people this information?

You're right, Italians spell pizza in Italian as pizza. English spells it in Italian. Learn language and then get back to us, or not.

That phimosis that's literally from your dad not knowing that CAN be a thing and not teaching you to stretch that shit.

Jesus christ this so much

I pronounce it
>zah

[Citation Needed]

Do you also like extra spit on your 'zah?

And even when they will take care of kid - they will fucking spoil it af.

I hate those people even more than idiots that give them away.

Pizza is an italian word you retard
kys

I hate when parents shelter their kids from society/reality.

I hate it when Sup Forums is mean to good people

Don't get me wrong I wasn't generalizing all cutfags with that, it was in reference to
>"Some even know about going high and tight for maximum effectiveness".
That in my mind sounds like they are making sure their kid would be in pain.

Dude, you just have stretch your 4skin.
You are retarded btw.

> sue your parents
Wow, spotted the Hillary snowflake. People like you are literally the worst thing with our world right now and the reason we have Trump in the white house.

OP here

my fuckin thoughts while watching this all play out
you must not be a rapist then according the logic being thrown around this thread
okay stewie
can't i'm already dead inside from this thread
did this happen to you and now you frequent Sup Forums?

Ah, i got what you mean

Neither does this
>Being this stupid

well im cut so i wouldnt know

Could be causs you got a "normal circ" done.

What those fuckers are wanting to do to their kid is called the "high and tight" circumcision. Basically they measure where the foreskin ends, go down about a CM(infants), and cut ALL the skin from there to the glans, then stitch the shaft skin to the base of the glans.
It creates an incredibly tight ring and doesn't have enough slack for proper erections in almost all cases so popping boners is painful let alone actual sex.
Most doctors do the "low and loose" or "half circumcision" as a standard as you basically get to keep the most sensitive bits of the foreskin that way while still achieving the aesthetics. Almost all doctors will tell you how fucked you are for REQUESTING a high and tight but they're legally obligated to do it if you insist.

why thou?

>Of all the words in the English language
There's your problem.
Pizza isn't an English word.
We always have this problem with "loan" words. Do we use the original pronounciation or mangle it for ourselves?
As long as you spell it correctly I don't suppose the Italians will be concerned how you pronounce it.
Like when Americans are comfortable with calling the capital of France Paris rather than Paree as the French do but then pronounce the Anglicised word "herb" as 'erb, because the French do.

Whatever you say, tinhat.

I wouldn't worry about this problem if i were you. You need to be able to convice a woman to have your child before you can make this decision. You seem too neurotic to leave the house, let alone trick a woman into carrying the future unibomber

>Of all the words in the English language none bother me quite as much as this.
"phonetically"
Of all the words in the english language, this is the one that really, really SHOULD be spelled the way it sounds, because it fucking MEANS "spelled the way it sounds".

I pitty your poor soul

>wow
>spotted
>Hillary snowflake
>people like you
>literally the worst thing
>the reason
>Trump in the white house

NOPE, IM FUCKIN DONE, IM FUCKIN DONE

Jesus, those poor boys.

I have no problem with either cut or uncit, but if you straight up tell the doctor to fuck up a kids dick... thats just insanity.

Thanks for the info, user

>did this happen to you and now you frequent Sup Forums?
no, was quite the opposite for me. but i have 3 nephews who are pretty sheltered, their parent's are hardcore jesusfags. i feel sorry for them, i try to expose them to the real world as much as i can

> ITT: buncha fags talking about cock.

u wot m8

but pizza isn't an english word to begin with. it's literally just the italian word for "pie" which is why we use the italian pronunciation.

I truly blame the uncut fags. They started this mess

What the fuck are you on about now? I've never seen anyone project this much lmao.

When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie
>thats redundancy

because it is very detrimental to them, especially when they are older, they will have a hard time adjusting to society

i just wanted to talk about pizza...

The word inflammamable means the same thing as flammable
Reeeeeeee

Things that piss us off? The fact my post got dubs!

You are going on and on about dick skin, about Jewish conspiracies, and how you "pitty" people with cut dicks

Christ, you are fucking neurotic

Get over your deformed dick, boo. You are the only one who gives a fuck.

Holy kek

if its used in the english language then jts an english word even if its stolen from another language

The word twelfth has too many damn consonants

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mate, I'm in asia, and they dont put sauce on pizza, use cheese without dairy, and expect you to put ketchup on the top of pizza.

Im from chicago, i nearly had an aneurysm when i forst saw that shit

I pronounce pizza as pitsÉ™, but then im better than you,faggot.

This is what i fucking mean. Stop starting shit.