Are you that 'nice guy'

Are you that 'nice guy' ...

Jk

hang on

fresh oc inbound

I am a nice guy. I do things for my friends. Sure there are some I would like to date and have asked out, but I don't beg or expect.

I do regret giving a couple of things to one girl, not realising she was going to move away, but it's small regrets, rather than I feel so hard done by.

Things like OPs picture just shows that the girl is a bitch. Nice girls are understanding and let you down gently, they don't laugh at you. If you find such a girl, she's not worth having.

/Thread

fgt

probably but then again i probably wouldn't try to touch a girl

Cuck

Wow, what a faggot

Sort of thing that SHOULDN'T be done by text

That was a sudden plot twist.

we've seriously only know each other for a few weeks now. but yeah, in person would've been better.
yee

only when im on Sup Forums

Why did he overly complicate things? This shit is cringe tier.

this
These talks are best done face2face

Jesus.
She's perfection

well, i do respect her and didnt want to be too blunt to soon.

Wow.. She sounds like a fucking cunt.

I would have just not even replied for a day and kept fucking her. Obviously she likes you, but thinks she can do better... Nothing wrong with that, just enjoy it while you can.

she's a cool girl i guess. feisty little bugga

>millenials struggling to communicate meaningfully via text
Fucking retards lol

yeah but oh well

yup

Any pics??

Airbrush perfection

>653▶
>File: Screenshot_20170304-024455.png (255 KB, 1
this guy is a real nigga from the start playing it right

I was so excited for you when you turned it around and got her to beg for you.

Then you fucked it up again, and went back to being a loser.

Fucks sake faggot an hero now.

How much of that pic do you think is edited?
Skin definitely, but shape too? And facial features?

He sounds like a nice boi and she wants a blunt man, as she so clearly got excited by when he acted accordingly.
Then he got all personal and snobby.

I've never been called "nice" by a woman. I'm a bit of a cocky douchebag to be honest. I do try to be a good man, though.

Though to be fair I'm tall and good looking, so even if I were "nice" to women they'd still want to fuck me.

nothing worth sharing. no nudes. she played me with that lol

>be at work
>get a snap
>her
>tits.jpg

she called me on break and was all like," im so fucking horny you should send me some pics" so i said only if i get some in return. standard nude-transaction.

>get off work
>get home
>take off pants
>send s pic of my oscar meyer
>she is like, wow

then, THEN she tells me she doesn't send nudes.

tbh doesnt bug me too much. i'll pretty much show anyone my weeny

nice guys: "where's MY hug?"

yeah i tend to fuck things up sometimes.

>send pic of your dick
>she immediately goes cold and doesn't reciprocate

i got some bad news for you, son.

Literally not understanding that word

Go back to school faggot

god i hope this is fake, so cringey

;_;

from what i'm assuming. she has another guy. she told me about her "LONG TERM FRIEND jake"

that's probably whats up tbh cause if she truly was looking for a fwb type of thing, she broke plenty of guidelines. she was just as attached as i was and then one day she hangs out with jake, and didnt hmu for like, 3 days. then today this happened.

100% real m8

Bitch basically wants to just fuck and have no investment on this dude, he tells her how it is and she gets all butthurt? Checkmate. This is the game nowadays people. Fuck em.

that's not exaclty how it happened. i told that all wrong. guess there's no recovery from that lol.

she sent pics. but they weren't nudies.

brb gonna smoke

she's so crazy dude wtf

Dude she the standard game playing whore.

She wants your dick and chads across the street, shes waiting to see which one of you have more money and shit.

These whores will literally be fresh off someone else dick, cum dripping down their leg when they text you " Hey cutie :) want to hang out "

I wonder how much cum you have swapped with the other dude.

She says she wants to be around you, but doesnt want to be serious with you, then turns it back on you like you are the bad guy when you tell it to her straight.

She panicked because you made her feel valueless and could do better.

Women hate that more than anything.

Shes a fucking liar.
And shes a fucking game player that has done this to every boy she's ever hooked up with.

That said, text is the worst thing thats ever happened to people who wanted to be in a relationship.

Try to be more personal.

>what do you want
>I dunno what do you want
>Nothing serious
>Ok nothing serious
>Nothing serious
>Ok nothing serious
>Let me reiterate ad nauseum

REEEEEE

Add me on skype: skull-traill

You seem like a chill dude who has potential but is still a bit insecure/anxious.

>sigh

You fucked up by saying sorry.

NEVER say sorry to a woman. Fucking ever. If it's your woman, then say you accept responsibility, or anything along those lines, but never ever say the word 'sorry' or you'll get fucked in the ass.

she's pretty down to earth from what i got to know. i think the other dude in her life just means more. shit happens lol

This guy gets it.

When you're with enough grills, you can easily tell when they're playing you along and trying to sniff out how much money you have.

God thats bullshit. Why not just say ok lets just be friends. Instead of tucking your balls between your legs and dragging it on and being dramatic. She was being gay too but you could have defused it.

Lololol holy shit

let her go, plenty of fish in the sea.
BTW for future reference, if you meet a girl, do not change how your personality midway, pick something from the get go and stick with it.

To add, if you want to fuck or even just go out on a date, cut her off after the 2nd or 3rd attempt.

Should have really fucked with her and Said you werent trying to make her your gf so she would think theres something wrong with her and shed be at your feet trying to prove her worth to you.

No one's a bitch for not wanting utterly worthless and irredeemable trash to touch them.

This worls is very easy and fair. If you have a single, the slightest, even remotely positive human trait you will fall into relationships and flings with regularity, regardless of efforts put in.

If you're never propositioned, realize that you are not a victim. You are simply entirely without merit and too self involved to realize.

Nice guys do get success, it's just that none of you are even remotely personlike in your repulsive entirety.

your post definitely opened my eyes a bit. i did drop like, $300 on all the dates we went on...

her and i were more personal talkers. we talked on the phone a lot if we couldn't talk in person. but when she's saying shit like, "you can let me go if you want" that pretty much means, "fuck you" to me so at that point i decided to be blunt.

hang on let me get skype

You're sweet or like a push over.
If someone acted that way to me I'd never speak to them again.

you're rediculous man. there's nothing wrong with showing remorse. i didn't want to hurt her and wanted to make that clear.

not gonna lie, i am looking for a serious thing man. i was just being honest.

grils man

She wanted an excuse to leave. She stated it trying to get you to say it several times. Eventually she just outright mental gymnastics-ed her way into justification to say goodbye. That's what happened there.

i had told her in person that i've had hookups before. so i didnt really change up my personality the way the screenshots suggest.

yeah we went on like, 5 dates i think

You need to learn that not all women are the same. You need to learn the red flags.

Fucking learn them, or you'll never be successful with womynz since you keep going for the wrong types.

i'm not new to dating. that's why i was being honest and up front with her.

for real.

ITT dudes that don't understand that women are generally stupid and that they should be treated like dogs. Women's purpose is to empty your balls. Avoid at all costs for anything else cuz of nagging.

virgin spotted

After the 2nd, I would have pushed for a relationship or sex.

If she denied either, I would have dropped her.

You can't be complacent with women. A lot expect you to be a bit aggressive because they like having the power to tell you "no."

If they do tell you "no," move on; MAYBE give it one more attempt, maybe...

After that, it looks pathetic.

Yea maybe, screenshots do not tell the whole story anyways. Whatever, man, trust me, you'll find much better girls in the future, but make sure to tell them what youre looking for, and dont be vague about it, no room for interpretation.

>ITT dudes that don't understand that women are generally stupid and that they should be treated like dogs. Women's purpose is to empty your balls. Avoid at all costs for anything else cuz of nagging.

yeah. our dates went fast. literally consecutive days. so it just seemed too soon for me to push one or the other. if she played me for some free food, she did a good job lol

No it wasnt... it should have happened like 3 messages back. he was wasting her time and she was acting stupi
"i thought you were letting me go"

He also shouldnt have said that he was looking for something emotiona when she said that's not what she wanted.

He should have just said: "hey, I'm up for whatever you want, no strings attached sounds fine, lets meet again and take it from there."

Then since you already know she wants to fuck, you are free to push a little bit. touching her, kissing, etc.

Not Repeatedly texting "Im confused"

married actually. You know the saying of, "for every hot girl theres a guy tired of dealing with her shit" right?

yeah i wasn't being to vague imo. but oh well

brb gonna go take a shit

I mean he's half right. Considering the age demographic of Sup Forums, it's a good idea to recommend staying away from relationships since statistically they will end up a failure, and she'll end up riding Chad's dick eventually.

This is why you become a Chad.

well fuck man i was confused. but i do like that line, "hey, I'm up for whatever you want, no strings attached sounds fine, lets meet again and take it from there."

i dont want to be a chad lol. i've had my share of sex. i want something real. no shame

I honestly don't think you were being vague.
She was weird and cunty tbh

jesus op you are a fucking pathetic faggot....you literally said you were sorry to this pig after slaming you 2 inch dick first into the friend zone... FUCK YOU OP GOD DAMN IT

Yeah, it's tough if it's something fast.

I met this Russian on vacation here.

First day we met, we exchanged number and talked.

BUT I invited her out on a date the very next day. We ate some dinner, went to a bar...

BUT I took her back to my place and we fucked.

Then we went out and fucked for the 4 days she we here...

My dick was sore by the time she left...

It was fast, but the date led to sex at least...

Russian women really know how to please a man... not stuck up or bitchy at all... it was so great.

>"for every hot girl theres a guy tired of dealing with her shit" right?

>she did get kinda weird and cunty near the end there lol. like i said a few posts ago, her friend jake is probably just more important. and she could tell i was looking for something serious so she used that to her advantage as a way to try to break things off... and as another user said, when i turned around and got blunt, she realized i didnt care either way.