I'm a 25 year old virgin

>I'm a 25 year old virgin.
>Super hot 18 year old girl, fresh out of hs, that everyone at my work wants to fuck and tries to fuck.
>I don't try but I'm pretty much a professional actor and manipulator, sociopath... everyone also loves me.
>She goes for me and gives me every obvious sign. "Who's "we"? do you have a girlfriend?".. "Thanks for helping me, you can father my first born.".. snaps me all day and I take hours upon hours to respond because...
>Super fucking hot and everyone wants to fuck her brains out
>Talk to her at work today since snaps
>She literally stares at me with the biggest smile, I can tell shes petrified and nervous, then barely lets out a word. She melts when I speak to her.

My birthday coming up soon. This is the best chance I'll ever get to fix the biggest issue in my life by far. This is my fucking chance Sup Forumsros. Send me all of your fucking prayers, because I'll never forgive myself if I am a 26 year old virgin.

> pretty much a professional actor and manipulator, sociopath
cringe

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

> pretty much a professional actor and manipulator, sociopath

Then why are you still a virgin?

>25 year old virgin
>everyone loves me

pick one faggot

OP here. Because I'm insecure as fuck about my lack of experience. I didn't become good looking until 2 years ago. After that, after lifting an absurd amount and changing my appearance, and entire new world opened up. People started just treating me better, especially girls. It's been a long fight ever since. I had another chance with a gorgeous girl last year, but fucked it up because I was insecure about my lack of experience. I convinced myself she wasn't into me when she was holding my hand, giving me massages, telling me she "loves me" and asks me to cuddle her.

There's one girl I don't like, probably an 8 (most of my friends rate her that and they are all steroid monsters), who is literally obsessed with me. That won't happen again. This girls is 18. She is probably almost as bad as me. She is nervous as fuck and I've never had a girl melt like she does when I give her attention.

OP here. Because I'm insecure as fuck about my lack of experience. I didn't become good looking until 2 years ago. After that, after lifting an absurd amount and changing my appearance, and entire new world opened up. People started just treating me better, especially girls. It's been a long fight ever since. I had another chance with a gorgeous girl last year, but fucked it up because I was insecure about my lack of experience. I convinced myself she wasn't into me when she was holding my hand, giving me massages, telling me she "loves me" and asks me to cuddle her.

There's one girl I don't like, probably an 8 (most of my friends rate her that and they are all steroid monsters), who is literally obsessed with me. That won't happen again. This girls is 18. She is probably almost as bad as me. She is nervous as fuck and I've never had a girl melt like she does when I give her attention. I'm a faggot, btw.

Pretty much.
Guys proberbly a cuck neckbeard with a fedora.

professional actor but cant act out a sex scene? LOLS

You should be honest with her and tell you her story, maybe fabricate it a bit and say I had a gf who hurt me so I didn't have relationships for a long time and am insecure about intimacy, if the other person is into you they will accept your flaws if you are willing to work toward your relationship and get over your fear.

Your copypasta has failed you

you better post some of those snaps

If you are this manipulator that you claim, DENNIS the shit out of her.

If not, you're just another beta cucked faggot.

>proberbly

That's disgusting, how can u be 25 and a virgin. Go do something about it u steroid munching baphoon. It doesn't matter how much u work out, you won't get your dick wet until I say so

Hey OP, someone's gotta be first
It's OK to be a late bloomer
fuck all these pretenders, they were and mostly are virgins too..

Just take her out and don't try to be a stud.

Lol how are you a virgiin still? Granted i lost mind later than average but i wasnt 25 i was 20

>Everyone loves me
>Virgin

OP here, you guys know any penis enlargement that actually works
I don't want to blow my chances with this hottie

And now the truth comes out,. OP has a micro-benis

>insecure
>sociopathic manipulator

good one m8

>a professional actor and manipulator, sociopath

autistic work of fiction.

And that's the problem with steroids.

Luck be upon you, sir.

I had a similar situation a few months ago, except I actually fucked her brains out. I swear, once I got into my mid-late 20's, Im suddenly pulling all these fresh out of hs qt's who would have been totally out of my league when I was in hs.

Makes me want to go back to college

Any other pics

Whatever you do (if things go well) don't start showing her any strong feelings of attachment
Make her feel as if it's up to her to keep your interest
Teens are fickle

OP here. I forgot to mention that this hot girls also has a penis.