Hey Sup Forums how do I stop myself from drinking all my beer and doing all my coke?

Hey Sup Forums how do I stop myself from drinking all my beer and doing all my coke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just stop

But it feels great and I just want to do more.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4

That's a good amount of coke. You'll be up for a day at least.

run out of it

Don't stop indulge in your fine white powder and beer. Until everything is gone. And I mean everything including you.

do more coke

It's really nice coke

It's not enough to kill me. And if I wanted to die it wouldn't be with coke. That sounds absolutely horrible.

How do you even feel the alcohol on Coke?

That's the problem. You can never not do it all

That's some fuego right there!

I don't really. It just takes the "edge" off. No anxiety from the rush, just a beautiful rush.

Also it's really wet and tough to break up.

Pointless drinking on coke

Dropping Acid might do it

Well

Put a plate in the microwave for a minute then crush your coke. Trust me

I find alcohol, beer especially, is like soda or some other soft drink once I've downed a line or two. Then again, I may just not have had enough for it to begin to affect the edge. Weed's the same way, though I'm sure that it wouldn't begin to touch it unless I managed to take down a half gram dab or more.

Not true. Alcohol + coke creates a different drug altogether. It's deadlier, but more fun.

Not a fan of psychoactives
That sounds like it might ruin my coke

It doesn't, trust me. Hot plate that mother fucker and rack up a line on it. Doubles your coke and makes it smooth and dry

Yeah I bought a gram of coke today I just paid off student loans and I want to celebrate freedom from debt. I've done about 5 or 6 lines, starting from about 4 hours ago

If you don't believe me then just try a tiny bit. Don't want you wasting your shit

>put coke in envelope
>send it to me
>???
>profit

+1

Hmm okay will report back with results

I wish I had enough money to be that generous

Well seems like no one wants to talk, night friends :)

Yeah your shits wet need to hotplate it. Dries it out and crushes up finer = smoother snort and more coke = win

I'd give you nudes for it. Got some oc

Put 80% of It in container
Put container away wherever you hide your stash (hopefully somewhere hard to find/get to)
Enjoy It at a later say, you'll be really happy you did it. Plus you can still have some more coke tonight and will probably use it more sparingly so it lasts.

The willpower in you is strong

Sounds like fucking awesome advice. I'm gonna go put that shit in my car, to cold to want to go out there again. Thanks@ :)

No prob. It's what I used to do back in the day.

Get a hobby.

Seems like he has one.

I do, I play piano, program, and play ssbm on my free time

Put it in the drink coke to recreate the original flavour faggot

Bro any luck on the hot plate?

It did come out a little drier but I don't want to but it in any longer. I don't want to burn or vape it

I'm not him but you should try hot railing it. Never tried It on coke. But get a glass tube and put heat on it so it's hot as fuck.
Snort your line with hot end of tube pointed at coke(obviously)
Made a huuuuhuge difference when snorting M. It's like smoking and snorting into your brain and makes it crazy intense.

Same OP. Took two beers in the afternoon yesterday and been up all night taking sniffs of some okay-ish coke. Had half a gram and down to about .2 now. Wanting to get some more immediately. I like the feeling it feels good man.

Bro you heat up a plate (don't put coke on yet) in the microwave for 1 minute, when plate is hot place coke on plate and rack up whilst coke still on plate and snort coke off plate. Results from your pic look better but try these instructions. You can make it hot af and it won't burn or vape unless it's poor grade

The need for more when your on it never stops. I know the feeling

I can definetely notice the altered euphoria when combining coke and alcohol. Anyone know how deadly it actually can be? Not overdoing it obviously but just casually I know that cocaethylene takes longer to get out of the bloodstream

I've been up since about 12ish doing bumps. It's 5am now. Thinking about calling it quits for tonight. I'm 4 beers in and thinking about slamming 2 so I can go to bed

You shouldn't because you're fucking doing cocaine and drinking alone, fucking loser

It's deadly if you have heart problems and don't know how to manage your drug/alcohol intake. I know people who are hammered then take a .1 line every 30 mins. That's when it gets deadly

Kill yourself. Coke is white trash and that beer is shit

You're white trash

Nice had been taking bumps throughout the day yesterday and through the night some small lines. Calling it quits for the cane though and took a xan to ease me of the comedown.

I wonder, is it worse if you're drinking more alcohol and taking lines every 2-3 hours or so? Or if you're blowing hardcore lines and drinking less but still at least every 2ish hours.

Cocaine is fun

Who the fuck does coke by themselves? Are you that autistic? oh wait i'm posting to an OP doing coke and drinking by themselves answered my own question, i hope you OD faggot.

why stop?

Chew some tobacco. Preferably Skoal

No YOU'RE white trash!

Doing drugs by yourself is fun but with friends it's so much better

Partying with some coke and meth myself. I also have some wish coke, so I'll probably put it away to dry a while and tweek out on shards for a few days.

Drive on the railroad tracks

Shoot yourself in the face. No gun? Stabbing yourself in the face will do.

what

Shouldn't have gotten it bro, ride this one out and try not to go back. Try to grow a spine outside of using.

You've never played starcarft 2 on stims then

Overwatch is fun too.

Just take it all at once and die

is everyone on this godamn board getting the peruvian flu, fuck living in northern europe

reminds me of my college days where at 5pm i would run out of all shit and dope. it would be hell until the morning i get my shit.

maybe reduce the effect of whatever cause you to smoke or snort? i was being harassed by many annoying jews which made me smoke to cope with the stress and fear.

plus college stuff and shit where everyone are forcing ya to fail. but it was fun riding a sportbike at least.

for some reason i wasn't drinking lots of alcohol nor getting drunk, dunno why eventho when i returned home made a holiday down Manila & HK, the result was super smashed each evening haha.

That pic