Hi people of Sup Forums

Hi people of Sup Forums

I'm looking for other couples/women who likes going to the beach wearing tiny clothings.

I just love taking my girlfriend to the beach when she's wearing a tiny bikini, showing a bit off. I know i'm not a cuck cause i don't want other guys to touch her, at least i don't think so. But we're pretty new to this and my gf is a little shy, anybody out there with some experience in this, who wanna share?

You're welcome to comment here, or add my kik account: johnnytheblu

pic related, it's her tiny bikini top, which almost let's her tits pop out :-)

this is exactly where I'm at! I'm try to convince mine to dress real slutty and we'll go out together. sheer or thin fabric top no panties no bra heels short skirt..

more of your girl BTW

Yeah. Good to hear, brother!

Have you went out before, or is it just a fantasy of yours?

Prefer the old nudist beach
Showing off in front of old men

Oh, okay. That's really the next step! Have you done this a lot?

Cute girl btw, your gf? Looks like she has got some pretty amazing tits!

she wore some sun dresses with out a bra and unintentionally looks like a hot slut with out even know...if she knew she wouldn't have but she has forever erect nipples...got a lot of attention each time and I was hooked...

closest we got was she got drunk and I took pictures of her in the hotel stairwell visible from outside

big time fantasy to step it up but she's self conscious and does want to run into anyone she knows...

post more of your girl! so hot

Haha, and of course you didn't tell her that she looked like a slut and attracted attention? What if you did, when she was out there, and nothing to do. Maybe it would turn her on? :-) also, post pics!

Oh wow, she's really great looking! Would definately catch my attention too!

Have you got more? You could also add my kik of you have that.

Damn! That is so hot!!

Yes i have a bunch too. Don't you use kik?

okay well you should write me an email instead then. Much rather share private pics on mail than here. [email protected]

good thinking be are be

Boooo, keep them on here!

Yeah I'm into this, dressing slutty in public and randomly pulling her tit out or groping her in front of people

oh yes that's what its all about! tell more please! and post pics :)

this one died?

did you send me an email or? :)

noone else?

Let's see her tits

KINDA GLAD U ASKED FOR LARSEN OP

Haha that's too funny :D

I like doing things like this with my girl too.
OP post more of yours - shes really hot!

Oh yeah nice! Go ahead and send me an email, or kik?

just post it here