Hey Sup Forums, femanon here. This is just a quick one so you guys can help see my bf that he is over reacting

Hey Sup Forums, femanon here. This is just a quick one so you guys can help see my bf that he is over reacting.

We've been going out for just over 1 year and we are very much in love.
at the start of the relationship we did everything that we could possibly do both socially and sexually. so in the bedroom we done lots of stuff, including me giving him blowjobs.
however, after a couple of months he said that if i didnt want to i didnt have to as he felt as if it was disrespectful. i don't mind doing it but, yeah i stopped giving them to him.
Now though he is upset with me because he found me giving a blowjob to another man.
he says i cheated but i dont understand how he can say that when i dont give them to him.
i didnt even kiss or sleep with the guy. if i did those things that would be cheating.
Please will you guys tell me how to tell my boyfriend that this isn't cheating because he is getting himself so worked up about this...thanks

Tits or GTFO

cant help, no time stamped tits.

Bait.

Gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8, m8.

1. Tits or GTFO.
2. Any sexual interaction, even ones you don't usually do with your partner, constitutes as cheating if you do it outside of your relationship.
3. Him telling you that you shouldn't do something you don't want, was him being nice to you, trying to make sure you didn't feel forced into anything.
4. You stopping giving him blowjobs because you can't be assed and then giving it to another dude is a double stinger in your boyfriends side.

What he said ....you know the rules , we don't make them we just enforce them

nice b8
also sage

you are a cheating bitch, he is right
/thread

Still cheating breh even if you are a bot

this is what you virgins actually imagine relationships are like

>fell for the bait
>/threads himself

how fuckin autistic are u nigger

tits

You know, most of you guys will criticize this for being copypasta but if you had any experience with chicks you'd know this is shockingly similar to most modern women's thought process. At least in the modern era.

And the sad thing is they see no objection to their cheating behavior in 100% of cases. They will ALWAYS justify it.

The amount of people falling for this is surprising. Well, actually no, it's not. This is Sup Forums.

sadly true but it is because the guys permit it to continue. OP's bf will be hurt and angry but in the end will just live with it. What he should do is dump her, cut contact and not worry if she considers it cheating or not.

   ▲
 ▲ ▲

as a female myself id say this is cheating...? like...???

But he doesn't want bjs so how is if i do it for someone else? It's not cheating if i don't swallow

its not cheating but freedom of expression and for OP's bf to berate her proves he is a misogynist. Who does he think he is? She can do whatever with whomever she chooses and is not his slave.

I'm gonna bite this bait and ya can't stop me.
He did want blowjobs, he just didn't want you to force yourself to do them. You giving them to others should constitute some sort of double cheating clause.

you already stated a bj is not cheating so it doesn't matter if you spit or swallow. If you take a shit it's still a shit no matter if you wipe your ass or not.

By that token, can he fuck whoever he wants as well?

ITT
People from Sup Forums who can't get girlfriends because, for all their talk, they are neet losers who will never pass their precious DNA on :)

Oh btw, can spambots get around Captcha or do they just buy Sup Forums passes now?

You talking about the Snapchat spam? I don't think they buy passes because they could just ban the credit card

what a fucking idiot confirmed zero experience with women

Don't worry dear angel, until you don't become pregnant by another man, it's not cheating.
You can be fistfucked, gangbanged, facefucked, all by strangers, and it will not matter, your bf is really over reacting over this innocent blowjob.
Only giving birth to another man's offspring (or child, in common language) can be considered cheating.

*tips fedora and logs out

UHUH
I have kids, I have had more sex than you've had fedoras.

Aye, a mod told me to stop replying to spambots, and I was wondering if bots even worked on here anymore.
I could google it I suppose but it's always fun asking the nice friends I have on here.

inbred kids with ur hick cousin doesnt count im talking about real women

Don't feed

nah you're a cheating worthless whore.

now show us those tits whore

so you're experience is not pulling out and being trapped?

shes fucking around on you on the reg my man.
can tell just by the way you type.

oh not you

you

doesn't work that way pal

You're a slut, he is right

Also, a female didn't actually post this, kek

bait
sage
sage
sage

obvious bait is obvious but regardless the "girl" in OP's story is a whore.

I know this is bait, but it is too tempting.

You are a cheating whore. Your bf, or soon to be ex, from the sound of it, is right.

>Hey Sup Forums, femanon here.
you know the rules
Tits or GTFO!