So, I slept with my step sisters 14 year old daughter last night and I'm not really sure how I feel about it...

So, I slept with my step sisters 14 year old daughter last night and I'm not really sure how I feel about it. I kind of regret it but I'm mainly afraid someone will find out.

Greentext pls

Idk how.

>lager toan

It just means tell the story

Step sister and daughter came to visit. Daughter wanted to spend the night and hang out with my girlfriend. Girlfriend went to bed early. Stayed up watching TV with daughter. Sex scene came on TV, started talking about Sex. Daughter admits she gave a guy a bj once but was afraid of having Sex. Says he wouldn't go down on her. I end up going down on her with her shorts on. Pulled aside. She then gets on my lap. And we Sex on my couch. I pull out, cum all over myself, tell her I have to clean up and go to bed. Still in bed.

well you're a pedophile and sex offender now, when they find out it will destroy your sisters life, your gf's life, your own life, and the daughter's life.

way to be a fuckup and unable to control yourself.

That depends on how old he is?
OP how old are you?

at least he's not a sissy cuck

I hope he enjoys tossing salad in prison.

im sure he'll become someones prison sissy.

>Pedophile
Look up the exact definition of that word before using it you fucking retard

Shes gunna blab to her friends. One of them is going to blab to their parents.

You are 200% fucked my dude. Might as well enjoy the shit out of that ride while it lasts.

assassinate her, problem solved

fucking amateur

I hope you like getting anally penetrated.

You'll have to tell the step mom what you did, it "might" contain the damage, maybe drag the kid along. If the kid talks you're definitely done for.

spotted the feminazi

best and worst idea.
It can contain, but if not, you just say you fuck her...

You better get her wrapped around your finger quick or she will do it to you, blackmail is the word of the day my friend.

Keep her coming around, establish dominance in the relationship and she will follow your lead.

Oh also TELL HER THAT LAST NIGHT NEVER HAPPENED or else her mom, you, and her whole world will collapse. Lips sealed, never tell anyone

>Says he wouldn't go down on her. I end up going down on her with her shorts on.
Elaborate on how this happened please

Also is the pic in the OP her?

I know,
even if there's a 1% chance, I'd take it.

Idk I think it's be okay. She seems cool. But honestly how many would turn down the chance to fuck this?

this

could also lie and say she came onto you, they might not believe her when she tells the truth

I found her op...

Ruin his life

>i fucked your daughter
>14yo girl forced me
>i couldnt stop her
sound legit

What country is he in? Age of consent is 12 in Mexico

Get her out of bed and in the shower. Scrub her hard with lots of soap and hot water. Then take her to bed and carefully fuck her brains out. No half-assed coming while you pull a condom on. Stick your dick up that vag and bang the chick hard. THIS. IS. SEX. Do a good thorough job of it. Tell her to keep quiet and then make arrangements for next Friday night. Maybe she can spend the weekend. Lose the GF. She's nothing in comparison.

Probably too late now, but you might want lookup the definition of self-control.

Fuck. My balls

not that they fucked, that she tried to fuck him idiot

I'm assuming this is all fake and gay anyway but in a strange way this makes sense

>Stick your dick up that vag and bang the chick hard. THIS. IS. SEX.
Wow thanks I didn't know what sex was before reading this.

dont say anything op and continue to fuck her telling her its your little secret,that you care about her and explain to her why nobody has to know about it

you shouldnt had do it at the first place OP
but now go all the way

She got a little sister? Asking for a friend

holy fuck nice

Don't be dense.

rules in jail:
1. when it's time to eat you eat
2. never look in someone's cell
3. lights out means lights out

fuck yea OP I bet that nut bust was better than any I or this thread have ever experienced

kek

KILL YOURSELF U PIECE OF SHIT

Don't you have a "women's march" to go to?

The problem with sexing girls is that they will never keep quiet about it even if they want it, even if there are consequences, because they love attention and feeling wanted and most of all, 1 up-ing whoever theyre telling. Girls are stupid cum drunk sluts at any age.

If you ask me go out all the way like user's tell you,fuck her establish dominance tell her not to talk about it ever.

And holy shit dude 14 year old girl was able to seduce you fucking kek.

At least she ain't blood

I see what's going on here, but i don't want to ruin OP's fun.

More pics of her?

jess fuck her 1 moar 4 us
screem tis is fur my Sup Forumsros wen u cum!@

Bump the fuck outta this

sheet... i tink hte cops got ems... outs!!

wait wtf? the age of consent isn't 12 here
it's 18

Haha I'm here. Everything seems okay. She doesn't even act like anything happened

Just keep on pounding that sweet pussy bro, if she is cool then why not? She is interested in you, let her come over as often as she wants and when your gf is gone for awhile get down to fucking.

Make her your toy, enjoy your hot young catch

Anything else to offer? Can't happen every day in your life.

Got any body pics?

Not any great ones

Damn you are one lucky dude. I hope you get to fuck her again.

Listen carefully Op.

I got into a similar situation when I was 17.

They will blab. She is still a child in her mind.

Shes going to be like, " yea so I fucked an older man the other day im so much more mature than you other bitches "

ORRRR, shes going to realize she can probably get some attention by saying her step uncle molested her or forced her.

So, with that said what you will have to do is make her be ashamed that she fucked you.

Act weird, say weird things, be inappropriate, hell id even go as so far as to fart on her directly and then laugh at her.

Whatever you do, you have to make her ashamed and never want to ever let anyone know she fucked a guy like you.

You may never be cool with her ever again, but it beats fucking jail time.