What if anti vaccinators don't want to get they're kids shots is because they're kid might die early and they want that...

What if anti vaccinators don't want to get they're kids shots is because they're kid might die early and they want that. It's a very legal way to do it and no one would have cared

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z656SmUJnWg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6566zUJnWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vaccinations are a lie.
Get woke.

Proof, you need it.
Preferably empirical proof that has been peer reviewed.

I just don't want heavy metals and caustic chemicals injected into me/my kids

>they're
I hope you skipped all your shots
and die soon

Which is the problem with anti vaccers

You're all retards.
>TAKE MERCURY OUT OF VACCINES!
They've been out of them for decades.
You eat mercury when you eat fish

IT IS THE DOSE THAT COUNTS.
There is flouride in water, but only enough to kill the bacteria in it. You get sicker eating toothpaste.

The problem with people not getting vaccinated isn't that they get ill afterwards it's that they make retarded decisions that effect themselves it's that they make retarded decisions.
When you're young and healthy you get the flu you'll feel like shit for a short while but then you literally walk past an old person that then dies because of it.

The only excuse anti vaccers have is conspiracies and false information.
You literally just said heavy metals and caustic chemicals, which is literally just not knowing shit about vaccines.

Educate yourself about stuff you hate blindly.

But if you are vaxxed why does it matter if someone else isn't? You are protected from it are you not? So what the fuck is it to do with you?

Herd immunity. If everyone is vaccinated, the virus won't get a foothold, but if the herd immunity is weakened, and someone does get properly sick, the rest of the herd will get further exposed to bigger quantities of the virus. Vaccination isn't a permanent solution, disease is only eradicated on for most purposes, as long as everyone vaccinates.

If other people don't get vaccinated, the disease can mutate in them and come back to bite you in the ass.

A vaccination helps protect against certain known strains of diseases by injecting a nearly dead version of it into you so your body can fight it. When someone doesn't get vaccinated and then gets sick the disease has a good chance of mutating causing the vaccine to be useless. So you could give everyone an even deadlier stronger version of say measels or mumps, withoyt knowing it yourself at first. It has happened at a disneyland in California.

I wouldn't give my kid life saving medicine because it comes in a plastic bottle that might have BPE in it. That might make him sick.

Kids today get about SEVENTY jabs, many rolled into shots with a dozen or more at once -- and that's too fucking much.

The Government and AMA are in heavy denial. Why does the Vaccine Court even exist? Let people whose kids have been gorked by vaccines sue the fuck out of the manufacturers.

How is it that if my kid isn't vaccinated that affects your Precious Snowflake... if vaccines work?

When people insist vaccines work, question that. Read the fucking label on a vaccine package.

Not everyone is healthy enough to vax either, old people and the very young for example, so every idiot who could but doesnt puts that population at risk.

Because your shitrat will get a disease that all the other kids are immune to, but then it mutates and you're the guy standing on international television, trying to apologize for starting the zombie apocalypse.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z656SmUJnWg

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6566zUJnWg

You deserve meningitis

>There is flouride in water, but only enough to kill the bacteria in it. You get sicker eating toothpaste.
It's in water to protect your teeth dude

>When people insist vaccines work, question that. Read the fucking label on a vaccine package

Know anyone suffering from polio? I wonder why?

>How is it that if my kid isn't vaccinated that affects your Precious Snowflake... if vaccines work?
It affects people who can't be vaccinated because medical reasons, it affects older people who's immune system is very weak, it affects young children who haven't been vaccinated yet...
you have every right no to vaccinate your kid but than keep him inside your home where he won't fuck over others.

Anti vaxxers are idiots.
Places where people dont vaccinate are riddled with polio and meazzles, two diseases that couldve been easily prevented. But these idiots think that the government is trying to cause autism or anything (which is debunked many many times.)

>Why does the Vaccine Court even exist?
Because people don't do this "Read the fucking label on a vaccine package" also because people get scared when after injecting a weaken virus that their kids body responds as if it had a weakened virus injected into them. Basically people are so stupid they need that to protect the company from my kid got fever after vaccination...its poison.

The concept of vaccinations is sound, empirical, and a good way to eliminate dangerous diseases.

The connections to brain damage and disorders as per peer reviews (eg. yale daily news just posted a peer reviewed study potentially linking vaccines to multiple brain disorders) and quite substantial parental testimony, while not objective enough to definitively confirm that vaccines are the cause of some of these disorders, is certainly enough to merit both concern regarding the safety of vaccinations, and further scientific investigation.

The problem isn't the dead diseases and disease proteins used in vaccines, the problem is all the other shit in there seems to quite plausibly be harmful to the patient in many cases. Ultimately the question many concerned parents are faced with is "Do I risk causing my child brain damage by vaccinating them, or risk them getting seriously ill by not vaccinating them?"

If you think vaccines are empirically 100% safe then you do not regularly peruse medical journals on the subject. There is quite a bit of conflicting scientific data regarding the safety of vaccines.

Statistically they save more than they kill. It's not chemotherapy where the treatment seems worse than the cancer

Statistics have no weight in a subject that is not proven to be one thing or another. If you can't prove how many, if any, people get brain damage from these vaccines, then trying to bring statistics into the mix is erroneous.

If there is *any* real risk to giving someone permanent brain damage from a vaccine, then it becomes a straight gamble - risk brain damage with a vaccine, or deathly illness without one. Such a gamble would classify vaccines as unsafe unless the rate of brain damage is ever proven to be astronomically low, and even then many parents wouldn't even chance a .001% chance.

Bring your statistics to the table after more research has been done.

They use flouride to "purify" the water in water treatment facilities, its main purpose is to kill the bacteria.

Yet the official government reason for adding it to the water was to aid in the prevention of tooth decay.

It certainly does kill bacteria, but so does distillation, which is also much cheaper than adding fluoride but results in pure water instead of a water/chemical cocktail. Even the AMA came out and said the potential risk of brain inflammation and other health issues pertaining to fluoridated water, especially in children, likely outweigh the benefits to teeth health, since such benefits are minuscule.

Um in every and any peer reviewed published paper stats is used to analyze data. In every and any clinical trial data is collected and stats is used. Saying that it's not worth it because out of 100000 vax 1 might get brain damage is stupid when 99999 people are saved/safe

>but so does distillation, which is also much cheaper than adding fluoride
Sauce? It takes a decent amount of energy to boil water

Yes, and the peer reviewed statistics in examples such as that yale study point to vaccines being more unsafe than safe.

But I don't cite those statistics because in the process of study and review, no case has been proven one way or another. So it would be just as stupid of me to say vaccines are statistically more likely to harm you, citing said study, as it is for you to bring them into the argument pointing the other direction.

This is simple stuff bro. You don't use statistics to justify an end result before the results are out. And they're not. But the current study process which will one day lead to a result, hopefully, is conflicting enough to warrant concern.

How much energy does it take to produce fluoride?

Idk, I'm not the one making the claim boiling water for purification is cheaper. You back up your own claims

It's actually making a comeback due to retards not vaccinating their kids. I hope all of their kids catch it and quickly die, they're all a waste of resources.

Vaccines are assault weapons. If you want to kill a kid go ahead, but chances are you'll just give them a chronic disease instead of outright death.

Go to wal-mart, they have a giant water isle. Almost the whole isle is nothing but water. Which is cheaper, a distilled gallon of water, or a gallon of fluoridated drinking water?

Boiling water requires nothing except a relatively low heat source. Hundreds of thousands of gallons of industrial chemicals cost a lot more than some heat.

I'm another user, I just asked you.

>Yes, and the peer reviewed statistics in examples such as that yale study point to vaccines being more unsafe than safe.
sauce, I am unfamiliar with "that Yale study" as you put it

>Still believing the vaccine hoax

I hope you contract hepatitis B or encephalitis.

if Francis Rynd was sooooo smart how come he's fucking dead?

I tried to post the whole link but it says my post looks like spam, so all I could do was point to yale daily news, which regards a case study by both Penn state and Yale child health services. Since I can't directly link you the study you can search for it there. Search for vaccines linked to mental disorders by yale study.

As a cancer doctor, i tend to disagree with the end of your statement

What ppm is fluoride in water? Fluoride is pretty cheap (pic related sigma Aldrich a chemical producing company)

Polio isn't really a thing in 1st world countries anymore, I wonder why.
Oh yeah! Fucking vaccines! God damn millennial (there's that buzzword again) pieces of shit. Leech off your parents some more. Your mother should have vaccinated your pregnancy with PlanB.

You have to admit chemo is a rough treatment which typically brings the patient near death

>their kid might die early
Pretty sure this is why they all do it. That's literally all you accomplish by not vaccinating your kid.

How about a title and about a title and author names then dumb dumb

You lost credibility as soon as you said "cancer doctor"

So is heating water to boiling point. If anything the two costs are comparably cheap, which still warrants the question - why not get the same disinfectant results without adding potentially harmful chemicals?

Regardless this is a pointless subject, officially fluoride is added as an agent of tooth health and not disinfectant, so why even address the cost of disinfecting water? That's not the issue.

>don't want fucking mercury injected into my newborn daughter, fuck me right?

>get told I'm an inbred piece of shit holding the human race back

Vaccinefags fuck off pls

On the other hand, zombie apocalypse kinda cool. It would breed some gusto back into the complacent west.

Lmao. Thanks user for making me laugh. The faggot you responded to is probably a 15 yr old in his mother's basement.

Just remember this day when your daughter will die a horrible death, which could have been easily prevented.

Because vaccines don't work 100% of the time, but if everyone gets them the chance of the people on which they don't work getting sick are miniscule. If idiots choose not to get vaccinated, they can infect people that did, but just have shitty luck and aren't immune.

Not if it kills us all though.

I told you the title. Vaccines linked to mental disorders by yale study is the title of the article, which directs you to the actual scientific study. If you can't reach the study within 10 seconds with the information I provided I don't see how you have the capacity to analyze the article itself, but just for shiggles the author's name is Kevin Wang. That should bring you down to finding it in 5 seconds tops. Have fun.

I genuinely try not to insult people's intelligence but you deserve this, you can find it easily enough already numbnuts.

>If anything the two costs are comparably cheap
So which is easier on an industrial scale to do

Boil large water tanks, collect steam, cool steam pump out clean water

Large water tank, add fluoride.

Hmmmm

Im not into this type of shit. I havent had a flu shot in many years and i dont really get sick, if i do its a cold that lasts 2 days at most.

Just remember this day when YOUR child becomes autistic (much like most of Sup Forums already is).

Not about death its about autism

Serious question. Do public schools still require the kids to be vaccinated? Or is that an outdated concept? Only asking cuz when I was in primary school, we were not allowed to attend until we had proof of our shots.

You didn't give the title of the study, just an article on the study

>Can't post a link to Sup Forums
>tries to insult someone else's intelligence
Kek, FYI I have multiple degrees in chem and work in a biochem research lab. I'll try to keep up with an article about an actual sci paper

flu shots ≠ vaccines

At least my autistic baby girl will be able to browse Sup Forums with me when she grows up.
You will browse the internet all alone, browsing amazon for cheap toddler sized coffins.

Only time when you need a flu shot is when you're an infant/a child. A grown person doesn't need a damn flu shot, only little pussies and AIDS/cancer patients get flu shots. Influenza virus mutates so rapidly that it's fucking stupid to get flu shots as an adult, hell, you don't need them after the age of 7.

are you 12?

>be me
>told my stupid bitch wife not to vaccinate my son
>she does it anyways
>son develops slow delay
>son barely speaks
>son still isnt potty trained

Not sure if vaccines are to blame but probably...

I wonder why the natives never had disease until we showed up? Could it be because they don't shit where they eat?

relative to what?

Sure thing, random guy on the internet.

if it's not a thing, then why vaccinate against it?

If you work in a hospital, retirement community or day care, flu shots are required.

I would rather be autistic than paralysed from the neck down because of polio, and I think my daughter would agree with me.

[citation needed]

Your son is just dumb as his dad

Poor bait, son

Are you seriously claiming native americans never got sick before Europeans started settling in America?

You are reversing the cause and effect here.

you know what a bull shit argument? your kids get vacced , how does a non-vacc kid threaten your vacc kid? it would mean the vaccs don't work or someone was lying.

I know this is bait but I'd love to still poke some holes in it for those who are interested.
1. There was a single mercury atom in an antifungal compound that allowed vaccines to be stored in bulk jars, which when received amounted to less mercury than eating a piece of fish.
2. That compound has now been removed thanks to pressure from anti-vaccers, meaning vaccines now need to be packaged in individual sterile needles, increasing cost and decreasing availability to third world countries.
So not only would mercury never have hurt "your" newborn, but they don't even use mercury in vaccines anymore.

No one can prove from a peer-reviewed source that mercury contained in vaccines do not harm the patient (regardless if vaccines still contain mercury). Otherwise, you would have $100,000 from the outstanding reward for it.
>checkmate vaccinefags

Because people from the 3rd world enjoy moving to 1st world countries to collect welfare both legally and illegally, and we don't want polio outbreaks.

They also put fluoride in water because boiling it wouldn't purify it in the long run. It could still get recontaminated somewhere down the line.

If they never got sick, why did they have medicine men?

It's because Europeans were exploring our planet and making contact with all sorts of weird niggers/aboniggers/sandniggers/shitskins
While redskins were just touching their weenies and communicating with the great (insert animal name) spirit while tripping sack.

Diseases mutate, if people don't have antibodies for them, they'll be the breeding ground for the new mutation.
If this happens enough, even vaccinated people could get sick from it.
Exactly, this.

second paragraph in, last line
>the authors asserted that the study needs replication on a larger scale and does not establish a causal relationship between vaccines and neuropsychiatric disorders.

> I don't see how you have the capacity to analyze the article itself
can you analyze the sentence above? It seems like they havent confirmed anything

Nativa Americans had weaker immune systems in general because their populations did not mingle (europe had travelers from all the different countries trading with each other).
Europeans were also more common to live in denser populated areas, and together with domestic animals.
All these factors contributed that Europeans had better immune systems than native americans.
Europeans only rarely caught the diseases that were native to america, and those were usually not life treatening for them.
Native americans on the other hand were in deep shit if they got infected with european sicknesses.

Vaccines work like 99% of the time, which isn't a problem if everyone gets vaccinated. Someone with polio could still infect 1% of vaccinated people, that's how non vaccinated children are a threat to others.

I'm not going to trust anyone on Sup Forums with my daughters life/mental abilities. Frankly I'd rather not take the risk even with the doctors themselves.

Getting a cold and spreading the pestilence/black plague are two very different things. Natives never fought DISEASE until we showed up. That's why they got massacred.

>Vaccinations are a lie.

What is smallpox? You don't know it? Perhaps they got eradicated when a vaccine was found. That's enough proof that vaccinations work.

>After vaccination campaigns throughout the 19th and 20th centuries, the WHO certified the global eradication of smallpox in 1979.

fair enough on the first point, but there's a HUGE jump between a random jackass on the internet and a professional with years of education training and experience.

Yes, you're in medical field working with medical personnel who come in contact with all sorts of different people. I'm talking about your average joe here. When I catch the flu at home(Europe) and then board a flight to the US while being sick, you can be sure as shit that I'd infect people near me, that includes people working in the medical field on the other side of the pond if they don't wear proper protective gear near me and I happen to cough on them. It's a 50/50 chance when I do it, but it's still a high chance.

So those in favour of mass vaccinations are okay with historically corrupt and criminal pharmaceutical businesses injecting a disease and other potentially dangerous chemicals into your blood so that more weak people can continue to live on an already over populated planet. Great.

So, why is India still overpopulated?

Most anti-vaxxers are deep religious people, the kind who don't take their kids to hospitals for operations because "God will save them and heal them". Then the kid dies, and they say "Oh well it was God's will"

Fucking Christians, Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, Hindus etc

You could just do some research to see if he's right, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. Can you concentrate for that long?

Because the kids are vaccinated mostly and they grow up to live healthy, plus not all of India is slums.

Just like not all of America is healthy and striving areas.