Islam is cancer, hit us you pig fucked son of bitches

Islam is cancer, hit us you pig fucked son of bitches

yes

Oy vey very intolerant

why would anyone deny this, man

Oh Finnish Kafir! Oh mongol, how you already forgotten the battle of Ain-Jalut?

Dont ruin this funny mocking Thailand, im trying to meme Terrorist strike in Finland, implying they could even strike peaceful 1st world country such us

Yes, are all arabs sleeping next to their mothers?
mos likely yes

seems likes its not best timing, better try again later

I'm not even mocking you Eesti

Learn reading comprehension retard.

painu vittuun kun et tunnu ymmärtävän vittuakaan

Opettele englantia ettet tolla tavalla häpäse itteäs vitun jonne.

painuppas vaan vittuun idiootti

Hieno lanka jonne.

kiva että pidit tästä, tänä iltana tulee vastaavanlainen kun hiekkamaan asukitkin ovat hereillä.

Joo ja et saa mitään vitun muutosta aikaan jollain lankoja tekemällä. Kts clicktivism.
Hieno lanka.

Selvästi aiheutin jotain sinussa :)

Hieno lanka jonne.

kiva et tykkäät :D Kiitos posiitivesta palautteesta mutta kerta riittää jo, sanoma tuli perille

Hieno lanka jonne.

herranjumala mitä täältä tulee xD
Nosta viel kerran mun lankaa huora :D

Hieno lanka jonne.

Why do you want a terrorist attack in Finland ?

I want to see if they even capable for that, what i doupt. These motherefuckers just focus on big countries withouth knowledge how spread fear

just let the thread die, he's retarded.

Hieno postaus jonne.

My money was on him being drunk

There is no Muslim or religious person here. Every people who browse here neither give a fuck about religion nor attending to mosque/church. Even if they post something religious, they are just memeing and larping like Baited sheikh or Christfag who infesting /his/ right now.

Christianism too

>"I have to speak candidly to be of value, but I do not want to offend the Muslim community... I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came, and if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration – friends, inter-marriages and so on – than Muslims... I would say, today, we can integrate all religions and races, except Islam."
Hmm. What did our dear leader mean by this?

you never were the problem, true problem lies on middle-easterns inbreed fags jerking on their mothers tits.

Those peoples are threat to whole humankind and need to simply be erased.

>"Ah, you have a Koran in your bathroom."
>"Yeah."
>"So I assume you're a bathroom reader?"
>"Nah, it's in case I run out of toilet paper."

Actually it's the leftists. Without them, none of the West would have any problem slaughtering every last one of the goat fuckers, but "muh tolerance, muh islamaphobia" keeps it from happening.