Wwyd to her?

Wwyd to her?

rape

Kiss her

Avoid her like the plague because her soulless eyes hide a much deeper existential darkness.

No YLYL

Immediately do a triple front flip, provoking her aggressively, screaming 'you cant do it like me bitch, learn to cheer'.. finally landing in an upside down handstand, complete upside down splits, my skirt falling down to reveal my perfectly shaved balls and asshole.. as soon as my asshole is revealed in my final move, I'd start moaning excessively, loudness to the level of a blood curdling scream.. over and over

She looks dead inside. Probably years of family religious indoctrination... avoid.

Fix her a bowl of scrambled eggs...

Ask her if she's over 18

Eat the goo off her thong after a cheer comp

invite her over to a restaurant fpr dinner like a gentleman

Nice

*tips fedora*

kidnap and sex slave, is it even a question?
keep her broken for a few years, then when she gets too old, kill her and find a new fuck toy
wwyd?

what would i do?
report you to the police

>moralfag

Let her shit in my mouth.

Kys fag

do you know where you are faggot?

I would grab her arms behind her back and slam her to the floor chest and face first, then press her upper body into the floor with my own body weight while I prepare to fuck her from behind.
Hope she stays conscious so that she struggles. If she starts to scream, grab her hair as hard as I can with my free hand and slam her face into the floor until she shuts the fuck up.
Blow in her pussy from behind as deep as I can, then pull out and stomp on her neck several times until it is obviously broken and dislocated.
Whisper to her lifeless ear how much I love her.

moar?

for a couple years, nothing legal

Kidnap, drug her, have her walk around on my arm in a drug fueled haze before bringing her home for the night and fucking her senseless

come up behind her and bend her over the railing, covering her mouth so she can't scream. i lift the dress slightly, and slide my cock into her pussy. she moans into my hand as i fuck her, thrusting in and out. just before i cum, i spin her around and push her to her knees. she looks into my eyes as my cum splatters all over her face and chest

agreed

Ask her for two forms of government issued I.D.

Underr8d post