WWYD thread

WWYD thread
replies get replies

Would rip off that dress and suck those tits dry. Then a good facefuck

fuck her baby sister.

>haha am I kool yet guys I made a pedo joke

what else? get creative

looks like she'd be fun to rape, id take off her shoes and fuck her barefoot before creaming her

rip off that $250 sweater and shove her up against the wall, then fuck her brains out

i'd fuck her from behind and play with those tiny tits while she begs to stop

I would bend her over, pulling her dress up and her panties to the side. Roughly rub her slit until she was wet enough, and then quickly thrust inside. It would be short and sweet, just using her for my pleasure, and finally cum inside her. Then we straighten ourselves up and I demand her panties, so she was to worry about my cum slipping down her legs all night.
First strip her naked and put her on her knees, her back to a wall so she can't back away when I begin to push my cock down her throat. I won't go roughly, just deep, letting her gag with each slow thrust. Once I've had my fill of her mouth, I let her drop to her hands and knees and enter her from behind, pulling her hair to arch her back and pull her back onto my prick.
I'd tie her wrists to the bed, above her head, and lick and tease her tight frame, never quite letting her cum. I'll push her legs apart and drive myself into her, fucking her as quickly and roughly as I can, so that it's as painful as it if pleasurable, and cum across her face.

Replies get replies.

grab her from behind, balling her hair up in my hand. as she starts to struggle, i yank her back with one hand and pull at the bottom of her dress with the other. i throw her to her knees, and keep her face held down on the ground. her ass high in the air, i tear off her dress, and slide my dick into her cunt, listening to her sob as i plough deep inside her. i cum directly inside her, knowing she will carry my child

I lay her back on the bed, her head dangling over the side, the perfect height to allow me to fuck her throat wildly. As she gasps and chokes, I grope her tits and run my fingers up and down her pussy. Later, I fuck her from behind, starting in her cunt but soon enough pushing my slick cock up her ass before I cum.

can you do this one? get hardcore

>WWYD thread
I would probably put a brace on that satellite dish, strong winds could cause a problem.

kek

left or right or both?

you choose

Is that again?

Remember that replies get replies:

right

i walk up to her out of nowhere and pull down her top, exposing her tits. as she tries to cover herself, i bury my face in them. she starts to scream, but i shove her back and she falls on to her ass. before she knows what's happening l, i'm down on top of her, ripping her pants open. she doesn't even have time to scream before my cock is in her cunt, thrusting away at her right pink pussy. she's struggling but it's too late. i cum in her, then instantly flip her over and go to work on her ass. her sobs mix in with the slapping noise of my pelvis on her cheeks. finally i pull out, leaving a cum soaked, gaping mess behind

Would post picture of her tits.

i wrote this can you do this chick

now what would you do to the left?

wish i had one

see here

as soon as I see her, instantly grab her boob and start fondling them while forcing my lips onto hers. While she is still struggling, shove one hand into her pussy and start fingering her. After she calms down, push her to the floor and whip out my dick. Force her to beg for it and then thrust it into her pussy. Right before I cum, I tell her to look at my and blow my load all over her face

I'd tie her up, cut her dress off and gag her with her panties. Then I'd rent her holes out to strangers, after she has made me some money, arrange for a mass gangbang and bukkake while I film it and then upload it to her fb

wwyd to Colette?

Girl on the left, she is wearing a collar, like a little slut slave, you know she wants it. Tie her up to a bed, with a spider gag, so you could still dump cum in her mouth, but she can't say stupid shit. Invite every man I can think of over, she is the slave on display. When she isn't getting pounded brutally in every hole, she is cleaning the house with a massive buttplug in with Vicks on it so it burns, and tears her little slut asshole. Nightly spankings are a thing, 100 if she is good, everything she does bad, 100 more are added. And it's not with my hand, but a paddle. She eats and drinks out of a dog bowl, and she sleeps on the floor in front of my bed, with a chain and collar on, gagged and can be fucked anytime, no limits. Every day she is required a daily amount of cum to drink, no hesitations. In public, she wears that buttplug and slutty clothing, so all the guys can have a look at my little whore. I let other guys do whatever they please, catcalling, ass pinching, etc. She always wears that little slut collar too, to show she is nothing but a stupid slut women, inferior to man, and to be used as nothing more than a fucktoy.

What would you do to Dr Leckie?

Would love to make her get on her knees and make her suck me off while she looks up at me with those pretty eyes. Force her to deepthroat my cock and as she chokes, grab the back of her head and force her to look up at me as I to use her mouth and throat like a cunt, forcing deeper and deeper until I pull out and cum all over her face.

Home invasioms, break into her house one night, gag her and strip her, then fuck her from behind in front of that mirror so she can watch her ass get sodomized

I would rip that shirt off of her and grab those giant tits and fondle them. Even when she says stop I will keep fondling and pull my dick out. Tell her to give me a tittyfuck while I slowly insert fingers into her asshole. Meanwhile, her pussy is getting wet so I wait until she can't handle it anymore and rip open her pants and thrust my dick into her pussy. While my dick is tasting her wonderful pussy, I lick her tits and suck her nipples over and over again until she comes.

here's my pic

Fuck her mouth and cum on her huge tits.

Tie her up and fuck her until she cries. I want to see my cum all over her pretty face.

I would tie her over the table, with her ass out and fuck her hard making her moan and scream. Then gag her and put a hood over her head, call people to come and use her as well until she is filled and covered in cum. I'd film it as show her that the first guys to have her after me, the ones roughest with her, were her brothers, cousins and uncles.

left, anal creampie
right, facefucked

would love to rip her clothes off and fuck her till she goes numb

rip her top and panties off, push her face roughly to the wall, spit on my dick and destroy her little asshole for everyone! when im close tu cum, i put her on her back and smell on her feet and cum all over her socks!

Wife who recently announced she was leaving me to sugar baby some rich asshole, feel free to be graphic

I'd take her out into the woods and tie her over a fallen tree. Cut off her panties and fuck her roughly, letting her scream her heart out in the middle of nowhere. Cum over her face and then leave her there overnight.
Start with her tits, of course, sitting on her chest to fuck her breasts. Then I'll tie them up and suspend her by her wrists to the ceiling. Flog her tits and ass, then fuck her from behind and make her beg for a creampie.
Pin her down and spread her legs wide. I wouldn't wait, I'd simply take her wherever I could, forcing myself inside her, letting her body react to the friction until she moans despite herself. I promise to cum inside her, and I do, every time.
I would slip a ring gag into her mouth, tie her hands behind her back, and face fuck her until I cum across her face. Then offer to others.
The girl on the right and I would strip lefty of her dress. We would have her pleasure us, sucking my cock, then licking her friend's slit. Soon we put her on her hands and knees so she can finish eating her friend's pussy while I fuck her from behind. I cum inside her, and then have blondie lick her clean.

left, anal gangbang
right, gloryhole

I'm sure her asshole is already pretty stretched out, but I'd love to stretch it out more

love to tittyfuck her and force her to deepthroat my cock

looks like an animal lover, tie her over a low table totally naked, tell her it's a fun game and start eating her out from behind until she's soaking and on the edge of cumming....then let my rottweiler in and video him fucking her, knotting her and her cumming repeatedly as he does

How would you use Julie, the big titted train conductor?

More Julie

Wwyd? Anybody?

would love to rip their dresses off and force left to eat out right while I force my dick into her pussy. I cum into left and leave her and force my dick into right's asshole while she licks the cum out of left's pussy

anal queen

Have both strip naked and get on their knees. They take turns suck my cock while the other licks my balls. Cum on both their faces, and they lick it off of each other.

More of whore wife

grab her from behind and force my hand down her pants and start fingering her while I force my lips onto hers. then strip her and take my dick out and ask her to beg for it. Make her suck it till she really wants my dick in her pussy and fuck her dry

The girl in front kneels down in front of me and licks my cock and balls while her friend plays with herself. After the first girl is finished using her mouth on me, I hand her a strap-on, and we DP her friend until I cum up her ass.
Pull down her top to reveal her tits and push her over the balcony. Let everyone see and hear her as I eat her pussy from behind, then roughly fuck her. I push her down on her knees to fuck her mouth, finishing down her throat.

I'd love to have this drunk slut right there in the beach. All that's stopping my dick from her pussy and ass is a thin strip of fabric. I bet once we start, she won't even know what's happening.

Get right on all fours and fuck her from behind while she eats out left's pussy. Cum deep inside her pussy.

Pull her underwater, hold my hand on her mouth till her body goes limp. Then I'll enjoy her dick and ass while she doesn't even know what's happening. Finish in both her holes, and dump her on the side of the pool.

Get her nice and wasted, take her back to her hotel room with a few friends and run a train on her. I get first run on her ass, of course.

They all get to take turns giving a rimjob while the other two gag on my cock, spitting into each other's mouths until they are drenched with each other's slop. Then fuck them ass to another girl's throat before filling the left ones ass with cum and making the other two suck it out.

Fuck her from behind in front of that mirror.
Letting her take pictures of herself while getting fucked, cum on her ass when I'm done.

I wanna ask her politely if I could choke her until she passes out, then keep fucking her missionary-position until she wakes up just in time for me to fill her pussy with cum

would titfuck. She latina?

Titfucking. So much titfucking.

I'd love to get my head up underneath that dress aswell. I bet she's not even wearing panties.

Naw, middle Eastern ish

She actually wasn't wearing panties, haha.

force all of them to rip each other's dresses off and show their ass to me. Take turns filling each of their pussies with cum, then take turns filling their assholes with cum. After that tell them to drink the cum out of each other's holes while I fondle their tits

nice one

That one on the right needs every hole stuffed with cock in a locker room before she begs for cum

Middle would be on her knees in the bathroom after taking Molly, sucking off any cock that came in

would make a perfect bound fuckdoll, using every hole, without a care in the world, that mouth, face, tits, pussy, ass, all of her, used only for my pleasure and helpless to do anything about it

flip their dresses up and push aside both of their panties and take turns thrusting in their asshole while fingering their pussy

Which one? Wwyd?

Wearing that to a bar? She's asking to get ganged. I'd love to pull her hair while my friend shoves her head down on his dick.

I'd fuck her throat hard and make her gag on my cock, I'd finish by shooting my load all over her face

Right. Face fuck ans cum all over her face and hair, then walk her to her parents house with it still all over her, drying slowly for everyone to see

pin her against the wall while stripping her top off and lick her tits. Start moving my hands down her wonderful body and take her pants off. Take my dick out and grind against her tight pussy and then force her onto the ground and shove it her pussy

cuff her hands together, toss her onto her knees, and fuck her ass while she struggles. once her pussy starts getting wet, i'll stuff a beer bottle deep in her slick cunt. keep fucking both holes until i'm ready to blow, then pull out and unload on her face

whip out my cock and tell her to deepthroat it while I touch her tits and start fingering her. As I am about to cum, take my dick out of her mouth and start tittyfucking her. Cum all over her titties and then move on to her tight pussy and rip that apart

She's begging to have her hair pulled. I'd face fuck her, but I don't think I'd be be able to get past the teeth.

middle needs to unzip her dress more!

would love to see her deepthroat me while looking at me with those eyes

I want to cum on those eyes so badly!

I'd love to throw her on the bed, just pull her panties aside and fuck her tight little pussy until I came inside her.

great pose for me to cum all over her face

I'd shove her against that wall, hold her mouth closed, and have my way with her ass

I'd bend left over that balcony, flip her dress up, and shove my face into her bare ass. After a few minutes of eating and feeling her squirm in anticipation, I let her have my cock until she screams in orgasm, for the whole building to hear

Believe it or not, this is the same girl. Wwyd?

girls should do more face swaps with their tits

I would blindfold her and force her to take load after load until she wiped that whore expression off of her face.

Mine

More of this titty goddess

not bad

This thread isn't dying in my watch

How about this girl? She gets muh dick diamonds

Right one is super hot, looks like she can take a dick

Put her on her knees and throat fuck her while I run my hand through her hair and watch her jiggle her fat ass. WWYD?

Id take over driving the train so I could do a train on her with all of the passengers one by one

How about this tittacular chub

Pull her head back by her hair and throat fuck her pretty mouth and explode semen all over those pretty red lips

Checked BTW, nice dubs

Thanks, She'd love that. What else?

wwyd to kari the cumbunny

Replies get replies

would eat her ass and pussy till she screamed

would love to fuck her as much as bunnies do. I would start with her tits and start stroking them and kissing her. Then move down her body and fingering her asshole as I whip out my dick. Thrust my dick into her while I insert more fingers in her asshole and finally cum inside her

wwyd to both of them?