Wiretaps your phones

>wiretaps your phones

what did Obama mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedaily.online/post/2017/03/04/obama-responds-to-wiretap-of-trump-tower-accusation-says-he-dindu-nuffin-
nytimes.com/2017/01/20/public-editor/trump-russia-fbi-liz-spayd-public-editor.html
scribd.com/document/335886724/Declassified-DNI-Report-on-Russia-Influence-in-Election
dw.com/en/us-house-intelligence-chair-says-no-evidence-of-trump-ties-to-russia/a-37741458
youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/312607-assange-on-dems-focus-on-russian-hacking-its-a-stupid-maneuver
youtube.com/watch?v=tJzbNGQGJXI
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299236-alleged-guccifer-20-hack-of-clinton-foundation-raises-suspicions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE MEANT LARSEN

I heard trump fucked a 9 year old boy

And now that I've posted it here on the internet it must be true.

>actually believes trump's twitter tirades
>too dumb to realize that this is a diversion tactic to take the heat off of his russian ties

>muh fake news

kys

It means obama is going to prison. Can't wait for the headlines.

Dumb nigger ends up in jail next to crazy old lady and her pervert husband.

>Breitbart makes a claim without support
>Trump tweets what Breitbart says without evidence
>Trump supporters believe Trump

Must be true

Nice try kid, but the FBI just released a statement saying that is simply not true.

Real Americans: 5
Trump: 0

>what is damage control

This is nothing more than damage control from Trump and the GOP. With numerous links to the Russians being exposed with each passing day tying the Trump campaign and many others in the GOP to Russia, this is their dying gasp. It is baseless and completely without merit, and so blatantly obvious for what it really is.

Legal teams have found concrete evidence showing GOP collusion with the Russians throughout the election. They now believe that they have legal grounds to dispute the entire November election since even GOP governor seats have been linked to Russian involvement. This would overturn many seats in the house and the senate, and governors, as well as the white house itself. It won't be a case where Pence gets to be next in line either, it will be a case where Hillary and the democrats will get what will be shown to be rightfully theirs. It appears that the GOP has been involved on a massive scale with the single biggest election fraud ever pulled off in American history. This is going to be huge once the case starts to get more publicity.

Sources? Not trying to be a dick, my gf hates trump and that kinda news might get her happy enough so i can get some anal

>Not Bernie.

Explain.

Nuffin cracker.
thedaily.online/post/2017/03/04/obama-responds-to-wiretap-of-trump-tower-accusation-says-he-dindu-nuffin-

Did the Obama administration submit two FISA requests to monitor select communication channels in and out of Trump tower in 2016?

Yes. The answer is yes.

The legal guys were guests on CNN
>inb4 CNN is fake

I only saw it on tv.

True while there is a group of lawyers (probably paid for by Soros or HRC) looking into this, it will not go anywhere since there is no good evidence, and it would be unconstitutional. They are just representing butthurt richfag liberals.

>it will be a case where Hillary and the democrats will get what will be shown to be rightfully theirs

But if the primaries were rigged it shouldn't go to Hillary- Bernie would have been the nominee.

You can't take back Trump's election without the primary rigging

That makes sense, but I'm not sure if rigging within a political party has any ground to stand on in a legal aspect.

It means he was able to show a court that there was enough evidence of a crime in order to get a warrant to get a wiretap.

But it is at least unfair.

It should have some standing I'd assume because the nominee put forward would be "from the people" ie. not forcefully put forward.

Obama's not going to jail. Hillary's not going to jail. Trump is not going to jail. Sessions is not going to jail. None of these rich motherfuckers are going to jail.
Pull your head out of your ass and join us in the real world, user.

True. And if they want to assert that Trump was forcefully put forward by Putin, then the same should hold true for the party.

I HEAR BY AM GOING TO PLAY GOLF

AGAIN

Exactly. Otherwise it's just hypocritical.

They are making accusations there isn't any evidence it happened. No documents, and no one says they were involved, yet. Could it be true? Sure. But right now it is an accusation and needs to be investigated but until then it isn't true.

Trump might actually go to Jail. Escobar was richer than any of these people and eventually even he went to prison. Even a president can't absolve himself of treason.

Did they have a legal warrant to do so under suspicion of cohesion and conspiracy with a foreign government?

Yes and yes.

What Treason?

They wouldn't risk to make this accusation without any relevant proofs.

But still, nothing... YET

And the judge granted the request because the evidence showing ties to Russia was very strong.

Toppest of keks user. The democrats have been working in overdrive trying to paint Trump as having ties to Russia. Meanwhile it has come to light that the very people making these accusations are in fact the ones with the Russian ties. Nancy Pelosi has been exchanging gifts with the Russians. Chuck Shumer has been seen with Putin himself on many occasions, and has met with high-level opperatives from the Russian government numerous times.

This is a classic case of "accuse your opponent of what it is that YOU YOURSELF are actually doing". The funny part is, is that this tactic was invented by the Russians during the Soviet period.

It has also come to light that President Obama had illegal wiretaps put into place on Trump and his staff during the campaign. It is clear that he did this in order to hopefully gain some information that would be beneficial to Hillary Clinton's campaign. This is not only a major misuse of power, but it is a crime at the highest levels. The democrats are playing so dirty that it is bordering on Treason, and is most definitely illegal.

It's time for the gloves to come off. President Trump needs to re-open the Clinton email investigation, the Clinton Foundation investigation, the IRS investigation (where Obama used them to go after his political opponents), and really push this new investigation into Obama's illegal wiretap. It's time for this petulant child-like hacks to face the music for their Treasonous crimes against America, and the American people. President Trump comes from the corporate world, where things can get even dirtier, and he's not going to lay down and let this pass like other GOP politicions normally would. He's going to give them a fight unlike the likes of which they have ever seen. They poked the hornets nest, and they're in for a rude awakening!

Releasing his tax returns would assist in the burden of proof that Trump has no interests in Russia.

P.S. not a trump hater, in fact voted for the guy, but, withholding his tax records fuels speculation.

Nice pasta faggot. Any moron who can use Google can see that you plagiarized from stormfront.

Nice try at flipping the facts to meet your opinion.
It's all a lie, but nice try.

Colluding with a foreign power to hack us based servers in an attempt to influence the outcome of our election.

Also, all those meetings with the Russian ambassador. Something fishy is up with that.

I didn't vote for him, but he could make all this BS about Russia go away by releasing his tax returns.

Unless he has something to hide.

>Hillary and the democrats will get what will be shown to be rightfully theirs
but wikileaks have shown that they are so corrupt.

Colluding with a foreign power to hack us based servers in an attempt to influence the outcome of our election.

But where is the proof?

Sure Russia prefer Trump but where is the actual proof in their attempt to hack servers.
No report so far has any substance.

Mfw this thread

Shlumpfkins eternally btfo. These hysterical flailings will do nothing to slow the steady match towards truth and accountability.

Soon, king cheeto and his lieutenants will be impeached for perjury and replaced by the real winner of the election, madam president hillary rodham clinton. Trump will be relegated to a bizarre, inconsequential footnote in history. And all you shitposting bigots will be rounded up for political e-education in FEMA camps :^]

People are saying it unequivocally didn't happen. To believe that, you'd have to also believe the New York Times lied when the reported on the Obama Admin's FISA warrants to monitor communications.

NYT piece:
nytimes.com/2017/01/20/public-editor/trump-russia-fbi-liz-spayd-public-editor.html

"...sophisticated investigation underway on Trump’s organization, possibly including FISA warrants. (Some news outlets now report that the F.B.I. did indeed have such warrants..."

ITT: triggered shareblue shills

So you agree. During the 2016 campaign season, Obama's executive branch requested FISA warrants to tap communications of the building where the opposition party headquarters was housed. In other words, Obama bugged Trump Tower, exactly what Trump said.

I had to vote for him because I couldn't vote for Bernie thanks to Hillary and her power cronies I really hope she has a (another) stroke in the near future and gets removed from the political landscape she has been polluting for decades. Bernie would have made such a great President because he advocated HELPING others instead of helping his bank account. Now here we are. A president that might own several brothels in Russia who won't prove otherwise when it is within his power. Same thing as the birth certificate bs with Obama. If the President of the US can't get a good fake birth certificate or well doctored tax records to release what the fuck is wrong with our spooks?

So Trump is 100% right in saying Obama wiretapped him. Got it

Government officials meet with other government officials all the time. So are you saying that no one in the US government should ever meet with a Russia one?

Also the wire tapping thing are just accusations right now. No proof to requesting a wire tap right now. Also requesting doesn't mean there was a wire tap.

I think someone in the IRS will eventually just say fuck it and send them to the NY Times. They'll go to prison for it, but they'll be a patriot for exposing the truth.

No proof, except every intelligence agency saying they were attempting to influence the election.

reminder

Yes... Yes I do think they would take that risk. Trump and his people make so many accusations and lies to paint the opposition parties as villian so often it is hard to keep up and verify. By the time the truth has come out the people believing him don't care and have moved on, they know this. Steve Bannon is running a open master class in propaganda that it will be studied for future elections.

Someone already has at least partial access to them, since they leaked the pages indicating Trump's huge write-down. If that person could have done more damage than that, they absolutely would have. It leads me to believe there's nothing really damaging in the returns. Trump doesn't seem to want them released, so there's probably something indicating he has less money than he has claimed, or he hasn't donated to charity or something like that.

It doesn't make sense to me that the President of the US can't release fake tax records that shut people up. I mean am I the ONLY person who can plan out a good cover-up? Is it THAT HARD to find patriots who would do whatever the President asks in the name of the unity and solidarity of the country? Hillary should have died from Pollonium poisoning by now and the "fake news" should be reporting it as natural causes.

It was believed it was his first ex-wife who released it because it was a joint filing and she had access to them. Those were over a decade old anyways so it does mean whomever did it has complete access to his tax returns.

Find a report that specifically mentions hacking and evidence of it. I'll wait.

One report, mentions Russia Today... that isn't hackers.

heres the DNI report

scribd.com/document/335886724/Declassified-DNI-Report-on-Russia-Influence-in-Election

point out the exact part or parts that back up your conspiracy theory or shut up

>I didn't read this report

>I didn't read it either.

CTRL and F, search hack. Two mentions.

lmao, this is how I read long articles too

>Unironically believing anything trump says without physical evidence
Shiggydiggy

ok, so please point me to the exact part that proves your point. Since you have obviously read it, this should be no problem for you

protip: ctrl-F "Trump"

>>Unironically believing anything trump says without physical evidence

>believes in a retarded russian conspiracy theory without any physical evidence

really made me think

Right in the key judgement section first two paragraphs. Stop being a pleeb and get educated. I know reading hurts your brain but do some work.

>without any physical evidence
5 domestic + 12 foreign intelligence agencies confirming =/= no evidence

thanks for playing

>muh agencies

literally nothing. Post any evidence from any of these groups please.

>we assess

not evidence. Stop trying to avoid the question and point me the exact part that proves the russian hacking conspiracy

>being so stupid you dont realize that that post was pointing out exactly how there is NO evidence in the DNI reports at all

see that's about all that the general public is privy too, which by itself is very damning. what we have not seen, but certain officials (even republicans like mccain) is said to be undeniable evidence.

Trump is using blatant lies like this for attention to distract from the increasingly huge Russia problem.

You stupid fuck. No proof, just mentally challenged Twittering.

You poor, stupid fuck.

I'm a pretty staunch democrat and I know this is bait lol.

Obongo is on the job 24/7 now trying to undermine Trump any way he can.

But that doesn't prove any use of hacking.
If hacking is conclusive then it would have been mentioned in the report more times than twice in passing statements.

Sure there was an information campaign but that isn't the same as "undermining the election via Russian sponsored Hacking"

>trying to paint Trump as having ties to Russia
>major Trump staffer forced to resign over having ties to Russia and lying about it

What in hell delusional world do you live in?

It means Trump was talking to Russians who were already bugged.

>linking to my own post

Again, I posted the DNI report to ask you to point out the exact part that proves your russian hacking conspiracy. You wont do it because there is no proof

>that's about all that the general public is privy too, which by itself is very damning.

factually wrong because the report has no evidence at all.

> but certain officials (even republicans like mccain) is said to be undeniable evidence.

once again, you are factually wrong

House intel chair says he found "no evidence"

dw.com/en/us-house-intelligence-chair-says-no-evidence-of-trump-ties-to-russia/a-37741458

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

Yes, because all IT experts call it "hacking" and not a "data breech".

"We assess with high confidence that Russian
President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence
campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential
election, the consistent goals of which were to
undermine public faith in the US democratic
process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her
electability and potential presidency. We further
assess Putin and the Russian Government
developed a clear preference for President-elect
Trump. When it appeared to Moscow that
Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the
Russian influence campaign then focused on
undermining her expected presidency."

ICA Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in
Recent US Elections

Not mentioning hacking at all. Nor Data breach.

I know, now where is the proof for this claim user.

>russia hacked the election
where is proof
>we have no proof, but there are us officials that have been speaking to russians
what were they talking to the russians about
>i dunno but it couldnt have been good because they're denying it all

OPEN AND SHUT CASE!

>Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election

The Doc was hacked and the evidence there did alter the election. It was done by an Idenependant Romanian hacker group backed by Russia for deniability reasons. Even if the stuff acquired there is true or made the Doc look bad it was a hacking that altered the election caused by Russia.

Sauce?

You wouldn't be asking that if Trump said it

Obongo gets 200 Mexicans and 2 boarder patrol agents killed with Operation Fast and Furious, scapegoats Eric Holder and it hardly gets any media coverage. Meanwhile the media pushes this Trump/Russia meme when the democraps have been in bed with Russia on alot more occasions and Hilldawg giving uranium to them.

Ok, thats a cool claim dude, now post the evidence backing it up

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/312607-assange-on-dems-focus-on-russian-hacking-its-a-stupid-maneuver

cool projecting, now post proof for your claim

>assange
He's a Russian stooge intentionally planting misinformation to through people off of the trail of the actual culprits.

[citation needed]

why do democrats have such a boner for starting a war with Russia?

youtube.com/watch?v=tJzbNGQGJXI

On the suspicion of collusion with a foreign government... which is illegal. And happened.

>implying Russia is not simply grand-standing to protect their puppet.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/299236-alleged-guccifer-20-hack-of-clinton-foundation-raises-suspicions

Proof.

>thehill
>credible

pick one

lol Hillary got #rekt

based Guccifer

Yes, Obama's admin was suspicious of Trump's campaign, and that's why they bugged Trump Tower. Nobody is disputing that. However, there is no proof whatsoever that the Trump campaign, or any other Republicans, attempted to solicit help from the Russians during the campaign. That's what this is all about. Obama hoped he could prove the Trump campaign colluded with Russia on the election. They found no evidence. All they have been able to say with certainty is the following:

1. Russia attempted to influence public perception of Hillary to prevent her from winning. (Recall that as SOS, Hillary accused Putin of holding sham elections)
2. Several of Trump's cabinet nominees met with Russian officials as part of their normal day-to-day operations as people with national security responsibilities.

If a reputable news organization(NYT, WAPO, etc...not Salon, Vox, Teen Vogue) comes out and says there is evidence Trump's team requested help from Russia, I will be the first one on the outrage train, and people will go to jail, or worse. I get it. That's what a lot of people hope is true, but there's just no evidence to support it.

I love these fucking retarded slam pieces by liberal bullshit news outlets!! They all start out with "now lets say" or "probably" to get the bullshit and lies going........