"a-anime is for children!!!!"

>"a-anime is for children!!!!"
>he watches capeshit

westfags are so deluded

Both are for autistic manchildren, the genres are pretty much the same

Why do you care about anonymous posters on a Tibetan grease trap-cleaner board?

It's almost as if Akira is an outlier among shit like DBZ and Umaru

it's almost as if you don't know shit about anime and think DBZ and Umaru is representative of the medium as a whole.

You'd throw an autistic fit if people thought Jack & Jill was representative of cinema as a whole.

>posting Japanese cartoon shit, at a board other than Sup Forums

An alarmingly-high percentage of those who watch anime, have been deprived of the knowledge necessary to interact successfully with other human beings. Anime is nothing more than cartoons with featureless expressions, expressions that the audience often mimic and attempt to pass off as "socializing". More often than not, this is met with derision and scorn, as it should be.

Those who watch anime have not matured. They are stuck in eternal limbo between childhood and pubescence, completely unable to respond appropriately to others in the outside world. I suppose as long as they're contributing to society in some manner, shape or form by coding from home instead of polluting outside with their awkward ugliness, then I have no major issue with them.

>tl;dr: watch all the anime you want, manchild, but don't bring your stink anywhere near me

Most anime sucks but there are exceptions (Cowboy Bebop, Deathnote, Outlaw Star). Similarly, most capeshit sucks but there are exceptions as well (Nolan Trilogy, Ironman, Winter Soldier).

Hahaha, sorry user, but you seem to have taken a wrong turn! The board for discussing anime is Don't worry though, we all mess up now and then.

>DBZ and Umaru is representative of the medium as a whole.

They are though.

akira is capeshit

maybe anime watchers should start making a better name for them selves then? 90% of the time I meet someone in real life who is really into anime they are a completely one dimensional, socially retarded, grotesque, out of shape, loser.

The percentage of capefags who fit that bill is still high, but nowhere near the level of fucking weebs. There is a reason people have certain perceptions of anime watchers. Only the animefags themselves can change this.

Having come to Sup Forums for a while now I can guarantee you you're wrong about you guys not being just as autistic and socially retarded as anime fags.

>Cowboy Bebop, Deathnote, Outlaw Star

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAA!

It's like anime is getting more and more normie attention though, which bothers me. Shows like attack on titan are pretty popular in the west.

>it's a "Sup Forumsedditor is too scared to post on Sup Forums to he comes to Sup Forums" thread

Not an anime faggot but the episodes of Space Dandy my friend showed me 2 years ago blew me away. Especially the one that was on a living planet or some shit.

I never post on Sup Forums. Sorry I don't know more about anime, I don't really watch it. Those are the only ones I've ever really gotten into. How about you tell me some obscure animes to watch and I'll tell you what a vagina feels like?

Manbabies btfo

>i don't watch anime but here's some bottom of the barrel lowest common denominator shit like cowboy bebop which is totally EPIC FOR THE WIN!!!

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why everybody is getting frantic on Re:Zero?
is it very good show?

They literally aren't though.

no. it's wish fulfillment garbage hyped up by Sup Forumsedditors who have never seen an above average directed anime before.