I have no problems with people being gay. They still know they are male, just loving other males. Or female/females

I have no problems with people being gay. They still know they are male, just loving other males. Or female/females.
But that trans- kin- whatever-gender IS a mental illness for real. That's just some kind of make-believe excuse to run away from reality, and demanding for the rest of us to adapt to their illness.
And no, I am not gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedaily.online/post/2017/02/10/doctors-agree-that-wanting-to-cut-off-your-hand-and-replace-it-with-a-foot-is-mental-illness-but-wanting-to-replace-your-penis-with-a-vagina-totally-sane
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

faggot

it should be Gays, lesbians and Bisexuals. Trans? idk they are only good to satisfy others fetishes

So if you're not gay or trans, why do you even fucking care?

thedaily.online/post/2017/02/10/doctors-agree-that-wanting-to-cut-off-your-hand-and-replace-it-with-a-foot-is-mental-illness-but-wanting-to-replace-your-penis-with-a-vagina-totally-sane

So is it an illness or a make believe? Make up your mind

I have no problems with people being lesbian/mtf. They still know they are female, just loving other females.
But that Male-gender IS a mental illness for real. That's just some kind of make-believe excuse to run away from reality, and demanding for the rest of us to adapt to their illness.

They end up with depression anyways

Demanding for the rest of us to adapt?

The way I see it is this: You live once and then you're dead forever, so you might as well do whatever you want short of harming other people and ruining their chance to have a good time.

So, somebody says their suicidal and depressed or whatever all the time, because they feel like they should be a girl. And even though they are going to get shit on the rest of their lives, transitioning to a girl would still make them happier. Oh, and could I call them "she"?

What the fuck do I give a fuck? Sure, you were Dave and now you're Karen. Cool. I don't understand it myself or know why it happens, but fuck it, who cares? Why would I waste my time even worrying about it?

And the bathroom thing is retarded, it takes about five seconds of rational thinking to know that trans people aren't pervs and just want to take a piss. Especially the ones where you would have no idea they were born a guy/girl. What are you peeking in the stalls to check? If somebody is being a perv in a bathroom, call the cops! Like a real perv needs to pass the bathroom TSA or something with a wig on to get into the bathroom. They'll just walk in anyway, their PERVS. There's already law against that.

Sure, I don't understand the whole "I was born a guy and now I'm a girl" thing, but I'm also not an autistic spaz who spends all day worrying about what kind of underwear somebody is packing their junk into. I just want to go to work, make some money, and spend that money on food and eat it until I die, like everyone else.

Even if it IS a mental illness, still, who gives a shit? I have a mental illness that makes me think I have almost every disease because I'm a dumbass hypochondriac. Everyone is fuckin crazy.

Make Gay Criminal Again !

Agreed
Trans has nothing to do with lgb issues which are about sexual attraction
But they've latched onto the movement anyway and whine and complain that the whole world doesn't pander to their narcissism

I guess you don't go out to eat with trans people much. If somebody doesn't bring it up, they for sure aren't going to bring it up themselves. You know how many people dump on trans folks? This whole comic is a strawman

It's a mental illness that's essentially a combination of body dysmorphia, Apotemnophilia, narcissism, depression and delusional tendencies

Because it's been proven several times that srs isn't an effective treatment and has negligible effects on reducing suicide rates. On top of that, it's been proven that reports of regret are suppressed so as to avoid a proper discussion on the issue.
You're treating the symptoms of a mental illness, badly, and not looking for an actual cure because that's deemed offensive

And doctors are making millions of it. And if you live somewhere like Canada, your taxes are literally funding it all. That's why people care and why it's not just "lol, they're not hurting anyone"

Well the original comic is made by a tranny so... sorry reality triggers you?

>threadly reminder

I've never actually seen any real proof of the regret numbers. And if it's suppressed information, wouldn't that prevent it from being proven whether it's true or not? If you have the real numbers as proof, then it's no longer suppressed information. I've met plenty of trans people, but nobody who ever regretted it. Also, life is hard for somebody who is trans either way, so I would expect suicide rates to be bad regardless.

No I'm saying it's a bad strawman arguement either way. In the first one the dad is this spaz, so why is she out to lunch with him. In the second one, who the hell actually goes out to lunch like that and gets those kinds of responses. The comic is opposite of reality even if a trans person did write it.

>gay
>people

gender identity and gender are not the same. by that I mean, you can act like the opposite sex but don't think you actually are that gender. once that happens, you're insane. you agree with the fact that a furry that actually believes he is a dog is insane, but a furry that just acts for fun is just "special". if you agree with that, you can't disagree with the other. it's the same thing. it's ok to pretend and role play, but once you become mentally challenged because of your roleplaying, you'll need help.

The info isn't suppressed, reporting on it is suppressed
A quick google search will show you that it's out there

People and doctors who do more than just feel before they come up with their decisions have decided it's not a mental illness

So fuck u

REALITY
"Gender" doesn't exist except as a synonym for sex. There's no special mental aversion as to what gender you identify as, only your own self-identity as a whole. So if you find it impossible to separate "you" from your gender, you have a mental disorder probably caused by insecurity

Check your cis privilege you fucking straight white male

And let me guess, you haven't read any of their papers or read up on the fact that it's debated because that' effort and you just want an opinion that agrees with you?
That's a logical fallacy known as appealing to authority