Ok so I just smoked weed for the first time

Ok so I just smoked weed for the first time.
2 small joints.
And NOTHING has happened yet. It's been like 15 minutes...

Other urls found in this thread:

learngreenflower.com/articles/72/why-cannabis-doesnt-always-work-the-first-time-2016-1
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2828841/Smoking-cannabis-day-warps-brain-shrinks-grey-matter-scientists-warn.html
welt.de/newsticker/news1/article162552124/Ab-2019-soll-es-fuer-Patienten-in-Deutschland-angebautes-Cannabis-geben.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is somewhat common to not get any effects the first time or two you smoke weed.

try again in a few hours.

Wow. I never knew that.
How common is it?

very. Especially for faggots. So your in the clear.

Strange. I have no idea how that works.

from what i know, it's actually pretty common. my first time i didn't feel shit, second time a really slight buzz. didn't actually get really high tile third or fourth time.

try again tomorrow, and if it doesn't happen then, wait another day. it's not scientifically understood why this happens i dont think, so dont burn up all your weed at once trying to get high.

Damm and it depends on what kind of weed you smoke and if you want to really get high smoke a water bong or bong then you will be feeling it

i wouldn't suggest using a bong for your first time, in case you're unusually sensitive to MJ. the first time i smoked out of a bong i had some psychadelic effects and got stuck in a time loop like i was on mushrooms.

41% of people experience this
Source: learngreenflower.com/articles/72/why-cannabis-doesnt-always-work-the-first-time-2016-1

yeah for my first time i didn't feel high. but i went home and ate like crazy

I'm pretty sure its lack of understanding how to smoke it properly to get a solid amount of THC in your bloodstream. Enough to the point that someone with no concept of the high can tell theyre no longer very sober. At low doses, marijuana seems to only really give the change of consciousness or the mind high it seems so people who don't know what its supposed to feel like tend to not notice that their thoughts are different than usual. I dunno though, just my experience. Nobody I know didnt get high the first time but I always hear this myth so this is my rationale

its fucking weed ...
1. useless drug
2. better take LSD
3. weed lol
4. its still weed wtf you expect even if you smoke much of them you just get lazy as fuck and confused
5. better take LSD

I got less high my first time than if I'd have smoked a cig.
Almost the same for second time.

But the third time.... oh, the sweet third time.

>3. weed lol
>2. better take LSD
this!

no, the first few times i smoked i didn't get high, and it wasn't because i didn't smoke it right. i smoked enough to get high, it just didn't happen.

this is common. feel free to search the web for evidence.

I didnt get high the first time i smoked either user. Dont give up. Make sure youre inhaling deep enough and give it a couple tries. Marijuana is 10/10 better than alcohol and i cant wait until its legal way up here in the dontchaknowland

You Probably didn't inhale it into your lungs like a dumbass or it wasn't weed.

Minnesota? Represent.

>But the third time.... oh, the sweet third time.

This. Felt nothing the first couple of times, couldn't understand it. Then, BOOM... over the hills and far away, twas SWEET.

better than alcohol yes but still shit and dont worth it.
There so so many better drugs out there but no weed is in the media and all over the internet so make it legal lol.

yeah pretty common took me a few tries too before i got it right...

I've searched the internet before concerning this phenomena. I'm not suggesting that everyone who doesnt get high the first time just isnt inhaling properly, but I noticed with a lot of my friends first times they didnt actually realize they were high until much later despite being baked. I think its mostly a combination of the two rather than some large segment of the population having this initial immunity to THC. I mean unless you never engaged in physical activity enough to release endorphins in your brain, your brain should have receptors to receive the THC. I'm sure this is the case sometimes, but it just doesnt make sense to me that a bunch of people just have such radically different brain chemistry that they can't get high off a chemical that replicates chemicals released in your brain on a daily basis.

Weed makes your brain shrink why someone should do this lowdrug.

no a new study from germany show us than u have to inhalate enough to destroy some brain mass after this u get high. So if you wanna get high the first time you need to smoke enough.

is true or false desu?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2828841/Smoking-cannabis-day-warps-brain-shrinks-grey-matter-scientists-warn.html

This is now a redpill Q&A thread on weed. Is weed bad for you? Does it cause anything bad to happen? Would you support nationwide legalization, and what are you reasons desu?

t. white straightedge 22 yo virgincollegeboy

thanks fam

That is what usually happens when you smoke oregano.

actually, bringing up radically different brain chemistry, it MAY be significant that I have mild schizoaffective disorder. I have no idea if this is a factor in this case.

"gray lives matter" confirmed?

this is the third time i hear that.
Im happy i never smoke weed.
The other guy says that the first impact that destroy some brain mass and make THC working is important than its a necessary part of the brain when u get older and prevented things like alzheimer and parkinson ...

I smoke weed everyday
but i hear from this on reddit
i hope its not real or im fuckd

Sounds like BULLSHIT

Sounds like BULLSHIT

Learn to inhale faggot

Inhale really deep , whenever I first started I didn't inhale hard enough so I didn't get high

slayer

My coworker hit my volcano for the first time and he was definitely high. His eyes were red as fuck but he still kept telling me he didn't feel anything. I think you just haven't learned how to feel the effects the first time.

dude pick 10 of you friends 5 weedboys 5 they never smoke weed.
I bet 100$ the weedboys are less successful as the noweedboys

yeah first time in smonked i was wtf it doesnt affect me, 2 hours later i went out, made sure i took a big drag, didnt let any of that smoke get away, 1 hit and i was fucked, my head exploded and it was a amazong

>checkmate atheists

Sme here OP.
last night I had my first smoke ever.

But can someone tell me what the hell I just had?

my friend gave me a drag in a small little bong. I asked for the weakest shit he had.
It was kinda gooey looking. it was pot he said. what he did was that he had to burn this little metal thing with a blow torch to a bright red that burns the weed or whatever.

So after I had it, everything started to get warped and all that.
>fish eye lens effect
>dizzy
>headachey
>everything was warped
>things were looking like they were pooping in an out (t.v. would shrink and grow to visualize)
>if i moved my head I wanted to throw up from dizzyness
>nauseous

like 15 minutes after I smoked it, I couldn't handle it and layed on his couch too just sleep it off. took me 2 hours to fall asleep. finally woke up exactly 2 hours ago a got back home 20 minutes ago writing this.
He kept saying something like a dab was what i had. but i'm a fucking noob when it comes to this stuff, so I dunno.

What the hell did I just smoke??
help me Sup Forums

Yeah. For the first few times no results should be expected

that is what is commonly known as "a good time"

you'll get used to it, and the nausea will go away in time and leave you with the pure good time.

TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT

You took a so called dab. That´s extracted good shit. Basically the hardest form of weed there is,

not an argument :-)

Total propaganda. You have to be especially stupid to believe the dailymail

how stupid do i have to be to believe Bobby Hill?

lol no ...
It is a normal reaction from ppl if they smoke weed they act like addicted if someone say something bad about weed.

1. U can reach the state of high without weed
2. Weed got bad side effect thats proofd
3. If you smoke weed Daily you dmg your brain forever.

A dab is a thc concentrate, it's stronger than weed. Maybe that's why it was so intense, smoke some normal weed in a bong and you'll have a much more relaxed expierence, just don't forget to relax and not panic.

just google the fucking new studys from germany and stfu ...
Btw the German Goverment ignore the study to legalize medical cannabis ...
But the effect and the Braindamage is proof

Jesus Christ, this is total bullshit. Do some real research, don't just repeat shit you hear anonymously on same site people post traps and buttholes.

>on the same site people post traps and buttholes

this guy is offering good advice, please take it.

OMG DUDE you are right cant belive
welt.de/newsticker/news1/article162552124/Ab-2019-soll-es-fuer-Patienten-in-Deutschland-angebautes-Cannabis-geben.html

Your retarded. Weed boys? Srrsly? Are you 12yo? I know actual doctors and lawyers that smoke regularly. Adult men, not children, who are very successful. Lazy people are lazy, weed doesn't affect that.

lost

Your retarded. Weed boys? Srrsly? Are you 12yo? I know actual doctors and lawyers that smoke regularly. Adult men, not children, who are very successful. Lazy people are lazy, weed doesn't affect that.

double post
says
>Lazy people are lazy, weed doesn't affect that.
yes you lost this war boy

>medical marijuana for anesthetic use

we talking about recreational nigga

not even on topic desu. shitpost better please user i was disappointed

Fag
"It might" "it can"... this says nothing. It's a scare tactic. No real facts. You're the exact kind of retard that'll believe anything as long as it's in bullet point.

middle class privileged liberal doctors and lawyers couldve been even more succesful if they didnt waste time smoking

i literally made that image and posted it so we can discuss desu.

prove to me that weed isnt just for spics and niggers

In germany most things are for medical use like methylphenmidat...
you go to the doctor you say i need this and u get a recept for it like for ritalin/methylphenidat its half legal than but not untrue ...
Cannabis gettin Half/legal in germany u fag

well 2bh I probably won't be doing it again. but at least there's people who do this regularly.

so it's basically concentrated weed compressed into a stronger substance.
how strong is this stuff compared to a "run of the mill" joint? cause I had just one puff, or gulp of the shit
like, I honestly felt like I was hallucinating almost.
what am I supposed to feel compared to pot vs thc concentrate?

I was expecting just to relax and laugh like an idiot all night, but I just tripped and low key freaked out for a couple hours like an idiot

I didn't feel shit my first time smoking. It might have been failure to inhale properly and hold it in my lungs, I dunno.

But yeah, not feeling anything your first time is common. Have a good sleep and try again. Remember to hold the smoke in your lungs before exhaling. If you don't like the heat of the smoke and that bothers you, consider getting a bong. The water cools the smoke and makes it go down much smoother.

Weed still the Drug for loser and lazy ppl
LSD still the state of the art drug use it and u never need weed

hahahahahah this

pls kys now

Omg German research results in propaganda, what a surprise. And what pharmaceutical company funded that? I can pay for a study that shows the world is flat, doesn't mean it's true and pear reviewed.

Did you even read the article? Its a bunch of mumbo jumbo about a supposed 20 year study where they didnt even monitor people. They just scanned the brains of people who said they smoked often and at the end concluded that they couldnt even correlate what they saw with cannabis use..

than just do it
show me the research results than comeback
talk to my ass faggot

>prove

dude, just start interacting with potsmokers who aren't spics and niggers. nobody has to prove shit to you, just get out there and interact with your fellow human beings.

Because Germany never uses propaganda. Who funded the study? Who gains $$ from paying for this research? I can pay for a study that shows the world is flat, doesn't mean it's true without per review.

well i've never done this dab shit i hear about nowadays but smoking hash or a whole bunch of resin from scraped paraphenalia "homeboy hash' we called it, can put you on the dark side of the moon.

the amount you smoke is very important. smoking "too much" can indeed give you hallucinogenic effects.

>still stuck in the age old "cool ppl" vs "uncool ppl" paradigm.

cuz there are cool and uncool ppl

but those people unironically voted for gary johnson desu

>never uses propaganda

come on, dude. one of the most famous propagandists in history was a german official.

>what is reading comprehension
found the pothead

yeah, people make decisions you don't agree with. if this is surprising to you, i wish you godspeed on growing up.

>prove
fag

they make decisions that cant be backed by logic. kind of like the weed decision :^)

HAHAHAHA
this reference omg

>retard 20mg

where can i get this?

germany
Medikinet
20mg sustainedrelease
methylphenidate

first time ever smoking anything?
you're probably keeping the smoke in your mouth and not inhale properly, you'll only get a minor buzz off of that IF you get any.

If it doesn't kick in within the 10 minutes after smoking then it won't kick in. Spark up another one, inhale slowly and then breath it in slowly so you don't choke. Repeat until you feel high. Don't smoke too much, because the high sometimes builds up and you might end up getting sick

california cannabis > your cannabis

that was a joke but thanks. how do i say "make me retarded" in german?

truth.

dont know i cant speak german but translator says
mach mich zurückgeblieben

Professional weed smoker here.

In an hour or two when you smoke again, hold your nose and breathe in. Hold it for 3 seconds and breathe out.

You're probably doing it wrong.

Weed is better than lsd? What are you talking about?

this weed consumer here is confused and cant read a simple ->. Point thing
PLS PUT A LOL HERE

Here for a weed consumer this user is tryin you to say LSD is much more better than Weed

pls read the thread ppl told us why first time weed dont work.
You are a bad professional btw professional implys you get money for smoke weed you dumbfag

ok, im using that the first chance i get to germany and get apprehended by authorities. thanks, bro.

for future reference, "professional weed smokers" are just dudes who smoke a lot of weed and do crazy shit.

Same here. First time. Then after awhile you get really fucked up