Started watching Bojack because everybody's memeing the 3rd season so hard...

Started watching Bojack because everybody's memeing the 3rd season so hard. Does Diane ever stop being a huge drag on the show?
>muh female voice of reason
>muh only character whose problems are taken seriously

only faggots watch that show

its rick and morty but LMAO FUCKING FURRIES

I like the animal stuff i jerked off to the horse fucking his human tv daughter

She's a terrible human being and a huge hypocrite, and the show goes to great lengths ton prove it.
But the only characters the show takes seriously for drama are Bojack, Diane and Princess Caroline.

ok cool. does alison brie show her tits?

Just because they came out in the same time period and they're both cartoons for adults, doesn't mean they're similiar shows.

>jewess plays asian character
>jewess plays black character

what did they mean by this?

Started to do the same. The fact that Alison Brie voices Diane makes her so much hotter. But yeah, Bojack is for now, probably the only character I like.

My main problem with Diane is that she is a shitty character design. Her hair is weird, her ear is improperly placed, and her clothes are confusingly awful. The arrows on the jacket? The stripes on the boots? What were they thinking

She's Vietnamese.

IT'S A BAD TV SHOW

HORSE SHIT PIECE OF CRAP SHOW

1/10

NOT FUNNY

BRING!!!

I think all the main characters are great, and they are all damaged and a little fucked up.

Diane is a completely realistic characterization of an average girl in her 30's trying to do something important and creative and feeling like she's failed and lost the idealism of her 20's and now has to become an adult. I don't see the problem.

>i want to be an architect

The whole show revolves around her and her liberal pandering.
It only gets worse with every season. Stay redpilled, avoid this show.

I'm confused about the biology of these animal people. so far there are animal people and humans, and children of 1 animal and 1 human will either be a full animal person or a full human, like Kermit and Piggy's kids in Muppet Christmas carol where they were either a pig or a frog, but no half breed pigfrogs.
this leads to situations where a 100% human's sibling will be a full on woodpecker or a mountain goat or whatever. what the hell?

you're an idiot

That's just how it works in the world of Bojack.

Things have their own logic and the fact that the absurdities of it are played down is one of the jokes of the show.

It's a human drama about real human problems, but half the characters just happen to be animals.

'smart' and 'liberal' diane literally becomes a useless social media marketer and then blog poster while her airhead husband becomes a billionaire overnight from fucking spaghetti straingers or did you not actually watch this show?

Most people who dislike the show seem to have trouble following the basic plot, let alone understanding the motivations behind the characters' actions and emotions.

they both share a selfdestructive depressed existentialist charachter as the main focus with a dumb kid as a sidekick.
They're pretty similar.

She gets absolutely told like 5 times, and by S3 she's stopped the whole self righteous shit and accepts that she's a petty little human with petty little problems

>user doesn't like Todd

>rick and morty
>adult show
keep telling that to yourself

The first season is actually surprisingly mature, but the show has increasingly veered into "Rick is a superhero" territory, with Dan Harmon turning him into some D&D overpowered character fantasy

STOP IT GOD , STOP THE BOJACKPOSTING

SHUT UP, TODD

IM AYYSEXUAL HAHAHA

They constantly take piss out of her, exposing that her problems are caused by her need to be counter-culture
A point is often made how, in her attempt to be ultra-PC, she keeps contradicting herself

>Most people who dislike the show seem to have trouble following the basic plot,

>If you don't like it you are stupid bro.

holy fuck.

REDDIT HAS INVADED , WE NEED A NEW PLACE Sup Forums

Or people watch a few episodes thinking it's Family Guy or Rick and Morty, where it's nothing but throwaway gags they can put on in the background, and then they get bored because they aren't paying attention and don't realized how nuanced the story and characters are.

Bojack is easily one of the best written shows on tv right now.

No, much like Todd never stops being the dude weed lmao xd character.

Only characters I actually like after these 3 seasons are Bojack and Peanutbutter.

I don't remember Todd smoking weed once in the entirety of s3

Not necessarily literally but the way he acts.

Just fucking give up dude, you're fucking pathetic, and aren't going to convince anyone to start hating a great show by spamming "XD" in every thread.

I am an expert on the internet and I can confirm that most redditors do not watch bojack, it's not like rick and morty or something

it actually has subtlety and therefore turns most redditors off.

not even fucking close kid bojack horseman isn't about todd, todd is a side character who gets maybe 10-15% of screen time

the human brain likes to makes connections right now mine is making the connection that you = fucking retarded

Todd's a bitch he gets so sanctimonious about Bojack fucking his friend even though he has no interest in having sex with her himself.

Is R&M even serial, or is it episodic?

I don't think I've even sat through an entire episode. Dan Harmon stuff just never seems to really do much for me.

he literally says the house stinks of skunk because of the joint he's smoking.

Pretty much the entirety of Todd's character arc throughout all three seasons is him gaining self respect and learning to stand up to Bojack, whom he considers his friend.

I don't even know why anyone would care that he smokes pot. Whatever his issues are they don't stem from drugs, especially not the lightest drug anyone does on the show other than cigarettes.

stand up to him for what this time though? because he slept with a girl Todd rejected multiple times?

Maybe just because she's his friend and Todd knows Bojack inevitably ruins people when he hooks up with them and they're still around in his life?

So many basement dwellers hate this show, i guess i should also stop liking It then

yup.

Reeeeeeeee someone disagrees with Me reeeeeeeeee

such typical SJW attitudes, she has no personal responsibility for having sex with him, sex is just something men do to women.

Stop replying to him.

Trolls do this literally every time something popular comes out that people on Sup Forums genuinely like and want to talk about.

Anyone else remember when you could see badly drawn Flash cartoons on Newgrounds and not just on TV?

Good times.

Bojack is a horse, who ruins the people around him.

You probably also thought that Bojack did nothing wrong in Escape from LA, right?

Whoosh as fuck.

>stay redpilled, avoid this show

Wouldn't avoiding knowing about something be the opposite of redpilled? Do words even mean anything anymore on the internet?

She was a minor, that's different, Todd's friend is an adult Todd rejected and she chose as an adult to get drunk with bojack and with bojack have sex together one time, he in no way ruined her life or even so much as mistreated her in any way.

Oh yeah, forgot about that
Still one scene in an entire series is hardly DUDE WEED LMAO

Rick gets exposed as a human being plenty. Remember when he caved and prayed to God? His suicide attempts and remotest drug fueled escapism?

Rick even fucks up his science every other episode.

Not since Sup Forums switched over from doing things for the lulz to actually believing in principles. They dun goof'd and troll'd themselves into retardation.

Todd is a fucking bitch. He fucking lives off of Bojack for years and then gets mad at him for fucking his ex-gf even though he's a faggot and wasn't going to fuck her himself. But he's hanging out with the girl just fine at the end even though she fucked Bojack. Apparently it's fine if a girl does it because girls have no autonomy. Show some fucking respect. You're such a fucking loser that you had to be housed and fed for nothing for years.

jewwashing is taking america by storm

They both knew she and Todd had an ambiguous relationship, but some kind of relationship nonetheless. They were also both good friends with Todd. That kind of fucks things up. It's his 50 year old roommate/friend sleeping with his high school girlfriend who he'd literally just reconnected with.

what this guy said

I fucking hate that meme.

They're snorting drywall and people are reducing the show to one character being a stoner type, even though that hardly defines his character (Todd really hasn't gotten much backstory yet, and the asexual thing is definitely setting up next season for some interesting Todd arcs and character development).

oh no, a reasonably popular show whose third season has been out for half a week is generating discussion somehow

however shall we cope

Literally everyone on the show is a bitch and a loser, and Bojack is just as dependent on Todd as Todd is on Bojack.

Also money means absolutely nothing on the show (unless you're in print publishing); the only time anyone has any money issues is Mr. Peanutbutter blowing his fortune on dumb ideas, but the joke is that the happy go lucky guy with the positive attitude keeps walking into amazing opportunities without any effort.

This is the Big Bang Theory of cartoons.

No that would be F is for Family

>autistic people showing they dont understand how relationships work

You dont hook up with your bestfriend's girlfriend/ sister/ really close female friend/ potential interest without first be certain they're ok with it.
And yes, there's nothing strictly logical about this, and yes we're all adults and we can do whatever we fuck we want, but that doesnt mean doing certain things cant harm other, most important things, like the bond we have with our loved ones.

F is for Family is the Tidus of cartoons.

Bojack is the Big Bang Theory of cartoons.

was he gonna fuck that teenage deer though?

You mean Rick and Morty?

that too.

I've been saying every season that most people on Sup Forums who don't like Bojack are either too young or too basement dweller to have had enough life experience to understand the situations, and just how real and fucked up so much of it is.

>beta who lets women off the hook for fucking whomever

Good thing it's okay for her to fuck him and then have coffee together instead of getting a lecture about what a shitty person she is GRRRL POWER!

>taking
It has existed as long as Hollywood.

Yeah, they both probably would've made it weird too.

/r9k/ your misoginy is showing again.
I never mention letting the female counterpart getting off the hook.

I don't think he would have, he rejected her advances repeatedly, I perceived it more that her mom walked in on the teen deer just trying again to seduce him but before he threw her out

One of the best things about Bojack is that people make mistakes, but life goes on, and most of the characters are too weak to really confront their problems or have serious, non-work related, talks.

Of course it's all just getting swept under the rug, but the consequences of what everyone does always comes back later in the show.

you totally did by glossing over how she was harming his bond with Bojack which was at an all time high with Bojack making a sincere effort but hey we're cloosies let's have coffee lololol I'm an asexual vs you're a shitty person who does shitty things Bojack!

If he was still drunk enough there's no question about it with her making the advances, even though he knew the entire time that it was wrong.