Civil War thread:

Civil War thread:

To make things simple, we will assume the states that voted for Clinton are going to support an anti-Trump force, and the states that voted for Trump will support pro-Trump forces.

How will this war take place?

inb4 leftists would be crushed by the right because guns copypasta. Also, the military would likely divide itself 40/60 left/right, from what I'm seeing so far from my colleagues.

Other urls found in this thread:

uscommonsense.org/research/unsustainable-california-the-top-10-issues-facing-the-golden-state-wall-of-debt/
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait why is florida blue?

Nice catch. I uploaded the wrong map. This is the correct one.

The pro-trump forces would rush (and most likely crush) ny and ca

The left has niggers with guns. It's not going to be a bunch of cowboys gunning down hippies, you dumb shits.

>implying we aren't going to simply fight for our states, and that trumpists in blue states won't be treated the way democrats were treated during the civil war. Once we are burning down your shops and businesses and beating you in the street, that's how the north rolls.

I'm not implying anything. I'm just curious as to how people think this will go down.

U guys can test it with Supreme Ruler Ultimate

THE ONLY GOOD REPUBLICAN IS A DEAD REPUBLICAN

I think the anti-Trump forces are going to have a supply chain problem. Even though the East and West coasts have manufacturing, the good farm land is smack in the middle of pro-Trump states. This could change if foreign nations get involved. My bet is that Russia would support the pro-Trump side, not so sure who would support the anti-Trump side though. What do you all think?

>so sure who would support the anti-Trump side though.
Majority of the western world would be on board

Upstate (North of Poughkeepsie) is largely Trump supporters, you only have to worry about the (((Downstaters)))

already lost once dont make the same mistake as germany.

But would they actually send support? Are we talking soldiers, weapons, and food, or just a "go get em guys!"

Canada nukes the USA

Roll

Rolll

So you talk about a war but don't want us to bring up gun ownership? Foh you nigger

Umm, you do realize that economically the Leftists win hands down. You have all three of the largest cities in the US in blue states, 7 of the ten largest economies in the US are in blue states, and only 1 large red state economy is outside of Texas. All of the tech industries are in blue states.

Conservatives may have guns, but liberals have drones and bombs.

I love that gun toting republicans think that they would win a civil war. You fucking idiots better hope it never comes to this. You would be slaughtered.

Liberals don't have drones and bombs. And those blue states are running deep in the red. California is BILLIONS in debt and couldn't run without federal help. Red states have farms, pipelines, oil, minerals, and other natural resources. Keep in mind also that in the blue states, only a small geographical area is actually blue. Most of CA and NY are actually red when broken down by county.

How so? You have stripped all guns from your people and are literally defenseless. You also get triggered by 'Trump 2016' written on the sidewalk, how will you handle the stress of war?

Cali isn't deep in the red anymore doofus

You do know that states can't run deficits, right?

It's about 65/35 blue. NY is still mostly red. My point still stands for moat blue states.

Then why are they in debt?
uscommonsense.org/research/unsustainable-california-the-top-10-issues-facing-the-golden-state-wall-of-debt/

We all have guns, even the leftists. I have an SKS, a 12 gauge shotgun, .38 revolver.

Add military training to that as well.

Well I suggest you look up what southern sympathizers went through in the north during the war. They were so vocal and then, suddenly everyone shuts the fuck up because the local majority can still kick your ass, no matter how many hick rifle skills you got.

The first thing that happens in a civil war is the war against dissent at home. This goes to the idiots who think you get to choose your side, when your state chooses for you.

Moron, all states are in debt, in the billions. States with a larger economy are generally going to be more in debt. California would have the 6th largest economy as a country, New York would have the 10th. Again only Texas could stand with them.

Also the notion of "couldnt stand on their own", I want to point out to you that Blue states mostly contribute more in tax dollars that they receive, that is counter to red states. Again Texas stands as the only major exception to this, but cannot old up the rest of the red states by itself. Do yourself a favor and look at the economic impact on the outcome of the first civil war and you will quickly understand why the south would lose...again.

Easy first few wins from trump for the west coast, no direct supply route for them, they have poor agriculture and would starve before long. As for north east. Niggers have plenty of guns to hold out, and NY has plenty of farm land already to supply their front line. I think it trump would have them pushed back into their corner within a few months time. But with the fall of cali trump forces would have enough gays to arm ever foot soldier with a human shield. It won't be an easy win but I think within 5 years we would see a complete and total loss on the blue side. Hail God Emperor

>implying it would be a war
A army of gun owners shooting and lynching faggots swinging bongs and dildos is not a war, it's a massacre

How many red states contribute more to the fed than they receive per capita? Answer is less than blues states.

Regardless, Newport News and Groton are in blue states ie all of the Virginia-class submarine capabilities. Best case red states could hope for is a nuclear holocaust.

Forgot to mention that with the Great Lakes being mostly red we can easily cut off MN and then nice they fall we can launch a strong water front attack as well as a puch from PA

Colorado and New Mexico are quickly defeated. Followed by the West Coast and Hawaii. Next is the Great Lakes area, Then goes the NorthEast, now all that is left is Florida, the faggots charge at Trump forces with dildos in hand, they are gunned down immediately. Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck are passed around the barracks and fucked in all their holes until they pass out. Then they're shot. The day ends with Trump and his army taking a nice day off on the beaches, drinking Piña Coladas out of disembodied faggot skulls.

depends if there is no foreign aid giving to either side then the blue would be able to feed and arm their side better over time since they would have more money to spend.

Meaning that if the red does not get a fast and decisive victory the blue could essentially starve the fuck out of the red over time. So as long as blue holds out any initial attacks with minimal losses then then if no foreign aid is given to either side blue would inevitably win.

Are you high? Red controls the enyire midwest, most of America's farms are there.

True, but the blue states can import food, as they already do. Farms however currently rely on government subsidy to stay afloat, which they cannot do if the conservative government doesn't have the capital to do.

Rather delusional user. Red states grow the food, make and own the guns...

Hell, they provide all of the soldiers/mechanics/welders/farmers etc that are required. They're the foundation of society after all.

Because they take out debt. Learn2Economics 12 year old.

Even regular families have debt sometimes. Debt can be good or bad, depending on the interest rate. (i.e. taking a 1% loan to jumpstart a business that will make 8% is a good idea)

It could happen, both sides are doing all you can to these happened, and guest what, the world would be Happy for that to happen

>362▶
>
>Are you high? Red controls the enyire midwest, most of America's farms are there.
This guy is right. The blue states control the ports. It doesn't matter if you "grow the food" or "have the guns" if we can just buy them somewhere else.

Red states are landlocked.

The liberal side isnt a homogeneous group. So the first thing that will happen is that the massive nigger population clustered in the blue metro areas are going to be looking to take control. White, sjw type liberals will be pushed from postions of power. Then once the niggers are in control things will start breaking down like all nigger controlled areas eventually end up.

The states are red because white people are sick of niggers down the street playing loud coon toons, drinking malt liquor and not working.

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Damn near 100% of combat arms MOS soldiers are far far far right or libertarian. Just because 35% of "soldiers" voted Clinton, that doesn't mean those are soldiers who actually know anything about fighting. Saying a cook and an infantryman are both in the Army is like saying a janitor and a doctor both work at the hospital. It's true, but one person is important and the other is disposable and replaceable.

Having said that, the liberals would be crushed pretty quickly due to the fact that effectively the entire Military (that actually fights) are on the right.

Also some "hippies" have guns. I mean, I'm a lefty with guns. And you have to imagine basically all urban centers are left wing.

Yeah, no shit, fuck head.

You are fake news.

Separate the blue from the rest of the country's electrical grid, fuel and food distribution. Shortages and outages in the blue cities cause unrest. Things get tribal. The blue starts to implode from within. Insurgent forces from the "red" parts of the "blue" states facilitate unrest and destabilization. At the right time, the red comes in, exterminates the leftists and the ethnic factions. Extermination or forced repatriation of illegals. If necessary, make an example of a smaller blue city like Portland by flattening it. Defeated blue states are treated as territories with appointed governments until, as Germany was de-nazified, the blue is purged of the leftist infection. Leftism should be treated in the same manner Nazi-ism is treated in post war Germany. Criminalized.

Liberals have NORAD

Good luck with Pennsylvania you stupid motherfucker.

All rural farming places are red. Even in Cali the places that produce food and shit are red

All blue has is gangs and numbers. Red states have the land. More guns. Most likely police and military support

Blue /Clinton cunts don't have shit

Pic related

And

You think city fags and liberal college kids are going to do shit against upstate NY or the more rural parts are Cali

And while the left has numbers most will be pussy ass lazy niggers and white kids.

The red states will have people who work with their hands. Farmers. Miners. Coal workers. People who can work 10+ hours and not bitch.

You think a few liberal fags who don't even know a thing about guns is going to do shit against some rednecks who can survive on the land and don't need puppy's to pet when they have a hard day

You're legit having grizzled older men with guns going against pussy boys who get manicures.