Danielle Bregoli

Danielle Bregoli.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LANQuagKS-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's underaged you sick pedo fuck

Op aswell

Friendly reminder, I will be monitoring this thread and won't HESITATE to report any content I deem inappropriate.

You have been warned

Kek

i feel like she lying about age, I remember this episode a couple of years back, see if she was 16 or 17 all this horndogness would be normal, but the media is cucked and does not want it that way. I really remember seeing this episode Dr. Phil a while back not just last year

She is not 13

how old is she really?

Stop worshipping her you stupid shitlords

She's smarter than she looks, she knows exactly what she's doing when in front of the camera, how to put on this persona. She's going to make herself rich before she's even 18. What are you fuckers doing with your life?

This
>check'd

yes she is, stop trying to make her seem any older so you can justify jerking off to her you sick fuckhead cunt nigger bitch asshole dickface little chode eating kike. go kill your self with your mothers pussy stench you whore. die in a fire

I tip my fedora to you fellow redditor

>Autism speaks
You white Knight faggots are what killed the internet

The fuck is that from tho?
Cause it sure looks like it's from a video.

you should die in a fire too cunt

but what if she makes my dick soft? most insecure women do that stop assuming

I am just stating a fact

Reported

Go back to tumblr triggerfag

She's the best trashy whore

you should die sniffing your mothers pussy stench you fuckhead

Yo this girl is 13?

>it's like a visible, physical form of autism

she has a lovely ass and titts

says the retard who literaly has autism you fucking fuck. DIE

Yes fuckhead
literaly takes 10 seconds to search on google

>sperging out on an anonymous stranger on Sup Forums
That's right everyone has autism but you, you're the normal one friendo :^)

Damn he got shit on : ^)

you are doing the exact same thing by even replying to me. actually that makes you worse than be kiddo ;^O

(Google)

she gets hysterical defending her niggerisms, 5 years is a long time to stay relevant and popular.

>jokes on you I was only pretending to be retarded

oh sorry you must use bing my bad

she got more pics?

yeah but we all know how dumb americans are, some company will make her into a reality show or some stupid shit.

Look at me, I Google how old girls are so i can correct people on an image based website

image based? there are like 2 images in this board. get off your high horse dummy

Talking about the entire website kiddo

Not taking sides here

But this is an image board you dumb nigger

That's Where You're Wrong Kiddo

haha whatever you say newfags, I guess summer is getting close. damn these niggers always think they are right even though almost no board on here has pics its always words

I really hope you're pretending to be retarded.
If you aren't. Did you know bleach tastes like cherry kool-aid?

this faggot needs to kill himself
i'm fucking tired of all these moral fags
fuck off of Sup Forums you niggerfaggot, stop ruining this website.

There's a twirking video around somewhere

thot patrol

this faggot needs to kill himself
i'm fucking tired of all these pedo fags
fuck off of Sup Forums you niggerfaggot, stop ruining this website.

No it doesnt it tastes like your moms pussy; shit

this is Sup Forums you newfag
pedofags are everywhere, open your damn eyes
pedofags have been on Sup Forums for years you fuck
sitting there like a cry baby bitch isn't doing anything

oh my fuck , moar plez

shit
cant believe shes thirteen. thats so fukt. she was even in that music video...creepy

says the kid who is crying he cant beat it to little girls, go jerk off on the bus like you usually do

Man, Sup Forums seems like a really nice place to make friends.

you must be new here

Oh, that's right, you don't go to school on weekends do you kiddo.

>calls somebody on Sup Forums a pedo
>the board that is composed of faggots and pedos
>calls me a kid
rethink your life
also, stop being such a normie

im not a fag :) cant deny the other

im gettin tired of seein this bz poasted every damn day, Sup Forums..

may we move on now?

are the user that i'm arguing with?
but same

If I didn't know who this stupid bitch really was I'd probably save her picture for a fap folder.

These dumb young ass hoes are fucking everything up. There used to be a time when 13 year olds wouldn't post this shit on the internet so you were fairly certain that every bitches pic you saved was 18+

Social media is the downfall of our society

or at least get new pictures?

I keep seeing the same 5 pictures. what's with that.

nope just a random, trying to throw wieners at a face

Learn to English motherfucker. I have no idea what the fuck you trying to say.

This, also here's something I saved from another user from another time.

PSA 1:

Degenerates like this are one of the many reasons we get bombed and beheaded by ISIS.

PSA 2:

Glorifying these cunts is why 90% of the youth in western culture want to be Insta famous or some faggot youtuber.

PSA 3:

This is why the average IQ in this country is far bellow the standards that it should be

PSA 4:

She will strut around with the money she made being a fucking degenerate on social media to buy things none of us can afford and act like she worked to get it.

PSA 5:

Any faggot who glorify's this little cunt deserves to be raped by a group of aids ridden niggers from Gambia.

PSA 6:

It is now considered cool to act like a fucking nigger.

PSA 7:

OP is a faggot.

There you go nignig.

I bet her asshole smells sour. I wanna eat it out so bad

this

oh

I aint complaining. Big boob'nbooty 13 year old working her way up to the trash queen of Sup Forums.

Still better than swiftfags

we're not pedos for liking her
her body is the same as a grown woman's
it's not her age that we like about her, it's her body

sick fuck justifying pedophilia. SHE. IS.13.

END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

is what I would say if I was a normie. I agree user.

>implying someone who wants sexual characteristics of a grown woman is a pedo

pedos like kids, kids don't have those things yet

all the haters are just fat girls who are jealous that their dating pool is pathetic

as long as the internet has been accessible by the public, underage girls have had their pictures posted on the internet for one reason or another. now they're just doing it themselves.

and if you want to blame anything for taking down society, blame it on unchecked capitalism.

>Peskowitz
>confirmed Jew
Put her in the oven

she hinted she fucked Kodak Black so she is already ruined

that lizard is just like
>can you not

PSA 1:

Degenerates like this are one of the many reasons we get bombed and beheaded by ISIS.

>in muslim culture it's ok to rape little kids
I'm not making this up. It's a regular occurence, and not considered a crime. Google it.

PSA 2:

Glorifying these cunts is why 90% of the youth in western culture want to be Insta famous or some faggot youtuber.

>implying there's an epidemic of 13 year olds with more developed bodies than most 20 year olds

PSA 3:

This is why the average IQ in this country is far bellow the standards that it should be

>he says as he spells below with 2 L's

PSA 4:

She will strut around with the money she made being a fucking degenerate on social media to buy things none of us can afford and act like she worked to get it.

>what is capitalism

13, 18, same thing. I'd still fucking smash into next year.

someone post the twerk video for pete's sake

youtube.com/watch?v=LANQuagKS-Q

shes going to burn out before she can cash out at age 18, no doubt her mom is "managing the money" AKA squandering it all.

woah.

Who invited the fag?

Did she really hint at that? can you find out where for me i googled it but couldn't find anything.

hail to the queen!

Saving lives n' shit

I think I'd get more pleasure from beating the shit out of cunt than from fucking her. I'd like to knock her teeth down her fucking throat and drag her around by the hair on her head. I bet she fucks niggers

You sound like a nigger

Am American, can confirm.

she needs her ass straightened out and stop talking like a ghetto nigger bitch. Violence is the only thing she understands

Africa

Why is she filming in a nice hotel room?

1 full power shot from squat dog would get her mind right...