Woah user you write in english like a pro, c'mon say something I want to hear your accent

>woah user you write in english like a pro, c'mon say something I want to hear your accent
>*ello ma nem is espen haw arrrrrrre u*

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Kr9OZrI4il
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spem? Do you like spen?

what happened to that polack?

I guess he didn't have dynamic ip so he stopped after few bans

how many people are good at writing English but can barely speak it, do you think? Seemingly a lot of people on Sup Forums learnt English to a decent proficiency by browsing this cesspool and consuming English media, without actually speaking much.

seems quite common amongst foreigners ive spokento on the internet for the reason you've given.

im prepared to bet for others (i.e. people who work in tourist areas etc) it's the other way around: able to speak it decently but unable to read/write it for shit

i lke espen

lol loser

my written english is top notch, almost to the point of sounding (reading?) like a native speaker, but if I was to try and speak english I'd get constantly stuck for several reasons.

I sound like the regular Ivan in some american film... I do avoid speaking English, especially to Brits

vocaroo.com/i/s0Kr9OZrI4il

haroo

where is the polish spen poster

People with a thick german accent make me cringe. It sounds retarded, on the other hand I feel uncomfortable talking to native speakers because I'm sure I have an accent too.

It's okay Hans, I like German accent. Many of us don't mind either.

how do you even improve pronunciation anyway, I have to keep saying random words in english ?

you can speak American to us Americans then

german accent never bothered me desu and it cant be as thick as mr governor arnold s. which we all love over here

Nobody cares about accents anymore anyway. I stopped even trying to speak properly a while ago, now I just talk like a stereotypical slav.
Ironically, brits are the only ones that people have trouble understanding anyway.

ahh yes the famous argie modesty
to be fair there are one or two of you who write it extremely well on here.

>I do avoid speaking English, especially to Brits
Is this why most eastern euros keep silent as a graveyard whenever around english even at work, but then erupt and start shouting with their fellow bydlo

Holy shit

No, that's because we hate your fucking face, mate.

I have to put subtitles for some British shows sometimes with their horrendous accents. I could understand this man in his rookie year better than some British accents

>google better understands me when I speak with exxagerated russian accent, not when Im trying to speak proper english like rp

But I am not English, when I used to hear my Polish friend talk to his mother I'd say "shubashubashuba" and then he'd call me mohammed and hit me

>go to italy
>try to order from a waiter in very average italian
>he starts speaking french to me

>go to Italy
>order in English
>he starts speaking German to me

This is because jews made the english to sound different from its written form.

When you see new word in this moon speak, you can never be sure how to read it. With practice your brain can take good guess, but still it is mindfuck. This is why you have to spell your name in english. Fuck that.

>t. Slav masterrace.
We dont have to spell anything. We have 1:1 mapping sound to letters.

>go to Italy
>order in English
>he starts speaking Mongolian to me

we are quite proficient at it, amongst the top 20 actually, picrelated.
the thing is that (for some fucking reason) most of the Argentine posters on this board are about 12 or at the very least still in secondary school, so they're obviously not gonna be as good at english as the adult ones.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index

almost the same as me, just add a horrible voice

Simple Pepe leads a simple life. Simple Pepe is happy.

>user, I heard that finnish people have super silly accents so could you say a few sentences to me
>hello I'm user and I live in finland
>why do you sound russian, user?

Would I have a nice time in your country, or will people shitpost me irl for being English?

Looks beautiful, ngl.

>go to Italy
>order in binary
>he starts speaking italian to me

if you're respectful there's no reason for people to be rude to you just because you're English.
but do not expect people to like England in general.
if you stay away from villas (slums), you should be perfectly fine.
Clarkson came here and provoked us, he got what he deserved.

>but do not expect people to like England in general.
;_;
perhaps ill pretend to be irish

>if I was to try
if I were* to try
Has anyone but a Czech ever posted this pasta?

>go to Italy
>order from waiter in English
>he starts speaking Italian to me
ME NON COMPREHENDO

Hello Spen, nice to meet you :)