Who are some Sup Forums approved Youtube personalities?

Who are some Sup Forums approved Youtube personalities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/chlochloeast
youtube.com/channel/UCA56NSj0vzlJ7VB9_FcE_nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r-CHVvuEsVM
youtube.com/watch?v=z6Xo5rpRyUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no such thing

any with a wikifeet page

Keemstar

She's wrong, SJWs are right

Chloe East

youtube.com/user/chlochloeast
youtube.com/channel/UCA56NSj0vzlJ7VB9_FcE_nQ

leafy

None, this site is 18+

reviewbrah

this

his water review was off tha fuggin chain nigga

If you want someone who's actually good and not just meme-tier shit, pic related is a safe bet.

idubbbz

Every shoe0nhead video now:

>"Lol hay did u kno me and my boyfriend FUKK!?? XDDDD"
>"Armoured Skeptic" barges in (most hilariously fedora name ever btw)
>Shoe squeals
>"HEY I'M FUCKING AWESOME, LISTEN TO MY BLAND OPINIONS THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT. HEY YOU LIKE MY GIRL? *shoves* BACK OFF!??!?!?!"
>Shoe squeals

My waifu is approved!

Sounds pretty good, I should probably check them out.

>Dude I'm redpilled XD
>Income is getting youtubebux from her beta male viewers that worship her for having a vagina
Funny how she doesn't call them out huh.

I remember when she still lived in Oregon and had her fox tails.
I can never go back that time, why must I continue living?

>Youtube personalities

Ask Sup Forums you 12 year old

I discovered him on a 4 hour bus tour, and I just binge watched a shitload on 2x speed, and still had plenty when the bus stopped. Definitely recommend.

You should have stolen one senpai, along with a drive-by spanking.

FUCKING THIS
Also have you seen her boyfriend BEFORE skeptic?

>Funny how she doesn't call them out huh.
She actually mentioned her surrogate father's youtube fans and referred to them as "basement neckbeards" or similar in the latest Ghostbusters review video that they did together.

I just think about him puking mayo everytime I see his face.

Yet no mention of her own band of lonely neckbeards watching her videos on loop.

whats his name so i can find him

The Dodge

Pretty much this yeah.

She seems like someone with extremely low self esteem who wants to let everyone know she has a boyfriend now so she puts outtakes of them kissing and stuff in every video she makes.

In other words the kind of girl who's gonna start cutting herself if he cheats or breaks up with her.

The Fine Brothers

I like Dodger.

At least she doesn't seem like phoney crazy pussy like Sh0e.

I thought they were pretty much the same people.

More importantly a strong foot game

randytaylor69

I'm loving their new re:View series, I'm so glad they talked about Mad Max again, I've been wanting to see the new one again and it seems like a good time to just watch them all again.

>boxxy makeup 10 years after boxxy
>irl memeposting
>attention whore
>unfunny
>10/10 cringe

she's cancer

Youtubekino comin thru

Isn't her whole gimmick being Sup Forums so she can get all their views? If so how does she rationlize being a racetraiter?

who is this?

also On Cinema

No, she's nothing like Sup Forums and doesn't even pander like people say she does.

She has opinions that line up with Sup Forums, sometimes, but doesn't try to play the girl gamer card or anything like that and even actively says she doesn't give a shit about games.

The only thing that she really talks about with any fervor are annoying SJW feminists.

Best reason to watch any of her videos is for the compiled clips of people saying absurd shit.

At first she was interesting, but now every video is the same.

Yep, she's mentioned that time and time again but free internet bux are too good to pass up

This desu

They are but she only shits on them on Twitter when they disagree with her. She doesn't do it in her videos.

Although she does have a habit of deleting vids so maybe she does and I've never seen it.

>free internet betabux
fixed.she's got one market senpai.

Angry Joe

Oh GAWD yes.

And Sh0eonhead actively denies footfags.

Holy shit I just realised despite knowing she has a wikifeet page even feminist twat Ashly Burch flaunts her toes more than Sh0e does.

Youtube is not approved.

/thread

True.

I even liked her alternate channel more for a while cuz it was different but then that became nothing but MORE videos of her and her surrogate father.

Women think the red pill is a suppository...

>Wikifeet

That may just be the most autistic thing I've come across this month.

based footfags, really know how to sniff out the best girls.

fuck, I wish Gillian Jacobs just painted her toes on personal youtube channel

I was waiting for one of you autistic faggots that obsess over her to complain about who she's dating.

You're pathetic.

Agreed. Tony is based

Dodger will always provide fan service for your fapping needs.

big man tyrone

whoever this youtuber is

youtube.com/watch?v=r-CHVvuEsVM

>he doesn't know about wikiaxilia

Follow the white rabbit user

James Rolfe

Why the fuck do people subscribe to youtube bloggers who have nothing to say other than "ugh SJWs are soooo annoying/stupid/crazy"?

I mean all you have to do is find an extremist or two, screencap their dumb opinion that nobody else fucking cares about, and then make a 40 minute RANT video about how dumb they are. How do you not feel like a dumb asshole for giving THAT much of a shit over something that nobody else even agreed with in the first place? Why are there so many people just SO fucking desperate to hear their own positions justified by fuming about SJWs every single fucking day?

And these channels rarely have anything to actually contribute to a debate, or even an opinion or insight that's worth sharing. It's literally just UGH OMG THEY'RE SO DUMB, UGH THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY, UGH GOD THEY'RE SO IRRATIONAL BUT NOT LIKE ME AND MY LOYAL FANS - WE'RE THE ONLY SANE ONES LEFT ON THE PLANET, RIGHT GUYS? PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND SEE ME MAKE THE EXACT SAME VIDEO NEXT WEEK AND THE NEXT WEEK AND FOREVER AND EVER.

Degenerates

The guy that drank stuff and is now homeless

She hangs shit on the alt right or at least copies the same views Sargon has so not quite.

Actually at one point she was agreeing to stuff from Sargon about how "if people use the word cuck that's proof you shouldn't pay attention to them" but then I think she was calling Onisson a cuck in her last video so i guess she's got no conviction in her beliefs either way.

His attention to detail is what separates him from other chefs.

IIRC she called him a cuck specifically because he said something like "before you call me a cuck"

is that the angry mra virgin who refused to see a movie because he is so beta and pathetic?

I don't care who she's dating retard.

I care that since she started dating him she's made it a point to constantly remind everyone at least 5 times in all her videos that she IS dating someone.

Will there ever be a wikiforearmhair? Or wikibodyhair or whatever you'd call it?

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

What a witty girl :). I'm going to watch all her playlists in hopes my ad revenue can score her a bottle of cheap wine to enjoy during her next fuck session.

I didn't even know about it till Ashly Burch mentioned one of her brother Anthony's friends found it.

>"Hey dude I just was looking around online and just happened to find a page dedicated to your sisters feet!"

Shit was weird.

I remember an user years ago talking about wanting to make this, I hope his dream doesn't die.
I'm down for wikifuzz, forearm hair is sexy as fuck.

Lindy is god-tier youtube, i'd listen to that man complaining about fire arrows for hours

Mmmmm

Because when you're an idiot you need your opinions validated constantly so you can feel like you're right and intelligent and that you've thought everything through when in fact you haven't thought about it at all and you're just forcing yourself to believe your uneducated gut instinct reactions are in fact objectively correct opinions.
The people who need to watch these videos are subconsciously afraid they might be wrong so they drown out those thoughts before they turn into problematic, toxic, harmful opinions.

Maybe just wikihair so that it's all-encompassing? I'm not sure if people would just use it for actual head hair then or what. Are the feet/axilla ones by the same site owner?

No he's the only guy to ever manage to uncuck himself in the eyes of Sup Forums

Are you thinking you want to pound her small butt?

is it a fly?

Ive never managed to STOP thinking of pounding her small butt

Nah, axilla is just invite only until it gets enough images for it to go public, it's something small that some anons started.
I feel like wikihair isn't specific enough and would get overtaken by head-hair and eyebrows as those beasts are still thick and on-trend.

how does one go about uncucking ones self?

the implication being that you must be cucked in the first place, are we born cucked?

>no one saying Urban Primalist
youtube.com/watch?v=z6Xo5rpRyUk

Please elaborate on what you'd do to it.

Yeah lol. Jack is a master chef.

James was cucked due to letting his SJW wife make signifcant changes in his dream movie, most notably getting rid of his girlfriend in the movie and having the token nigger hook up with her instead.