So, a family of four dissapeared in france. There were blood traces all over the house

So, a family of four dissapeared in france. There were blood traces all over the house.
The same thing happend a few years back, in the same town. Police never figured out what happened.
Items, belonging to the family were found scatterd all over the country.
Can Sup Forums figure out what happend?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39122315

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupont_de_Ligonnès_murders_and_disappearance?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Info on the first family:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupont_de_Ligonnès_murders_and_disappearance?wprov=sfla1

Bump

Bith familys sons went to the same school.

Yeah no, I think I solved this one already.

It was probably OP. Serial killers have an obsession over telling others about the people they've killed, mostly because they feel a deep psychological need to brag, and to taunt relatives of their victims. Ordinary people do not concern themselves with murders and disappearances, but people like OP will talk about it under the flimsy pretense of "helping" to find the perpetrator. Notice, OP said "Police never figured out what happened" almost as though he is challenging the authorities to find him. They will one day, OP.

I can hear the party van already.

Obviously this poster is the murderer trying to put the blame on someone else.

I bet those anons did the job together and are now trying to blame each other.

EXPOSED

>found the real killer

Hello, my name is Gary Oldman and in between filming movies i like to disappear entire families overseas

All of you are impersonating me and will be reported to the Gary Oldman police

Oh unless one of these posters is you, Ted Cruz, in which case thank you for helping me perform these deeds

this is why you should always be ready, dont be complacent

if you cant own guns own some kind of weapon

get martial arts training. get strong.

get a fucking good at training dogs and get 3 pitbulls or something similar.

Prime suspect is prime.

Well thats a shame

No signs of forced entry - the perp was known to his victims. They probably let him in the house. Your training, your pitbulls and your weapons won't save you from a friend who is intent on doing you harm.

Was it the son who did it?
Seems lie last rime it got blamed on the father.
His corpse was never found.

whats a friend?

>friend/family member tries to attack me in my own home

>right infront of my 3 pitbulls

>tri

>adblock turned off
>proxy
>doesnt have 'chicks with dicks' buffered in search bar

found the killer guys

I'll just wait for you to let them outside. They gotta piss sometime

i never trusted optimus

so you killed them and want to see if we are smarter than police eh?

You are safe.

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

No. But are you?

In that wikipedia
>The father, Xavier Dupont de Ligonnès, disappeared at the same time and is considered the prime suspect in their murders.
Who could've done it?

This poster is the real killer, trying to shift the blame to others out of fear of being caught and having his bunghole tampered with in prison.

they're french?
filing this case under "W"

How is that possible if I am Gary Oldman?

I'm french too ! Where are you from killer queen ?

niggers happened

Yes, but it could be possible he murderer deliberatly hid the fathers corpse better to put the blame on him.
And now he is back in the same city, killing another family.
This time it seems as if the blame will be put on the son of the second family, for being mentally unstable. Also his xar was used.
The familys sons went to the same school, so there is another connection.