Any tips on how to fix a receding hairline?

Any tips on how to fix a receding hairline?

I'm slowly losing my fucking mind..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a--DYssMw90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shave your head and grow a goatee.

Finasteride, look it up. Get a prescription.

Hi moot

Combover, if you're huge bitch.

Nothing else than just shaving it off.

fuck off faggot

go cum on your stomach

holy shit what the fuck
moot was good looking, now he's fucked

sometimes i like to imagine that it's really him behind a post like that. then my peepee gets all hard and weird. i miss you mootles

Keep your hair short and try a different style. You'll be surprised.

Did moot become a Jewish vampire?

Just get a shorter haircut. I remember when I was losing my hair it came with a bit or depression but eventually as you get older it looks how you are supposed to look. Just switch to short hair and minimalistic attire and it won't be a problem. Also girls dont really mind when guys are balding in my experience.

do you need a specialized dermatologist or can you see any general doctor for that matter?

more feedback would be nice

He was always one

minoxidil 5% twice per day

you can use minoxidil

Oy vey.. I've come to drink your revenue

The more you worry the quicker it will happen, so if you don't worry then it will actually help.

You look like moot

do you need a prescription for that stuff or can you buy it at a pharmacy counter?

moot, get the best of it and make a vegeta's cosplay

Ned moar bandwidth for teh sheckles! Shalom! Buy Pass and skip Google paying me for AI programming. Either way, I win!

┏(°.°)┛ מזל טוב

┗(°.°)┓מזל טוב

better look up the side effects....

Nothing you can do. You can help thinning, but once your hairs gone, its gone. You could spend thousands on plugs, get it re-done every few years, and have scar on your head when it finally (and inevitably) falls out.

So just shave your head but ignore goatees are so faggoty looking. Just grow a beard.

Just shave your head. best to do it early, so you can start with a one or two blade, and work your way down. Easier to get used to, and it wont be as obvious to people that your trying to hide it like a bitch. If your st the stage of moot in that pic, your grand, it'll look fine shaved and you probably won't need to go full Vin Diesel for a few years. In the meantime, just get your shit together and don;t let going bald be something you lose sleep over.

what google has done with you?

you need some Sup Forums pill

Need a doctors prescription, and it has some horrendous side effects. Rare as they are, I don;t see why anyone would risk it for some fluff where full hair used to be.

A shoe on your head and sharpie in pooper should work

But doesn't shaving your head look ugly?

I'm not OP but iv'e got the same issue. I have considered doing it but I fear I might look worse without hair...

sell Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a--DYssMw90

He did to a gook

moot has a freakshow head.
and takes selfies with trashy girls to prove he isn't homosecks.

This, the trick is own the look.

holy shit, I've never seen the original.

I've had this pic for a few years now.

thanks for the feedback.

Also, is hair transplant the best solution?

Does it last or its worthless?

Depends on the person. You have to weigh what you dislike less, receding hairline with some hair, or bald head.

You can always try it once and see what you think. Not like it won't grow back.

these are photoshops. he still has his hair

Lol dude.
Here's the list:
impotence,
loss of interest in sex,
trouble having an orgasm,
abnormal ejaculation,
swelling in your hands or feet,
swelling or tenderness in your breasts,
dizziness,
weakness,
feeling like you might pass out,
headache,
runny nose, or
skin rash.

Wtf is "abnormal ejaculation'?
Do you just go full Peter North and destroy the whole room?
Imagine if all those side effects hit one user. Fuck.
This is about as bad as anti-depressants that carry a risk of increased suicidal thought or action or those digestion-related meds that cause anal leakage.
Exactly what -- if anything -- is the FDA "protecting" the public from?

It can look awful on some people, But once you don't have a weirdly shaped head, and ain't really skinny, it should work. Otherwise, yeah, you might look like your on chemo.

Almost any guy can look good with a tight shaved head. Try it with a two blade for starters, see how you like that. It'll be a good indication of what you'll look like with later.

Not a bad idea to have a bit of stubble though to shape your head and face. Bare skin on a guy just looks fucking weird.

The Rock, Joe Rogan, Vin Deisel, that British dude from Transporter.... they all look pretty good with shaved heads. But they're all handsome guys anyway (bar Rogan I guess) and work out. So maybe that'll help too.

wear the fleshcap with proud, much testosteron

GET FINASTERIDE AND MINOXIDIL!
Jesus Christ you balding fucks are retarded, can you not google stuff? Do what I did. Go to a dermatologist, tell him you are balding and show him your head, wait 1 minute for your prescription and go to the pharmacy. Order minoxidil generically of the internet and apply the 5% stuff twice daily.
There is your solution now PISS OFF

I lost a little bit of my hairline and the dermatologist told me to get minoxidil 5% twice a day. I stopped because I am a lazy fuck and can't keep a simple schedule.

BUT ALSO, minoxidil basically wakes up lazy hair follicles and forces them to grow hair. If you have latent follicles you will see a clear difference within six months. The thing with minoxidil is you might grow additional hair in areas you don't want it to and it does one more thing. It syncs the hair follicles. Hair follicles have a cycle and for two months every 7 years they take a break. They take this break at random times so you don't get bold every 7 years. With minoxidil the cycles are synchronized meaning after some time you get bold and then they grow back again. And this happens every couple of years. Another thing with minoxidil is that nobody knows for sure how it works.m It can also help you get a massive beard if you are 28 and still have a baby face.

The other medication is propecia. You take it and the hair never falls, however, a very small percentage of users lose their libido completely during treatment or when they stop. You can basically get chemically castrated.

For me, loosing a little hairline actually helped. I used to look like a teenager, now I look closer to my age and get way more pussy.

What I wrote might not be entirely correct, as it is information I gathered from quckly reading various forums.

My advice is to let it happen naturally. there are plenty of guys out there who are successful even though they are bold. It is all about your attitude and self confidence. Also work out.

Hair transplants aren't permanent. Once your losing your hair, your losing it. What they put in will have a life cycle like the last hair that fell out did. But... by the time you need it again, your probably wont feel like you need it.

Depend on the person. Look at Wayne Rooney, he's had it done a bunch. Joe Rogan said on his podcast he got about 3 years out of it, but still had to use other medication. But I worked with a guy who got it done in 2010 and he has long hair now. Just luck.

Its gotten better, but it costs a fortune.

found the pharmaceuticals shill.

Thanks guys for the advice, i'll give it ago and we'll see the results lol. Only the past few years has it become bad. I used to have longish blonde hair but now it's become so bad that you can really see it. I have really considered it and this is alot of help.
Thank guys!

Bite the bullet and cut it off. After a few weeks nobody will bat an eye and it will become the norm to see you without hair

Also unless you're 60 skip the goatee and go either full beard or hitman style

yes i shill generic pharms that cost about 10 bucks per 6 months

Both only work as long as you keep taking them. It's not really a solution and both have side effects that are far worse than the ailment they address.
Why don't YOU piss off with your shitty, poorly researched "advice" pilgrim?

>Hitman Style

pfft, i'll go for the Prometheus look

*Forgot image lol

$10/6mos X millions of users = muh maths
>implying that cost is universal
>implying that shit is a long term solution

Honestly man, the money you'd spend on it might be better served paying for a Gym membership for life.

You could be a beast for all I know like... but if not, it'd seriously help your confidence (because lets face it we're worried about what people see here) but have the added bonus of actually just helping you overall.

Pretty much what I decided to do, and i think the street relief, excercise, and diet change that came with it... end up helping my hairline, cause it just kinda plateaued to a point where i can take a two blade to it and look good. Havent noticed and axtra loss in about 3 years. And all i dont was started working out a bit, and eating healthy.

Also, alcohol and tobacco can play a HUGE part in losing your hair. So keep an eye on that

bullshit, I have been on both and have not had any side effects, just as almost all others. Its worth the very small risk.
Also whats the big deal with popping one pill a day and putting liquid on your head twice a day, its literally 10 seconds a day to have hair.
Def. worth it.

>generic pharms that cost about 10 bucks per 6 months
and stop working as soon as you stop taking them. and make your dick not work. and reduce your libido. and make it hard to climax if you ever actually do decide to have sex. and give you headaches. and and and and....

I like my dick to work. And this shit isnt fully tested for side effects

stress relief* still retarded though, as you cab

there are literally millions of people that have taken it for decades without any problems whatsoever.

Your facial structure kinda looks like Alfie Allen's, the actor who plays Theon Greyjoy in Game of Thrones.
Goddamn, find someway to fix your hairline so you can cut your hair like Theon's. That'd be sick.

Embrace it. This is your reality. Find a style that works, but, the younger it starts, the more complete it will be.

Yes!
Iv'e spent quite alot of money on silly products that "Work!!!" - I understand some work and some don't for certain types people, but it really has come to the point where I see my mates with either shaved or short tops enjoying life and not worrying about how good their hair looks.
Haven't smoked all my life but I do drink on the special occasions.
I ride motorbikes and race them for a living but when I get the time spare I enjoy to go for the jog. I would really love to get into fitness, more so at the gym than anywhere else.

But overall it would really nice NOT HAVING that worry if you know hat I mean...

Thanks for the post dude,really appreciate it lol, as i'm trying to make a more healthy effort in my life and you have really helped.
Don't worry about that lol, i'm the worst!

>is the FDA "protecting" the public from?
low prices

Get a hairpiece and be a stunt double for Alfie Allen. His career is just getting started, he'll need a stunt double soon my guy.