MFW I wiretapped the RNC and Donald Trump

>MFW I wiretapped the RNC and Donald Trump
>MFW I siphon off $400,000,000 of taxpayers money to fund anti-Trump action via a slush fund
>MFW I secretly gave Kenya $400,000,000 in my final day in office
>MFW I tripled the amount of money American taxpayers pay to Israel and sign a 38,000,000,000 arms deal with them
>MFW I put the country in $9 trillion debt
>MFW The alliances I formed in Iraq and Yemen are still targeting civilians and children with American made arms
>MFW all this while American veterans are living on the street and can't get housing or healthcare

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/01/what-donald-trump-left-out-about-successful-yemen-/
latimes.com/world/la-fg-trump-yemen-20170304-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw Sup Forums is shilling so hard

anti CTR bump

Samefagging this hard

You're not wrong, though...

Secret Sup Forumsice checkin in, what is the problem? YOU DON'T LIKE RETARDS?

How is pointing out somebody samefagging being salty?

If I was being salty I would of called you a cuck by now.

can you imagine how many people you are actually sending to Sup Forums!?
>how many people you literally redpilling

>what's wrong with what OP is saying? It's true

why?

Someones gotta shill for the underdog around here

>herpaderp: part 144

>Lefty retard millennials still think he was a good president rofl.

Niggers do what?

>But hes black, your a nazi if you dont suck his nigger dick

pro CTR bump.

you fucked up your meme. it's spelled Bernstein not stain.

>it's spelled Bernstein not stain.

Um, no. He's right.

You missed the reason

Wow. The Trumpies are in full damage control mode today. Divert! Deflect! Alt-facts! Anything! Aaaaaiiiieee!!!!

I love the CTR now!

this.

because we are just days away from an official fbi announcement regarding the connection between trump and russia.

>mfw I literally believe anything trump says
>mfw I still think I'm a discerning individual, and laugh at the "sheeple" who believe what (other) politicians say

>YFW your tinfoil helmet is too loose

LOL. Grasp those straws.

>believing anything fox news reports
Fake news

1. Bomb children
2. Win noble peace prize
3. Profit

>mfw when people bitch about the arms deal with israel which is a fraction of the assistance we give out worldwide and has the unique requirement that the majority of the funds buy american made products

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/01/what-donald-trump-left-out-about-successful-yemen-/

latimes.com/world/la-fg-trump-yemen-20170304-story.html

"official fbi announcement".... oh, you mean the fbi thats working for Hilldawg, Obummer and other democratic losers?
fbi cant prove shit because it didnt happen, you democucks will eat up anything, wake up, cold war has ended a long time ago for russians, maybe murrica should do the same

>TRUMP: I will end world hunger in just 1 month.

kekest

>>MFW I put the country in $9 trillion debt

Try: He added $9 trillion, making total $17 Trillion in debt.

Then, wondered why congress was always slow to approve his over spending, and publicly vilified congress for not approving his folly.

>maybe murrican libtards should do the same

fixed

you dont give nothing worldwide, the world doesnt need you, stop thinking america is the centre of the earth. you're in shitload of a debt, desperate for money, are basicaly owned by China and you still think murrica makes the world go round.... get real

whatever floats your boat kiddo

I cannot wait till this shill bullshit is over with kys

>triggered af