Unironically good vaporwave albums

unironically good vaporwave albums

Other urls found in this thread:

vcrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/believe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pizza contigo - bbrainz

18 Carat Affair is so goddamn underrated. He's been making vaporwave since 2010, and yet most of his releases on rym are around 2.7/5 most of the time. It's so damn insane

he's one of the few vaporwave artists who i feel is actually trying to make listenable music, not just meme garbage

this is a masterpiece and I can't listen to it because a girl I liked and got burned by liked it T___T

It's fairly new, and not completely accessible, but if you dig vaporwave unironically, then give it a shot.

Help, I've only listened to Blank Banshee, Vapperor, 2814, and Saint Pepsi. I love them all but I've heard them so many times and I don't know what to listen to next

Esprit 想空
猫 シ Corp.
식료품groceries
t e l e p a t h テレパシー能力者

Eccojams and 2814

everything else is shit

ooh, 식료품groceries is a real trip haha

thanks, definitely heard of telepath. Are these more ambient or trap? I don't mind ambient type stuff but got a sweet spot for the trappy stuff

I heard they're making a new album soon. Excited.

Hit Vibes by Saint Pepsi

this shit right here

Dunno but here's more.
New Dreams Ltd.
PrismCorp Virtual Enterprises
luxury elite
Jinsang
ECO VIRTUAL

The problem with threads like these is that vaporwave producers browse Sup Forums, they'll just post their own stuff here

honestly, groceries is probably my favorite concept that brings together the idea of nostalgia the most out of any other vaporwave - that I've listened to at least. I hope the next one has the same effect

Deep Fantasy. Does that count as Vaporwave?

Supermarkets and mall themes are amazing. I love 猫 シ Corp. _ Palm Mall for some reason.

Moonlight is one of my vaporwave favorite songs, man fuck

I haven't heard that one, I'll check it out next

I like Common Filth's Vaporwave album, but it's not on Bandcamp anymore. It was called Model Home and it was released under the name contrast03

The first half of the album is just mall relaxation then it begins playing mallsoft on the second half. Let me know what you think.

pretty solid album. very ambient.

Good. Have you listened to 猫 シ Corp. _ NEWS AT 11?

I have not, holy shit, that sounds insane haha. Honestly, I took a BIG break from vaprowave, this thread is my reexposure to it

these suck. pic related is the only good rankin project

Neo Cali is maybe my most listened to album of the decade, any genre. Borderline genius stuff.

Also good:
New Dreams Ltd Laserdisc Visions
Esprit 空想
식료품groceries - 슈퍼마켓Yes! We're Open
Luxury Elite / Saint Pepsi - Late Night Delight

猫 シ Corp. _ SANDRAWAVE is good too.

shameless self plug

vcrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/believe

I also enjoyed t e l e p a t h テレパシー能力者 and Silver Richards _ 夜遊び.

m a l i b l u e : (

this. Orange Milk in general is really underrated around these parts

stop