DO NOT POST ITT

DO NOT POST ITT

im doing an experiment. im going to post threads at different points throughout the day and see how fast they 404. i want to see which part of the world uses Sup Forums the most. any posts will ruin my experiment. pls dont

fuck you OP

bump

in ruining thread

ok

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice. Ran into an ex from my freshmen year in high school at college. I'm thinking about dating, just to fuck her, but the problem is she has a 2yr old now. Should I just avoid her altogether or is it alright to fuck her on the side without really being committed to her? I don't want to ruin my future.

dont do it

bang her in the pooper. murder her afterwards. suicide by cops for yourself

it's the only way and deep inside you already know it

Well shit, she seems like the type of girl that can be turned into a submissive whore. I don't see those type of girls around here often. I guess I'll wait until later on in life.

Posts a dog on caturday.

its a shaved fox retard

The actual experiment is to see how many assholes are on Sup Forums
And you guys all took the bait
10/10

All of the active topics, their replies, bump them up, if your topic get's no replies it will 404, if there are always more active topics that get guaranteed replies than there are spaces to fill the board, your thread will 404 in no time, its more based on reply count to other threads, than absence of replies to this thread.

Op is a fag wont deliver

Shiba with socks dumbfuck

u dun goof'd

Roll

Fuck her with a mask on. Fuck the two year old too

You gotta pay the Troll Toll/If you wanna get into that boy's hole.

It would be easier to see how quickly a thread that is already not going to be replied to 404's rather than posting a thread specifically for this purpose... Post a topic nobody cares about, or would probably get no replies, then check that. It's hard to tell what will and will not get replies though.

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling.... etc

Jdhdhdhddhh

Ok

This seems familiar

kekkers

>im doing an experiment.

Cool experiment, OP. Be sure to let us know what you find out.

eat shit mate

Just use this, it lets you see the current # of posts / minute

pastebin
.com/TdbXG7Yi

no im still good. all i have to do is start with the time of the last post in thread and wait for it to 404.

idk why these tards think they are ruining my experiment

That's actually pretty cool

qweqwe

>9999

shit, too fast

ok, and do post the results of your whatever

wtf is that horrid animal

ok

you should research on which part of the world has the most assholes.

bump

Bump

I am 16