What's the biggest thing you've had in your ass?

What's the biggest thing you've had in your ass?

Pic related

a big pile of shit

/thread

The entire Federal government, every April 15th.

My head

time for you to get with the program sooooooon

this one, it's pretty big

/thread

we're not fags here

How long is it?

I don't get it. Left or right?

Both

my limit

sounds pretty gay. was it your own shit?

That thing is huge

>we're not fags here

3stones long

Ew you fucked yourself with a log of your own shit, you gays are fucking disgusting.

This thing. 11 inches long, about 2 inches thick.

I got soooo drunk one night that I passed out and then I found some time later that my sister had stuck a bunch of stuff in my ass while I was passed out. I never got the details about it, so i'm not really sure what she put up there

jesus christ the knot on most of the minis is painful. do you actually take shits or do they just kind of fall out on their own without any extra work?

>my sister raped my ass

sounds hot. tell us the whole story

sounds like you need to kill your sister!
amIright?

Pfft, filthy casual

>Toilet plunger
I was 13 and figuring out my sexuality. Somehow the plunger looked good enough. Lubed with soap, I shoved it slowly in my ass and it bled. Still use it but it doesn't bleed anymore so yay.

best dildo btw

terveisin homo

That's pretty much the whole story. I don't remember it. she told our older sister about it and my older sister told me that she play with my dick and stuck stuff in my ass while I was passed out

see
xhamster((((dot000com/movies/6221995/analschlamp_5.html

Indeed. Large enough to hit the best spots, yet soft and flexible enough that inserting it doesn't hurt

Probably the ex-GF's hand, to the wrist.

but maybe a medium-sized bottle.
compared to some of the claims in here, I was a rank amateur.

this

there is no struggle to take a shit. i wouldnt go bigger than that though. thats when you start to be a wreck. That one is still painful to take

Is that you?

yes

a turd

because i'm no fag, and putting stuff in your ass means your gay. nuff said.

Vladamir Putin's hand.

--Donald Trump

Bitch, please...

OP fag said IN your ass.

checked

Nothing goes in my ass. Im not a faglord like the rest of you.

pic related, it's 10,75x2 inches/ 27,5x5,2 cm

perfect shape, not too soft, I just wish it was black

I can also fit the whole thing down my throat btw

looks like something communist revolutionists could use as their coat of arms

So you went tit for tat on that right? Did you use roofies or ghb or pure terror before you raped her ass with your penis?

Well, you look pretty hot. If your face is as soft as your ass, I would do perverted things to you.

>terveisin homo
go back to ulilautta u finfag

>putting someone elses turd up his ass
>i'm not gay

dude...

The Blowsheviks?
The Bowluhdiks?
The Whoashefists?

I'm spent someone else try...

Bam dildo.. had to stretch my ass out first with Shane Diesel dildo first than putting both cock heads from my 16 in double ended dildo. But bam is worth the build up

Your mom's tongue

Holy shit I didn't see it at first because I was looking for it at botom and the middle of the picture...

It almost goes up to the ripcage

pic related
yeah that's right faggot, there's fuck all
that's exactly the biggest that i've ever had in my ass

you know why? Cause i'm not a faggot like OP

Burn for that pun

Why do you all like black dildos?

They dont stain and dont show anything during play. Plus can use them for roleplay

Completely unintentional and I am rightfully shamed.

Because black doesn't stain very easily, which is kind of handy for stuff that goes in and out your ass.

MY PUN: NULLIFIED

sounds good! Won't show my face though, but i have been told I am good looking

wanna see more?

>handy you say?

A nigger's tongue

Oh, definitely. You've got a nice ass, and it looks even better with big things in it. Though I wouldn't mind seeing you from a different angle.

I can pound my ass pretty hard with this sexy toy. How'd I do Sup Forums?

which angle would that be?

Shoved the bat attachment up there a few times. Stopped after the dog ate it.

ex's cock. He was only about 6 inches but it was so thick. No greater feeling than the warmth of his cum deep in me

From the front, maybe? To show off your dick? Or lying on your back, with your legs up? Or a spreading/gape pic?

Do whatever you want, though. It's all good with me.

10 inches long, 8,1/2 insertable. Pretty girthy too. Makes me pretty sore after a nice fuck session

A 5cm diameter buttplug. Only used it once, but I ought to stretch more. One of these days I'll buy a proper dildo. I'm eyeing some of the smaller Bad Dragon ones.

I got another one:
xvideospppppdotppppppcom/video19646457/analschlamp_in_the_tub_-_gayfreelivecamspppppppppdotppppppcom

nice

A pretty large screwdriver handle