twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is she about to hulk out again?

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

The devil is a liar

Definitely worth the ticket price. Surprisingly great movie

is it,? only shitty cam streams up now so ive been putting it off

i liked the bit where they were women

Pretty good movie

Anybody who hasn't seen it yet should check it out. The haters were proved wrong.

is that racist twitter on her back?

angry virgin spotted

3 ghostbucks have been deposited into your account

>Surprisingly great movie

Uh-huh...

hello dan

milo?

Is this the new prequel-posting? How long until people are pointing out paralells to Shakespeare and saying Feigbusters is 2deep4u?

everything is related to Shakespeare you pleb

Someone post the webm where she morphs into a gorilla

Was it ever explained what type of ghost that was at the concert?
doesn't look human.

>morphs

honestly the original 1984 film isnt that good. i haven't seen the 2016 busters and I doubt that it is gonna be any good at all, I can already see the constant quip meme among le epic female cast ruining any positives in the film

but really people need to look at the original and realise it isn't really very funny and the performances aren't great, only murray and raimis really make the roles theirs, hudson plays ernie well but the character is just there and akroyd isnt good.

its just an ok film at best, why is it so popular and why do people give so much of a shit about it

The first half legit made me cry with laughter at one point but I don't remember which part that was
>all female main cast
>one male side character (hemsworth) carries the entire film
Really makes you think

leslie carried the film bro

it gets naked?

I like how they even remembered the gorilla

All I have is this

Melissa isn't even convinced.

>i've made a huge mistake

i dont recall seeing a gorilla? did they go to a zoo or something?

GET OUT OF THE CITY

Someone make a gif of that scene

never noticed how wide her nostrils are

w-what the actual fuck?

explain this please

Saturday Night Live wacky skit

Its difficult to get along with something when they want to screech and bitch at every corner
Am yet to see it but it feels like something they dont want me to see

Didn't know Whitehouse was making a new album

It's a scene from Boogie Nights.

>MUH VAGINAS

I see people praising McKinnon but to me she was the worst. The most annoying, "look at me I need attention lolsorandom" performance I've seen in a major movie in a long time

I thought she had the most charisma.

Although my favorite is still Wiig for some fucking reason.

>and made over 30 million in the US box office
I love how they say that like it's a lot.

she's literally just mugging at the camera through the whole movie, like she wasn't directed at all

Went to see it tonight and I had a great time. Good jokes and some great visuals. Feels weird to say it but the lowpoints were the cameos from the original cast. 8/10

Kinda made me sad knowing how many people won't ever give it a fair chance, and will recycle any stock arguments they have on hand about why it's bad that they just heard on here or from some RANT reaction video on youtube.

SHE IS THE MOST BANGABLE

>other than some mentions of gorilla, people giving a fair criticsm like adults without going "reeee women aren't funny fuck this sjw shit"

Holy shit, is this bizzaro Sup Forums?

>Implying people aren't being ironic
It's the 2nd stage of the meme movie cycle

newfag

Will it be in the top ten this weekend?
Will Dory start beating it this week or next?

What's the total box office gunna be?
I'm saying it'll peter out at $165 million

post some cringe webms of it, they always make for a fun watch without having to waste almost two hours on the whole film

It is subtle, deadpan humor you millennial fuck.
A working man was meant to relate to the characters, the atmosphere and over tone of gb.
GB isn't setup like a comedy film. There aren't that many jokes. Its more about the atmosphere, the relatable, but distinct characters, and the novelty of the movie.

The thing in that photo quite literally looks like a monkey.

>over 30 million!
>500 million movie

kek, so she's actually fine with making fun of herself as a gorilla?
what a fucking hypocrite

it cost $170m jackass

Leslie Jones is the only one in this movie that i could see in a good gb3 attempt even then she'd have to be directed just right. Im convinced that her yelly "aw hell naw, smews like shramp an grits in heah" act was written in by feig for some reason. I believe this movie is a direct result of sjw's surrounding themselves with people who agree with them and thinking most people in the world think like them when in fact their a minority.

WE

WUZ

... Plus marketing, cost for the theater, etc. The director Paul Fag said that it needed $500 million to even break even.

No, Leslie Jones just seems legitimately retarded.
>I'm am a stand up comedian
Kek. And her SJW friends are too nice to correct her retardation.

It needs to make at least 500 million to be profitable.

KANGZ

I'm a feminist and this movie filled my heart with joy!
It had female characters having a good time, and could you imagine? they were eating food like normal people do! FOOD!
Also Chris Hemsworth character was great, my male friends asked me "what was his purpose in the movie?" and I told them "Well imagine his character as a woman!" and then they had a really shocked and guilty look on their faces! Talk about taking your own medicine!
I love this movie and can't wait for more male movies being remade with an all cast female! because BOYS DROOL AND GIRLS RULE!!

Oh spooky, spooky, spooky monkey

Perching on her back he's a primate junkie

ooooh aaaah aaaah

I've seen a cam

All the humor is forced and awkward, and as a movie it's poorly paced, has terrible editing and is just boring. Pls try harder.

No. Your movie is poo. Damn, i like this movie. It's about fun and jokes and shit and pee. Your movie is poor.

The penis goes inside the vagina, not the other way around. Sorry you lose.

Why don't we shun faggots who watch camrips?

cost for the theater? i thought thats where the money is made

The theatre takes a percentage of the profits from showing the film.

It'll do well if it gets there probably. Three times the opening weekend is a good estimate for these things. By now its probably made around 2/3-3/4 of what its going to total at. So $130-140 tops?

I have am white and have very wide nostrils :/

isnt that already excluded from the box office result?

thumbnail looks like a gorilla with 2 watermelons

haha i love being racist

>Why don't we behead people who try things before they buy them?

Maybe. I don't know. Still it isn't going to do terribly well. It's made back a small portion of what the director spent on the movie. That doesn't even count how much he wanted to make ($500 million, lol).

A theatre is the equivalent of a shop. If you buy a bag of Wotsits and a can of Monster for £2 do you assume that all of that money goes to the manufacturers of the Wotsits and Monster?

How the fuck do you people function?

is it like with star wars where boyega was hated just for being black despite being one of the better parts of the movie?

I am not joking. I watched a youtube review recently where they said Leslie was the best part of the movie... KEK again not even joking.

I forgot if it was Angryjoe or someone else (I watched tons of Ghostbusters movie reviews).

Women can't fire guns properly because they don't have dicks. They are mentally unequipped to deal with it.

Leslie Jones scenes in the trailer were really fucking awful though

It's not a videogame, retard. It's a movie you're watching at VHS level like a jackass.

Firstly, Star Wars and sci fi are pure shit for 9gaggers. Secondly, this film is legitimately terrible and the actress looks like a gorilla.

>It just alludes me

b-but i was j-just pret-t-tending

So female ghostbusters is a 2016 thing?

>I forgot if it was Angryjoe or someone else (I watched tons of Ghostbusters movie reviews).

I wonder what Sup Forums would look like if discussion of movies was limited to the people who have actually seen the movie and not just people who watch youtubers shitting on movies instead.

Something about this movie really makes me wanna go see it so I am going to wait until the Extended Cut comes out and buy that so I can put it next to my copy of Feig's Extended Cut of Spy.

I did however watch some leaked camrip scenes on youtube and was amazed with one scene. The bit when they enter the building to confront Hemsworth: there is a piano in the lobby and guess what? The piano begins to play the opens notes of the teaser trailer music before a ghost moves it into the wall and breaks it.

THAT I found a poetic genius!

so what, let her live, she is one of the last persons to blame the for quality of the movie

1>Reboot > 2 > Video game

>tfw a black friend I have on facebook hates Star Wars
wtf Disney? You were supposed to make blacks love star wars with casting a black lead!

Joe Rogan have her a pass for g a massive Twitter racist. Apparently it's ok to hate whites since "no one has been oppressed for being white! Here just like how no one gets made fun of for being straight!"

What are you even trying to say with this post? Do you think if you had to explain your post without resorting to sarcasm or irony, if you had to actually take your shitposting le troll mask off and explain to a room full of people what you were actually trying to say, you could? I bet you couldn't. Or at least not be able to without sounding like a fucking lunatic.

I really hope they make the Zuul sequel. This is bringing me back memories of ASM2.

>9/10 Sony movie
>It gets canned and we never get a 3rd film which would have improved the series by so much

btw not saying this Ghostbusters is as good as ASM (No way but there is hope the sequel will be)

>Only Americans still think slapstick, lolsorandom and fart jokes are still funny.

Saw it, it sucked. I can understand how an 8 year old would find it hilarious though. Like if they had learning difficulties or something.

no its not. in a shop the product is already sold to the retailer. the monster manufactures already sold their shit and earned their profits.movie profits depend on how much the "product" is actually bought by the end customers.

Nah, the few and far between funny lines in Ghostbusters 2 are better than anything in the reboot.

>Doh...
>Ray...
>Egon...

Goddamn you got triggered hard, tumblr.

That is some retarded thinking you got there.
Keep on trolling fuck head.

>Amazing Spider-Man
>9/10 movie

Disgusting.

I guess it's good to know that the same underage retards who defend The Amazing Spider-Man are the same idiots defending Nu-Busters.

Fucking Sony drones.

That actually was a bit painful to watch.

Didn't think so

ASM2 is 9/10. ASM1 is like a 5/10.

I did not like seeing another person play the lizard and not the actor from the Sam Raimi films (also ASM1 should have been Tobey's movie).