Hey, white people

Hey, white people.

This is a movie, not a documentary.

Yeah, if it were a documentary white people aside from the protagonist would not exist at all.

I know, we should get rid of the non whites, before it becomes reality.

It's a documentary about the rise of Donald Trump and his supporters.

Upvoted this.

Funniest part about this movie is that Sup Forums humor already degenerated to the point of the humor of the society featured in this movie. You could literally replace bane posting with Ass: The Movie and the message would be unchanged. You could have the future humans speaking from Sup Forums posts and the message would be totally unchanged.

Except the movie was about dumb people having a lot of children. The only dumb people having children are mexicans and muslims

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

>middle america rednecks don't have lots of children

Upboat XD

>I've never been to middle America
>I buy into the lmao dem rednecks XD meme

Fuck off redditard

White person confirmed.

Any other movies like this?

Don't you have a Tuesday mass to be getting ready for?

Excuse me, i believe you are being racist.

DUDE ITS ALL HAPPENING ITS PROPHETIC LMAO

BECAUSE IT EXAGGERATES THINGS FOR THE SAKR OF HUMOR THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING LONG BEFORE IT CAME OUT IT MUST HAVE BEEN A WARNING SIGN

WHAT WAS HE TRYING TO TELL US?!?! WHY DIDNT WE LISTEN

How many rednecks and trailer parks have you seen in real life?
How many mexican/nigger ghettos and shitskin infested cities are you aware of?

I know right? 2016 and people still worship false gods

You can't be racist towards subhuman whites.

oh the irony

Very well, let us speculate a world where whites no longer exist.

The world will be tyrannically ruled by the greatest racists on earth, the chinese.

Call it whatever you like. Someone told you a magical universe creator has a bunch of rules for you to follow, and you believed them. That's Idiocracy-tier by any name.

The chinese are only tyrannical because of whites.

underrated

You seem to have missed the part where the president is black

Then how come they already act like they own Africa?

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Can you blame them? They're just trying to stay alive. Whites already exploited Africa down to the bone so Asia has to as well or they'll go into poverty.

We should've learned from this movie that black presidents are a mistake.

because white oppression

How could that possibly be true when there's a history of Chinese war and tyranny since before they even heard about the West?

Currently, China is financially more competent than USA.

Whites telepathically influenced them..

Trump is a retard and so are you if you support him out of anything other than the necessity of keeping Clinton out the White House. Go ahead, call me a cuck or some bullshit. You will only prove me right.

This.

Same with Star Trek
at this point, we'd all look like Brazilians.

Not an argument

It's funny because the center of my city is full of africans and arabs, and it's so awful it makes Idiocracy look like a futuristic utopia.

and every sci-fi

guess that's whythey're sci-fi

>he thinks spamming 'MAGA!' and 'KEK, KEK!' is an argument

Trump is a goal-oriented achiever who knows how to work the problem, and guiltlessly wants America to operate from a point of self-respect rather than be treated as a support group for countries who can't do what we do.

Please tell me this is satire.

My wife's bull and I laughed heartily at this XD

Oh I'm sorry I meant he's racist poopy hitler doo who will literally plunge the world into hell by killing all non-whites :)