Thunderbolt fantasy

Sup Forums (and probably Sup Forums , too) started deleting those threads because everyone gets in a twist about if puppeteering counts as animation even if well done, so i just might try my luck here.

3 subbed episodes so far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Third episode was a glut of exposition, looking forward to this week's though.

Also, is there some reason most of the puppets favor their left hand?

/jp/ has a thread up, but it only has 5 posts.
Isn't this taiwanese?
Anyway I'm impressed. I didn't know puppets could do these things.

the puppets themselves are rather big , with mechanisms and threads to move individual fingers and shit

are horriblesubs 60fps?

faaaaar smoother than buhrsuhrk 2016 at least

it is pretty much live action with puppets

>Berserk

Dropped that shit at episode 2 and never looked back, Viewfinder fucking shits.

I would have found it better if they did it in the fashion of the old anime.

with the cheesy OP and all. Berserk right now is full-on edge in its musical theme, and disrespects the underlying tones that made the old animation somewhat special

I dropped it after the first episode, why would anyone torture themselves watching that bullshit, there aren't even any good memes coming out of it

>there aren't even any good memes coming out of it

CLANG

i said good

I want to _______ dan fei

the wizard Rinsetsu was talking about is him, isn't it? he's too well informed about the area's defences.

can't wait for my demonfu Kei Gai.

shelookalikeaman

my type desu.

okay, who let a final fantasy designer mess with the dolls?

Deerhorn evil chick with the amazing laugh is more my speed

spear guy is best boy

Also what subs do you guys use, the HS stuff with the chinese names?

yeah she is the best so far, that voice is muh

Keit-ai is better.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Sfx quality makes any live action jap show impossible for me to watch

that is her. and yeah, the Chinese names.

I went and memorized the Japanese names because I just can't get into the Chinese.

I thought the sorceress used a different kind of weapon, I'm talking about the chick who only got saved from the bow guy because she pussied out instead of standing her ground.