Has there ever (EVER) been a player that has truly become the human embodiment of the team they play for besides Tom...

Has there ever (EVER) been a player that has truly become the human embodiment of the team they play for besides Tom Brady?

>Rich
>Handsome
>Married a supermodel
>Has kids, house, car, and a doggo
>Plays for the most American team in the NFL
>Voted Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

latest.com/2016/11/trump-busted-for-lying-to-new-england-crowd-that-patriots-qb-tom-brady-voted-for-him/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ken Stabler

KEK WILLS THE TRIPS

>Tim Bradley
>4-2 super bowl record
>endorsed Trump

>LeRayandKyrieWonMeTwoRings James
>3-4 finals record (would be 1-6 if not for those two)
>endorsed ILLdawg

And to think there are people who unironically believe Lebron is the greatest player in his sport, let alone all sports.....

yeah i'm sure his balls are hella deflated

literally the platonic ideal of the american man

Where is your God now?

will be so glad when this shit's over

>2015
Kys

>2015

id love to see the reasoning behind
>kyrie winning lebron a ring

And totally unlike you in every way. It really makes you think.

>brady
>had bellichick

lebron had? Lebron's record is greater.

The majority of Donald Trump's voters are non-college educated, lower middle class white men in the Midwest and South, as has been proven demographically

Pretty much the furthest thing from rich, handsome, American dream men.

I honestly think all the upper middle class teenage engineering and computer science major nerds on Sup Forums pretending like they are Trump supporters is a joke. It is, right?

It's a shame you've been eating up everything you've been told by the news and the (((polls)))

ME
NY
NH
PA
NC
VA
FL
NJ

ALL GO RED

EARLY NIGHT FOR HILIARY

latest.com/2016/11/trump-busted-for-lying-to-new-england-crowd-that-patriots-qb-tom-brady-voted-for-him/

This. Voting for Trump is pretty much an admission that you've failed in life.

Wave that flag proudly.

Ignore the flag, I am American.

I recently graduated with a CS degree cum laude. I want Trump to win just for the sheer asshurt that it'll cause. If Hillary wins, I absolutely will not be able to stand the smug liberal circlejerk that will ensue for the next month "Love Trumped Hate :))))"I know Hillary is less likely to fuck things up but honestly, the only thing presidents do anymore is decide which country we're going to go to war with for the next year or so. My state is a hard red state so my vote doesn't even matter.

People put too much emphasis on the power of the president. The real people with power are the senate, which none of you faggots even vote for anyways.

Fucking this

Also, liberals really were smart in picking up the "love" and "goodness" tags. For years both sides only called each other stupid, with the tacit understanding that people with different political views still meant well on the whole. Once liberals framed themselves as the "good guys," the "socially conscious" immediately veered left for fear of being "bad." It's the same reason for the outstanding support for liberal values in the media - those with exposure don't mind being perceived as dumb, but they do mind being perceived as "ebil"

wtf i like tom brady now

also nice god mode trips, gives hope

You forgot
>being a cuck

>muh game winning shot

If LeBron didn't block iguodala seconds prior to kyrie shot they would have lost.

>LeBlock

Nah son, if Trump wins there will be even more outspoken liberals.

And there's nothing he won't be able to do about it.

wtf i love brady now
wtf i can use this meme non-ironically

>Trump being a bandwagoner

>ITT: Mental gymnastics from useful idiots who have been brainwashed by the media into not making America great.

Yh if you check the LA times It shows that trump leads with the rich people and Hilary leads with the I have a degree in gender studies people, because they're all broke af

lol

Tom Brady is the second greatest American of our generation.

I was gonna say this, too.

Why the fuck would I vote for someone (hildabeast) that has come out on numerous occassions as saying she would raise my taxes in order to give even more gibsmedat to illegals, imported mudslimes, and nogs?

You're confirmed as not having a job that pays worth a shit.