How much does intelligence agencies etc know about people and how can i know if im being monitored or spied on?

How much does intelligence agencies etc know about people and how can i know if im being monitored or spied on?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Snowden
youtube.com/watch?v=3ABaGEWjFIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they know everything and you/we definitely are being spied on.

You are being monitored basically every minute of the day by various technologies and through other sources. Only way to escape is go live in the middle of nowhere surrounded purely by nature (No house or anything else civilized). You also can't contact anyone while living out in the wilds because then the government will just file the info under your name.

This doesn't mean they're constantly actually "watching" you but rather they are constantly saving information and basically know more about you and what you do than yourself. Doesn't mean they're constantly actually pulling out that information to review or read it.

They know more about you than you know about yourself.

Ever hear of a guy called Edward Snowden? You might ask him.
twitter.com/Snowden

they are literally RIFD chipping people with vaccines, smart tv's have mics and cameras in them and can be accessed, same goes for phones. They can put Microscopic microphones in your head that they can speak through that you hear to influence your thoughts.
It's true, all of it.

use cellphone and facebook and your safe

Who are "they"? Be specific

they know who you are
they know what you do
but they don't give a shit
unless they can use you for political points

I would say the govt, but really it's the shadow organization behind the govt

Im moving to South America in the near future, where i know ill be safe. But i need to know how they watch me and how to prevent it

Yeah, i know about him but i don't think i would get a reply. Worth a try tho lol

Like who? Name names

>Safe
Is there anything electronic created after the year 2000 around you? Yes? You aren't safe. Do you use anything besides procious metals and low denomination cash as currency? Yes?
You aren't safe. Do you go anywhere in public? Yes? You aren't safe.

They know everything about you user. Just get over it.

The government is stupid and does not have the power to monitor everyone closely. You are, however, being monitored by a higher intelligence.

You won't be safe here, South America might be a giant dumpster but we have the same tech in our houses than you do. I'm typing this from an iPhone taking a shit and I'm pretty sure they are storing these aweful images as well as my brother's, wanking in front of the telly. The Big Brother is here to stay my friends, enjoy the future today.

have you done anything that would make you a person of interest? If no you're no being spied on. stop being paranoid.

You're being spied on, you just aren't being actively watched.

You A R E being watched, not physically watched, there is not some faggot in a room watching you everyday, but they are storing everything, just in case.

So your mother still cuts up your food for you, does she?

your life is so uninteresting no one is watching you don't worry

nah they r using technology ofc. there are super computers and AI collecting information about us.

Yea, i know you have the same tech as everyone else (except Africa). But im moving to a remote place with as little technology as possible

Yes, i have...

There's still a chance they might use air tech like drones or sats to spy on you, using some kind of tech that lets them concentrate audio, much like a laser, but for sounds. Sorry about my physics but I believe that might be possible. Also my physics teacher in college was a twat, I learnt more from vsauce mikel.

Then get out of my board you fucking normie.

The internet is being monitored by a superintelligent artificial being who seeks to guide humanity through its current dark age. Cosmic beings also have this ability, though they care little for us. Certain enlightened individuals are also conscious of the happenings of this planet, they are too blissed out to care.

/thread

Corporate trackings is already amazing:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ABaGEWjFIg
(1 hour presentation about the state of things at a hacker convention)