Okay, so one hour and 47 minutes ago I took my first ever dose of 100% pure lab grade expensive lsd...

Okay, so one hour and 47 minutes ago I took my first ever dose of 100% pure lab grade expensive lsd. It was only one square tough, just to try it out.
My mind is doing some interesting things right now as I listen to youtube.com/watch?v=JCDjP4JnpGU&t=2525s
I don't hope this thread will get much attention. I just want to talk to the void of the internet right now.
AMA, suggestions of songs after I finish this album and
>general drug thread if you want

Should I rip a bong, or something? Also got my GPEN elite vaporiser

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap1z0z1_kkE
youtube.com/watch?v=XdfTSS-ZCZI
youtube.com/watch?v=P_zmIKDbeDk
youtube.com/watch?v=4br3HatyZfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdIoylHFZPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hctYB7Lpppo&list=PLzZs2OV33QYuoENJe_i7oZgQHp97VqLkA&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=H7mx0nAxkco
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVEOmoMDl34
youtube.com/watch?v=l9ijEKZ3DfU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QD4Ud-ySOMg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIuEuJvKos4
youtube.com/watch?v=6WTxC8wnXQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

going for the vapor now. I think it's a good idea to have a bit of that pure thc goodie going through my body right now

Listen to Pink Floyd: Dark Side of the Moon (Full Album)

noted

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap1z0z1_kkE
Lie down, you have a 30 mins skin tickling

switch off your computer. sit and contemplate.
you will see

Too many voices, too many thoughts, I don't feel like switching it off.
That gif is awesome tough, thanks

Whatever you do, don't think about the spiders.

I keep tarantula (particular species: nhandu chromatus).
I don't fear them at all, actually I love spiders, snakes, bugs and all this crawly stuff

Nice thumbnail

and in those thoughts you will find truth, freedom and understanding. do it op. Challenge yourself to see.

op here. I've had lots of mushrooms before (thought LSD was unnatural abomination made in petri dish), so I sort of knew what to expect. especially when tripping alone.

maybe too fast. nice colours tough

Asshole

It looks sort of like happy granny smiling in the sun

... fuck this captcha man

check out chillstep and go outside if you can. I love walking in nature on acid. Also, I don't know if I am alone in this, but I don't feel weed while I am on lsd. The high largely overrides weed until I'm done peaking. Then I use it to take some of the edge off the comedown

nice.. fucking nice.
Google dream is lovely.

It's cold and windy night outside. Also I'm in the middle of a city, that would take way too long to get out of on foot and I'm not going to take a bus or tram, I don't feel like it

Dickhead yo

a tree. sad tough

chill. I'm not the kind of a person that would get a "bad trip" out of an image. it mostly just strikes my imagination.
And he makes for a good part of that internet void to speak with, which I wanted in the first place

that sucks, my dude lol I'd probably get off Sup Forums though and vibe out for a little. Tool has some good stuff, but remember to stay hydrated!

it's been an hour already. So weird this concept of time...

Ive done shrooms so I have an idea of what you're doing. I know I wouldn't wanna see that shit while high. Just looking out.

wat

looking for external stimulus is just running away from the greatest show on earth, which is inside your head. switch us off and listen to yourself. what do you want to know?

Thanks for that, I've been incredibly thirsty

Is that Chin-Chin the dark lord? omg, you got me, I'm tripping into the abyss now

FUCK THIS CAPTCHA MAN did I say that already?

saved. thank you kind user

find me user

youtube.com/watch?v=XdfTSS-ZCZI

foreign songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=P_zmIKDbeDk

To Ta Hel'pa and Na Tej Detve are in there

youtube.com/watch?v=4br3HatyZfU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdIoylHFZPQ

there's too many of us...

no, srsly :> I'm on way too low dose for advanced stuff like death of my ego, losing concepts on a word "opinion" and such.. I've been through these on shrooms and I felt like I'd like to try something else from psychedelic family

jo, díky. Ty si zařvu zítra v hspodě. Teď spíš doposlouchám ty Tool

youtube.com/watch?v=hctYB7Lpppo&list=PLzZs2OV33QYuoENJe_i7oZgQHp97VqLkA&index=1
here is some music to ride as your journey unfolds. let your own mind do the rest OP.

Hej ale je milé narazit tu na čecha.

never stop user, the universe is yours

>youtube.com/watch?v=H7mx0nAxkco

whoa first off is that Czech or Slovak
second off I speak neither of those fluently :^(

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XVEOmoMDl34

Careful with weed and LSD. THC intensifys it.

I feel more like listening to some nice groovy music like pink floyd. Ambiences are for different moments imho
not my cup of beer man

But thanks to both of you for contributing.

I've taken 11 tabs this week myself. Shit has changed my life.

I'm Czech. North-eastern region.
And yeah, we sing these in pubs. But they're both nice songs. Thank you :)

woah. how did your mind survive that?
One friend of mine took 6 at once and ended up running naked.
Literally naked man on lsd meme. Shit was funny, because you can't die from lsd overdose

roll up a couple of nice Js for yourself, give this a listen too:
youtube.com/watch?v=l9ijEKZ3DfU

Currently tripping on a tab I'd saved til now. Got into a bit of a bad head space thinking about what Im doing with my life, been drinking all day alongside enjoying/experiencing the trip. Thanks OP for making this thread, cheers me up to see people providing others with good trip material

does it? Okay, into the drugs we go

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QD4Ud-ySOMg

go outside

>be me. britbong40ish. do ayahuasca
inb4 not acid. shut up and listen
>struggled to find direction throughout my life.
>following unrealistic path
>first night. take second dose. nothing really happening. dreamy. pleasant. but thinking maybe second night will be revelatory.
>shaman taps bell. quietly explains ceremony is over, but if people want to stay in the room journeying, they can.
>as he speaks these words, the unmistakeable feeling of impending chunder.
>onto knees, allow oesophagus to relax and open so quiet as possible. don't want to spoil the moment, anons.
>take vomit to toilet. flush it away. feel like total fucking hammered shit. stare at this totally vulnerable person in the mirror. ego is crushed.
>back into room. sit upright in vajrasana. deep breaths. energising. understanding. I am not a boy. I AM A POWERFUL MAN. A STRONG MAN. A BEAUTIFUL MAN.
>this understanding deep in every fibre of my being.
plants and psychedelic chemicals can set us free and guide humanity to a greater existence.

I took 1 to try it, then 3 days later took 2 in the morning and then 8 more throughout the day to prolong the trip - which worked.

Ended up watching the world melt for 16 hours.

too synthetic, too many high pitched sounds, I don't know man. I'm more into this oldschool stoner rock and such. But hey 100 people, 100 tastes. Thanks a lot tough and have a nice journey

>100% pure lab grade expensive lsd. It was only one square tough
lol you got swindled. LSD is LSD. It's all in the microgram of the chemical. 2 50% doses are exactly equal to one 100% dose.
you got had idiot.

Interdimensional psychic vampires

I dont give a fuck about your music but how is the light intensity dude? Does it seem a little too bright average lights?

Good bait tough. Almost wrote down something more

I couldn't know, it's night outside.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lIuEuJvKos4

holy...
well I might of try something similar one day

No I mean inside, your ceiling light or a lamp, do the lights seem too bright?I did lsd many years ago and too lazy of a stoner to find more, but when I did it must of made my eyes or mind super sensitive to even the shittiest dull light bulb in my buddy's apartment. I tried to block some incandescent light bulb and the light rights started going through my hand lol

Ahhh lsd absolutley love it...the connection felt with the world ,the amount of deep thinking obtained plus everythings colorful and hilarious hands down my favorite recreational drug

As long as your a very mentally grounded person you'll be fine. That was my second trip ever.

This upcoming Friday I hope to drop 3 at once when my tolerance dwindles away.

God damn it all the music in this thread sucks. Listen to some Shpongle or Kaminanda; it doesn't get better than that

youtube.com/watch?v=6WTxC8wnXQo

nah, I've got only a small lamp on my tabletop and it's perfectly fine.

woah, the thread lives for an hour already. Thank you anons