Hepatitis C
Lumbago
ADHD
Hypertension
Autism
Addition
Fibromyalgia

Oh hey look, an autismo sperglord trying to debunk his diagnosis

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ADHD
You deserve to get fucking hanged.
Shitty bait thread.
1/10 for making me reply.

>Addition

what?

AIDS
Shingles
Cancer
Heart disease
Polio
Parkinson's
Herpes
Epilepsy

kek

>Addition
>PEMDAS
Fixed it for you there

>Polio
Almost! 2 countries left!

>he thinks 1+1=2
lel what a faggot

anyone who says these are fake has never had to deal with them. prove me wrong.

>Depression doesn't exit.
Be glad you can believe this. Be very fucking glad!

>addition doesn't exist

ADHD is legit but most people seem to think it's just another word for being a little shit.

asthma

>Aids
>Herpes
is that what your boyfriend told you? :^)

>Depression does not exist

[CITATION NEEDED]

basically

i have a-d/hd and spergs and my flow of logic when it comes to me wanting to do things is
>do i want to do it
>no
>don't do it

>do i want to do it
>yes
>do it

i just fucking don't know

being weak doesn't mean it's a disease.
prove me wrong.

and look on urbandictionary for "ADHD"
fucking infinite laughs

Depression exists but it is not a medical condition, it just means you're really sad and you can't get away from it, saying it's actually a chemical imbalance in the brain is bullshit, that's pretty much what all emotions are anyways.
Basically depression is an emotion, not a medical condition

weakness stems from diseases and malnutrition, but it's just weakness right

>rickets, beriberi, etc.
lol.

Broken bone
Scoliosis
Ankylosing spondylitis
Cancer

>Hepatitis C
obvious bait.
still, granted most of these are neurological in some form so diagnosis can be somewhat subjective. But Hep C is an actual virus that can be imaged. what level of retard are you to think that one belongs in this group?

False.

2 + 3 = ?????
FUCK! he's right. we're boned.

as a neurobiology phd student, this both triggers and baffles me beyond words

gj op

LOL glad we have a doctor on Sup Forums

Kek

>Not faking depression for benefits.
People nowadays are so concerned about mental health you can just go away with anything by saying "I am depressed" I have delayed exams and avoided work just by telling that.
You just need to look like you are sad, hopeless and empty. Avoid smiling and laughing, don't be energetic when you speak and don't make exaggerated gestures. Speak softly and don't initiate conversation, try to keep them shallow and short. Make it look as if you were pushing yourself to be normal.

Waffles

>>"I'm only pretending to be retarded!"

if autism doesn't exist how do you justify this thread op?

Progeria doesn't exist, i know a fucking alien when i see one.

Wow, you're a special kind of stupid aren't you.

kek

its bait

Cancer

>hep C

yes

> ADHD
> Anxiety
> Chronic fatigue
> Eating disorders
> 90% of the cases of depression people claim to have

All of these "Illnesses" can be explained by weakness or general uselessness.

I have the collywobbles, there is no cure

If all emotions are just chemicals, then how is getting stuck in one emotion without being able to get past it not a chemical imbalance?

Retard.

life, death, all a ruse

they're one in the same

Ginger - it's just a dye

Fuck do you mean autism is not an actual condition?
I was born with it and I struggle on a daily basis. I am very intellectual though, so I suppose it is alright.

Doesn't change the fact that I will never be able to get a woman, unless she's a fucking downie.

Having experienced all of those illnesses at one time in my life or another (or my whole life in some cases) I can say that you are an idiot and ignorance or lack of personal experience isnt a good enough reason to discount decades of medical research.

I

Gluten intolerance.
Vaccine injuries.

Do you have reoccuring, clearly defined suicidal thoughts when you're just sad? Apparently not.

We are browsing animals like the rest of them, the mind was never intended to sit around all day in one spot focused on fielding arbitrary, repetitive, meaningless processing requests

If you weren't brainwashed to be a good little boy and do what teacher tells you, you'd know this isn't natural, and that "ADD" is a hoax to grow a multi-trillion $ industry

Glad to see seasoned medical professionals with doctorates hang out all day on Sup Forums

yeah, same

this asshole

paper cuts

Being born black

They are clearly just babies contaminated by their mothers shit while in the womb. If you give them a good wash before the colour has a chance to stain theyll be normal functional white babies again with full futures.

>hepatitis C does not exist?
there are literally electron microscope pictures of the virus
this thread is bait

hey piece of shit

what's it to u anyway?
also do u experience persistent panic attacks that are completely outside of your control?

well-adjusted job holding family man n college grad here, however, sometimes i'm having a bad time/ just happens

so while you develop your bullshit worldview in which none of these things exist you can rightfully fuck off

screenshotting this just to warn everyone of the dangers of addition

I have, and now that I 'gno' what will happen 'after death', suicide is pointless, because...
there is no true escape from reality

ITT: reading comprehension failure of the OP, symptoms = real,
"medical condition" = BS

nice logical jumps here shithead

Hypertension....lmfao

Is that a list of stuff wrong with you?

The female orgasm. Its just normal female hysteria.

A good beating will cure it right up.

Thanks for that advice, user!

No problem my man, knowledge is power.

Lame b8 m8

fucking bullshit
i have depression and im not even sad all the time like you say
depression for me is the opposite of vital energy
the opposite of what makes you human
also, in my case, depression acts on my body, which affects several of my organs, a doc can see the changes on my heart with a scan. i have to take betablockers because of sinustachykardia, extrasystolicas and several other problems, which come from depression which mainly acts on the body

Irritable bowel syndrome.

Tonsilitis

You mean where I rightfully assume that no one who isn't out to fraud money out of people would claim that 'hyperactivity' or 'lack of attention' could be considered abnormal or even a disease?
Useful idiocy, at best

Fibromyalgia, wtf dude, shit might be on your head just like everything else on the list. But it does hurt a fucking lot

In my experience it doesnt hurt a lot, its just the constancy of the aches and pains and the inability to do anything to alleviate them that makes it suck really bad.

>You

>Cancer

Then explain Sup Forums.

It's not a virus, it's not a permanent condition either, trust me, I dealt with it from 12 to 18

It's you hating life, and usually, for good reason

Find that reason, and if you can, change it, nothing else will fix you

>dealt with "depression" as a fucking child

>thinks he has the right to comment on adults suffering with the condition as well as having to deal with real adult life shit at the same time.

My mother is on pills for it, it's like you describe it, but she sometimes feels paralysed after waking up, like sleep paralysis but without seeing weird stuff and she says it hurts when that happens, specially if why try to move her or something, after a couple of hours she is back on her feet

What about this thread?

>pain isn't real for youngins, only big strong A-DULTS like me can suffer

How embarrassing, you're so confused, thinking there's an real distinction between the two because we have different words to describe average age groups, no wonder you're miserable, you haven't got a clue

Keep taking those 'happy pills' like prozac, SSRIs, they'll fix you up real nice, not getting away from the reason you hate life
>slavery

So you know you can't die ?

Tell me when in your fucking life you can say "i'm dead"

That means you never die.

homosexuality

Gender and body dis-morphia.

>Depression
I mean, I have medically diagnosed Major Depressive Disorder because my brain doesn't produce enough serotonin or dopamine and as a result I never experience highs or lows emotionally leaving life as a sort of grey blur of bland meaninglessness while I'm never technically sad or anything I also cant find enjoyment or satisfaction in any task so I spend my life idly passing time until I'll eventually die.

after a really corny joke

Also, cancer is nothing more than a subconscious suicide
Ever wonder why they're always looking 'for a cure', with no results?

morbus morbus

#
That is the reason that you can cure all sickness with the power of your mind

enjoy not being able to get guns or getting into the army.

Oh shit, better go tell the leagues of scientists that you somehow know better than. You must be a genius to know better than the culmination of centuries of research.

Are you fucking retarded? If the body is functioning in a way it shouldn't be and it causes mental or physical distress, it's a fucking disease. That's literally what a disease is.

Nice trips, best alert academia to your findings.

I once gunned down a pedophile with polio true story, they have their legs one thinner and the other normal their feet are like opposite, his mom didnt believe in vaccine shots or some shit like that.

happy and sad are words, life isn't supposed to be a roller coaster, it's an experience of being

there's no good or bad experiences, you can't know which helped you 'grow' until they pass

this

>Addition
what?

Depression sucks also PTSD, the thing about ptsd you get depression,anxiety,anger,frustration,sorta like squizophrenia at the same time, also ptsd is like your grandpa telling you remember that time when stories, but they are fucking dark and people look at you like what in the fuck ?

If ADHD doesn't exist, then why do I get less spazzy on aderal?

No ur just a ritard

man up you pussy

>layman troll implying today's 'science' isn't dictated by 5 publishing corps in bed together
face it, you'd tap a hole in your head if they told you it'd make you better

They're symptoms, not the cause of the 'dis-ease',
depression = normal response to awful circumstance