Hello to this shitty site!!!!

Hello to this shitty site!!!!
I am saying goodbye to you all forever. I used to adore coming here, on /b. You all ruined it completely and I fucking hate you.
The girl in the photo is my sister. All she wanted was you all to be nice to her and be her friends but you all humiliated her online and destroyed her life.
Now, I, her brother, am stuck here with a dead end job and not able to pay my rent all the while my little sister is being paraded online. It's disgraceful and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. Old men creeping on a small child.

You all helped her misery grow, thereby helping my misery grow too. I can't even go to work anymore when I think what every single one of you did to our family. I have taken up smoking again and I can't go out of my room anymore. You have all made me scared of humans and this is the last human contact I plan on having before locking my room and never coming out again.

I fucking hate you all. FUCK Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kQxdQiS9E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck u

Good, fuck off and don't come back faggot.

Ahahahaha you fuckin faggot

Consequences will never be the same

>wake me up
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE

You all make me want to kill myself, faggots. Fuck you.

Do it

>I can't wake up
>WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>SAVE ME

Haha! 10/10 meme my dude!

I'm apologizing to you on behalf of the rest of Sup Forums.

Turn the xomputer off faggot

okay , how about this

you give me some nudes of your sister, and i will pay you for them.

that should help with your rent. If you really wanna score.
Let me buy your sister a ticket to my place. She has to stay 3 weeks and be my fuck toy.

i will give you 3kUSD bux. How is that?

fair trade?

Cam it desu

TITS OR GTFO

Did she post nudes here one time?

You make me sick. I am calling the police. You are giving me a panic attack. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

no you did it to yourself
now kys and post it
or grow some balls and live bc nobody going bite on your shoulder

Well who said anybody is nice here, we come here to be assholes not makes friends. Make this a life lesson to you.

More pasta.
I just ate tagliatelli, don't need any more pasta today.

I cannot believe this. I feel dead on the inside now. This is horrible. Appalling...

autist

how big are her tits?

SHE IS MY FUCKING SISTER HOW WOULD I KNOW I DO NOT CARE FUCK YOU. They are probably small she is young and just a child WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???

I can help you catching the hacker named Sup Forums, but i need pics of your sister for confirmation.

I would Fuck her

Thank you so much. What pics? All those responsible must be held accountable. This used to be my favourite site and now...

Totally would bang.

Ok

Dude just approach your sister and ask her if you can fuck her. It's not that hard to do. I know you want to.

No. God no never.

can you please check for me?

new board, who dis?

she is really ugly

send moar sister pics plox

Post cock

Eliza is god's gift to mankind.

what can you possibly tell them. my 18+yo sister has been propositioned to go to a guys place to fuck, and he will give her 3k as gratuity?

not paying for the sex mind you. just giving her a gift.

now that we understand the terms. Let me know if its' a go, okay.

An opinion from anybody is only as important as you want to believe in it. You don't have to take the words from us and make it a reality. You know Sup Forums is a messed up place with messed up people.

Don't you argue with us, don't ask, don't fight, don't scream, just do nothing. You well know that everything you say will be subject to be ridiculezed and a laughable thing.

I personally feel bad for you even I don't know that girl, but just quit Sup Forums and never come back, it's not good for you. Don't believe anyone, as said this is not a place to make friends

Check 'em

lol good
Can I fuck her corpse, OP?
Just give me your address and 50 bucks, you dog.
Maybe I'll let you eat my pizza crusts.

>nice clickbait fam

i will make you squeal you have no idea of the rage you have created in me now

Stupid girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=2kQxdQiS9E4

Would bust on tits

>what pics
doesnt matter. need them for comparison. the more, the higher the chance to catch that fucker.

Okay. I will try to find some or maybe even get some selfies from her phone if this helps to spread awareness and for kids not being hurt on here and if we can punish everyone from this thread and /b then I would be extremely grateful to you, kind sir.

Kys

tits or gtfo

Okay, bye fag. We won't miss you.

Look u are on Sup Forums looking for restitution well stupid bitch its on yo sister and on u too

Hold this L for me op

Tits or gtfo

anyone got pics of her tits?

Welcome to Sup Forums, our new Sup Forumsrother.

We win

I would shove my dick so far up that ass she would vomit her breakfast

hey Sup Forums it's me, the sister. 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99 and 00 get to see my feet

fake news

best we have.

roll

tits are greater

I'd still smash though, got moar?

dunno what's going on in this idiot thread but i always roll for feets

hah this

you fool, you cannot leave, no matter how much you hate this place

Fuck yes. Now gimme feets

Damn look at the tits on her. How old is she

who is the semen demon user

I was 77 gimmie

Hey, let's talk about this. I suggest you
K I L L Y O U R S E L F

user delivers

I will destroy her pussy.

Dubs have never been so easy in my life

Damn, I didn't think I'd bust another nut to Eli..

Suicide? Now I'm hard, faggot.

Is this her?

that was not a very nice thing to say

Shut your nigger faggot mouth, Jewboyspic.

Waa waa my sister got made fun of on a website she went to on her own free will. Waa it hurts me so much waa i can't leave the house because of a website waa waa. Grow the fuck up

And they are fucking perfect. Don't say this often, but worth the dubs.

I'm tryna figure out if this is fucking b8 or if OP actually thought Sup Forums would have been the new fucking SceneKids.

All i want to see is her tits buddy

This whole thread made my day

She's hot
I hope one day she send nudes

Send nudes of your dogs and cats plz

I want to apologize to everyone. I feel better but I am still lonely in this cruel world. Who wants to be my friend?

- OP

Nudes when?

I AM NOT SENDing NUDES of my sister you pathetic trolls why are you making my life so miserable??????

When your sis posts nudes we'll be your friend

you're making our life miserable by not sending nudes

I will see what I can do.

Send nudes OP

That's what we like to hear ty OP