What keeps an atheist from murdering and raping all they want?

What keeps an atheist from murdering and raping all they want?

The fear of reprisal?

Is the fear of prison the only thing preventing an utter breakdown of society by those with no moral compass?

HOOTA!!

HOOTA!!

HONK!!
If you love JESUS

Compassion, empathy, kindness.

What keeps religious people from murdering and raping all they want?

They do.

Fuck off. Die.

The idea that other people lead the same miserable existence as I do. And I have no desire to add to their misery.

>Compassion, empathy, kindness.
>atheists

Try to bait harder. Atheists were the biggest massmurderers the world has ever seen. Stalin and Mao were atheists.

>Is the fear of prison the only thing preventing an utter breakdown of society by those with no moral compass?
Clearly not, all law is atheist law.

>believing this

no wonder they say that atheists have the lowest IQ

It's so sad how many Christians ask these questions, as if they've never felt or experienced love, or any positive feelings at all.

If you believe one thing you see on Sup Forums, just one small detail you might take as truth...

then you've been had by trolls, trolls trolling trolls, or trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

Trolls might say trolls are trolling the non-trollers but to say non-trollers exist here in the first place is a troll and should be trolled right back at them.

The old saying is that "There is no such thing as an Atheist in a Fox Hole".
And I'll bet that there is no such thing as an Atheist on his death bed.
The closer they get to death, the more they hope their own certainty of Atheism is incorrect.

The closer they get to death, the more they doubt their own certianty.

Because I don't want to, and can't find a fictional character to use for justification in doing so.

This is now a loli thread

also known as, the more you are afraid of death, the more likely to believe in fairy tales to calm you down

Memes are the only thing that keeps me from raping you senseless.

you've obviously never been to prison

I'm an atheist, the idea of killing other people is abhorrent to me, not because there is a secular or religious punishment for it. It's an instinctual emotional reaction to the concept that stops me from doing it.

moar feets like this

Who says that and do they have empirical evidence?

He encountered the Carib, who painted themselves red, and ate their neighbors. Of Columbus' men that were left behind in a makeshift fort, none survived.

I HAVE killed and raped all the people I want, and that number of people is zero.

If yours is higher you should go sign up for a therapist.

Yeah, those were bad people who did bad things, and Atheists condemn those actions just like Christians, Muslims, and any other religion condemns the violent acts of their fellow believers

What keeps a Christian from murdering and raping all they want?

The fear of reprisal?

Is the fear of hell the only thing preventing an utter breakdown of society by those with no moral compass?

Two people who did terrible things in the name of power (not atheism) is a far cry from the millions murdered throughout history as a direct result of religious belief.

if you only behave because an imaginary being will punish you.......your pretty fucked up

You dont need a god to not be a cunt.....it is called BEING A MATURE ADULT

No it's because most of us respect human life. You don't need to believe in anything to be a good person

2000 years ago a person who could do magic flew up into the sky

and hes still up there, and hes coming to get you