>my friends don´t talk to me anymore
>I feel lonely all the time
>I have no plans at all, all I do is sit at home
>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=18s-JU7Ej1M&t=310s
youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goi into the military? Pretty sure they'll take anyone, unless you're a complete fucking idiot and obese as fat Albert

Join the Marines

Yeah but don't come to us crying about it. I can tell you with 100% certainty that nobody cares.

This should make u happy

Why don't your friends talk to you anymore? Did you piss them off somehow?

I guess they just got bored of me. Im not good at making new friends, so I usually want to stick to the ones I already have.

>>I feel lonely all the time
>>I have no plans at all, all I do is sit at home
And there is your problem. Get outside the house you dumbass.

and go where? do what?

Yeah, you have to be interested in something to be an interesting person.

How old are you? Do you live at home? Pay rent? In high school? Happy with family? Have a job? Live in a big city? Drive?

20 y.o, live with parents, am in college, have nice parents

kind of the reverse for me, i dont talk to any of my friends anymore. I used to have a lively social life. i could have joined the marines if i wasn't already diagnosed with mental illness.

there are many many forms of "life sucks", and i share mine with you. learning to be a social creature does not cure all ills. life still sucks.

There you go. You are in a golden period of your life. You have access to resources, society, interesting clubs, a gym, medical help, counselling. In 3-4 years much of that will be gone. IF you get a good job, you can have some decent stuff going on.

Take advantage of the resources available to you now. Talk to someone (i.e. a counsellor). Join a club. Exercise. Take part in life. If you need antidepressants, get them. I did, and it helped.

What's in your local area? sign up to clubs, go for walks, start jogging, literally do anything where you go outside or meet people. it's not hard.

I feel the same way, but I have refused to talk to any of my friends anymore and i really don't care.

socializing is not really part of the picture, but i feel for you bro. shit sucks.

the "golden period" idea is all well and good unless you're afflicted with severe depression or some other brand of mental illness.

there are some gyms, but I hate it, I prefer bodyweight exercises... I was thinking of learning to fight.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
pic related. best of luck

Hence the antidepressants and counselling.

that only goes so far, unfortunately. for some it works.

Have you tried both?

wow, it's really nice of you to actually listen and give friendly to someone on Sup Forums. Kudos to you, sir.

yeah, i first started paxil and klonopin... lets see, 17 years ago. counsellors are mostly helpful for me as a part of routine to adhere to.

I have learned a little bit from counsellors, but often their ideas, at least concerning CBT are already familiar to me as i read a lot.

make getting a job your plan then try making friends while you do that

This morning I was lonely enough to have a 30 minute chat with some heroine junkies and it made me feel happier like they saved me

Start playing hockey.

>17 years ago
Did you start when you were three years old?

Medfag here. If you have any questions about depression or want to understand what you're going through/treatment options ask away.

>tfw when i used to play street hockey with this girl in my neighborhood but didn't know she liked me until i was in my 20s.

Sometimes it helps to switch up your counsellor. There are some really good ones out there. But they are usually in private practice. If your parents can afford it, it is worth it. The good ones do not simply dish out cognitive behaviour therapy, but engage with you in a deeper way.

Also, have you tried different antidepressants? I guess you have if you started three years ago. But switching meds can make a difference.

The other thing is that changing your circumstances can make a huge difference. As you said, having a routine is helpful. Putting something new into your routine - such as joining a club - can really shake things up.

Day drink, it's what I do.

three years old is too early for psychiatric medication. if is for real, they will confirm.

Alcohol does help in the short term, but over the next day or two it lowers mood.

Dont do that

>feel alone
>a friend is in another city and very distant
>another is angry and stressed all the time, I only ask him to come over when I can't stand the loneliness anymore and get stressed out
>another is always busy, maybe he doesn't like me. he's not pleasant anyway.
>another is never answering and seems to believe I'm hitting on her whenever I try to get to try to spend time with her
>only person that talks to me on skype is gay, keeps making implications and even sent me the best gift for my birthday this year, so it's pretty awkward
>just slowly go crazy from the loneliness, breaking stuff included.
help

Go outside right now, for a good walk.

Also get a dog that will force you to play with it. Mine will throw shit at me and my things if Im not giving him enough attention.

There is evidence of efficacious use of meds in children as young as 6. But yes 3 is too young for sure.

Do what I used to do. Go to the bar and talk to other people like yourself that are sitting alone at the bar. Unless the sperg is strong with you.

Yes, i've used a few different antidepressants over the years and have dealt with both shitty and good counsellorsl. my best ones either retired, or quit due to unspecific family circumstances. my significant other has done over a year with a shitty counsellor as well.

I've done quite a few different things in life, living on my own, living with girlfriends, getting married, moving far from home, landing decent paying jobs that i'm qualified for, having an active social life, given loads of advice on the internet over the years as well as seeking it myself. I have actually been lucky and the majority of my consellors have been worth the effort to see as well as the money. I've seen the shitty new age "meditate your way to wellness' counsellors who do nothing but listen, as well as those who actively attempt to give tools to work with, some of which have given me great benefit in life.

I hate being a bitch who whines and bitches that everything sucks, but unfortunately it's something i have to deal with periodically.

Also, if you have money to spare or your parents are able to help you out with funds, I highly recommend you look up the use of ketamine as an off-label treatment for depression. It's currently undergoing FDA approval so insurance won't cover it. It's more for refractory depression, so if you have tried meds etc. with no lasting results. But the results with ketamine are astounding.

semi related i heard that MDMA is possibly recieving approval for medical usage in some areas of the US????

GO ON A CRUSADE TO THE HOLY LAND!

I'm glad to hear that you've taken up your health as a project. That's the important thing. Also glad to hear you've had some positive influences, and learned a lot.

I can relate. Sometimes everything is just darkness. I hope it doesn't last too long. You've got support.

That is also correct. It's primarily being used in the realm of PTSD at the moment. It used to be approved for usage in things like marriage counseling.

Sup Forums's always there for you, user, calm down

No, but seriously. I was in the same boat as you. Then I joined some clubs and got into doing some fun shit I always wanted to do and life just got better from there. Now I've got a lovely girlfriend and a decent paying job.

>my friends don´t talk to me anymore
>I feel lonely all the time
>I have no plans at all, all I do is sit at home
>mfw

Story of 70% Sup Forums browsers

go attention whore somewhere else fag

Good luck OP

buy silver start prepping
youtube.com/watch?v=18s-JU7Ej1M&t=310s

I spend a lot of time here.
I still feel very lonely, I need to chill with pals, drink booze or play vidya, eat stuff, just sit while talk about shit, I dunno. I feel trapped and alone and scared. I don't want to be alone forever but I'm in a negative cycle of losing my energy and will and there's no one to help me anymore.
I'm so scared.
Sorry for sounding like a pussy.

thank you very much. chronic mental illness is really shitty, and a lot of my younger years i figured i was just going through a phase, as do most of the pople you run into such as chool counsellors, parents, etc.

killyourself and stream it.

t. too lazy to dig up suicide streams myself.

edgelord incoming

eeh that's okay.
Just kill yourself then.

if you want serious edgelord fun, just catch the occasional satanist thread on /x/

k, slitting wrists now. pls pray for swift death instead of hospitalization and behavioral unit time.

Depression is unfortunately a chronic relapsing/remitting disease for many people who suffer with it. And unfortunately the more major depressive episodes you've had, the more likely you are to suffer another one.

You have to find a treatment that works, and there are many options, and also unfortunately if the disease is never treated the natural course of it leads many individuals to suicide.

But there are a lot of treatments out there; there's something that ultimately works for everyone, even if you have to go drastic measures like electroconvulsive therapy.

You're welcome.

It's okay man ill be ur friend

You don't sound like pussy, user, we are lonely at some point in our lives
How long has it been since you talked to any of them?

truth. it's always bittersweet.

/x/ seems to be pretty dead to me. Have there been any good breads lately?

The girl has used me as emotional support yesterday over text, the angry one texted me about horizon being decent and him not being able to buy skyward sword today and I talked to the flirtatious gay 2 or 3 days ago.
I don't remember how long since I talked to the others.

i don't know about lately, i tried visiting again like a month or so ago, but lost patience with the extreme shittiness and left again... like usual.

yeah, you can find some decent threads here and there if you hawk /x/ regularly but there's still so much shit it's hard to say that it's worth the time.

Do your best to fix it now, if you can, it's only gonna get worse mate.

>25, 26 next month
>live alone in small bedsit with mouldy walls
>all my friends have drifted away, moved on to better things
>depression is worsening, not even enjoying shit I have loved for years like vidya
>watch LPs or read as a distraction from the despair
>pretty much the only person I talk to at all is my dad
>sometimes I think I'm just waiting for my parents to pass away so I can kill myself without destroying them

feels bad man.

Damn. I wish it regularly had actual spooky shit. I remember there being a pretty cool creepy music thread a couple months ago.

checking my own dubs
forgot to mention
>gave up smoking weed, costing too much money, thought it might help
>just lost interest in videogames, cooking nice meals, etc even more
>drink instead, worry about impending alcoholism
>hey at least my NEETbux are mounting up
>but there's nothing to spend it on, really, why bother getting a new console or saving for a great PC if I don't enjoy the vidya
>maybe I'll get a helium tank and mask one day

What treatments have you tried for this, user?

It's ok. I have all of 3 friends. I don't talk to any of them. Even if I need to vent. My wife I can't talk to if I need to vent. I get sex VERY RARELY. Really don't know how I haven't ended it.

It's still one of the few boards i willl visit when i Sup Forums, but man it really has gotten bad since i started visiting back in 2010, and it had its share of bullshit back then.

I only visit a few boards but... damn, /x/ makes me sad sometimes.

Eh. I feel that way about Sup Forums as a whole. It seems like this site is slowly dying.

everything is slowly dying. entropy is a bitch but it's our mistress and we have no recourse.

t. faggot using the web since 1996

Have you ever been drinking with the angry one?

Yeah, he gets nicer when he drinks but he has no money so I always to pay him everything. He's also not above flipping out at something tiny and getting angry again. This guy is really stress incarnate.

get some pizza some herb and some beer bitch

I've been on prozac, sertraline (zoloft) and I'm currently on Venlafaxine (Effexor) at 150mg. I'm gonna go back to the doctor soon and ask for a higher dose because the inability to enjoy anything shows it's probably not working.

The only thing I look forward to is being asleep, to be honest.

On a waiting list for counselling but it's like a 7 month wait.

i can't handle being around stressful people like that. hard on the arteries as well as the wallet.

How's he when he plays videogames? Doesn't that make him angry sometimes?

i fucking HATE the psychiatric waiting list. the only way to move up is to slit your wrists and force your way into the behavioral units.

Same. I almost hate him but he's the only guy I can reliably get to my house. Whenever I can't stand loneliness, I call him only to regret it hours later.
He spends his time whining and explaining why he's losing or why he isn't being helpful in a whiny or angry tone while playing multiplayer or narrating what he's doing every 3 minute while playing solo.

I just wish I could enjoy stuff, again. Especially gaming, that was like, all I had.

I might start smoking dope again, I dunno. Part of the reason I quit apart from money and not wanting it to interfere with the meds is that it started giving me really bad anxiety.

It's sad, really. In some ways I was happier when I was street homeless, because it was like a struggle to survive, I had something to do, even if it meant sleeping in a tent or sleeping in a graveyard with fucking newspaper-filled binbags to keep the weather out.

A few years ago, a little place of my own where I could smoke all the dope I wanted and spend my NEET days gaming all the time would've been like a dream. Now I have it and I've stopped enjoying all of those things. Ironic, I guess.

I almost got rid of all my friends.
Glad to come home alone.
Embrace your situation.
Friends and acquaintances is good only if you need help or something out of your reach.

be proud of your loneliness. Disney is responsible for your weakness.

Do you know the possible source of his anger, our is it just his personality?

eh... been there. don't you hate the human existence and its various needs? the amount of bullshit we have to overcome in some manner in order to feel okay.

Technically, you can always get better new friends

I think it's his personality. He gets angry at very trivial things and even has a resting bitchface. This isn't related but this fucker even has some kind of PTSD about having his phone being closed while receiving an important call so he spends a lot of time on his phone and charging his phone, which is yet another obnoxious trait.
Well you'd need energy for that.

gaming has been something that has kept me alive for many years.... there's almost nothing worse than when they all start to go stale. the first game that i aknowledged as a saviour of mine through severe depression was max payne. i wore the mousepad out that came with that game.

its weird as fuck seeing so many states legalizing MJ now, spekaing of smoking dope. It has always been one of the greatest tools against deep depression even though so many clinicians like to say it's bad/evil/terriblefun.

like the other dude said, energy is needed for that.

also, when you've had numerous types of friends over the years, it becomes a less appealing usage of time and effort.

Do you feel less lonely when you provide emotional support, as in what you did yesterday?

Not really, I just want someone to spend time with me. Preferably while not being a huge asshole if I can be picky. I'm kind of jaded to online interactions or texting, they don't feel much more real than vidya to me.

Yeah, the Max Payne series was awesome. Max Payne 3 was with me through a shitty time in my life when I was taking way too many painkillers myself, not to mention it was an awesome game.

I dunno what I'm hoping for with the higher dose, that I'll magically have motivation and start to enjoy stuff again, I fucking doubt it.

Good luck OP, I hope you can make things better. Also don't take living with your parents for granted, living alone has it's pros and cons.

Have you tried contacting the guy who's distant and in another city?

i had all of my wisdom teeth out sometime in the max payne era... painkillers are seductive. I've avoided trying real opiates because of how much i enjoyed the hydrocodone high.

ex fiancee was off the hook with oxycontin. opiates are like a siren song, i know i'd end up a junkie if i pursued it.

I do from time to time. He answers very slowly and in pretty short sentences.

Yeah don't, it's a slippery slope.

I'm one of the few people who've managed to use heroin and crack cocaine and give up, and in my opinion the only reason I was able to quit heroin was because I never pinned it.

To be fair maybe all the drugs have fucked up my neurology and that's part of the reason I can't enjoy anything. Things are just getting steadily worse.

That helium canister gets more tempting errday.

unfortunately i think they cut the helium now because of it's popularity as an exit strategy. maybe that's just rumor, though.

I really hate the suicide failure raite.

MARTIAL ARTS