Rotter

No don't know but she's fit

Dump some south wales girls guys

BUmping

Lol. She's my teacher

Please let this be true

any more wirral girls?

Any Farnborough girls? So many slags around here

Which of these Wolverhampton girls would you Brit bros fuck?

British women are fucking gross.

1 and 3

Yea. I'm not kidding...

1 has amazing tits.

Might look alright if she wore a little makeup

kek'ed

Do British women go out of their way to look bad? Srs q

Anyone got any from around the sirhowy valley area in south Wales? Just moved out this way and am curious about the local talent but blackwood town is shit.

It is a fucking dive. No where worth a shit. Went in Vanilla once and it was full of fucking roidheads with no necks. I felt like I could catch an std just by being there. Finished my drink, left my friends and fucked off back in spoons until they were done.

i like how many brits are thicc and have big tits

Not too bad with shades on, great tits on her though

Few fitties there but i take your point. Newport and Cwmbran make up for it though

Any SW England?

There's one girl I've known for years that I'd kill to get nudes of. Ahhhh, Bryony.

I have a Bryony in my collection...

This one?

>not too bad

Bristol girl

Weston girls!

Wirral

is there the guy who was talking to the czech guy pls

bump for more bristol win

any of H.J from weston?

NW

A better photo of all 4 to help you judge.

Bristol lass

Even the spoons is fucking lame up here man. They call it a town but you know what? It's just a fucking road. A road that leads nowhere but fucking Asda.

I must disagree, Newport makes up for nothing. I'm from Cardiff and the girls and the nightlife are vastly superior there. Still, home is only like a half hour away, I guess.
I haven't tried Cwmbran for a night out, any suggestions?
I will grant you that the girls are easy as fuck in Newport. Student night is like a buffet even for me.

afraid not m8, the one i lust for is a blondie.

Any Sunderland?

Any suffolk or ipswich?

You're obviously not missing much here then! :p

Anyone got anything from North Lincs, Scunthorpe or that?

Not even a decent pub. They've either shut down, same clicky regulars or all full of old dudes watching BBC 2 on a Saturday night.

Any Becca M or anyone else Nottingham?

derby pls

South wales anyone?

Aberdeen

got more, mate?

this is a trap right? tits look weird, shoulders r too broad and her thighs r touchin as to hide her tuck.

Surprisingly... No!

Any SE London?

Not a lot, unfortunately

What u got?

any other from the area?

does she go to uni?

bristol chick

uni girls there

Nope, last one I have of that girl

Ih Deen

Any Bournemouth?

London metropolitan university

two english girls live on now facebook /pearls2u/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Will trade more for Aberdeen

moar?

Got kik Ive got some to trade

Yeah

Anyone got more?

more of 2nd from the right

Where's the north Wales ladies at? Rhyl and that

Say goodbye to girls that look like this.
The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of regression of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european/ asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

This is genocide.

Post your best guys.
Request if you want i have a lot of newport amd cwmbran