Eating a well done steak smothered in ketchup while watching NASCAR. ask me anything

Eating a well done steak smothered in ketchup while watching NASCAR. ask me anything.
(Yes i voted for trump, im not racist just hurting economically.)

Well then if you're hurting economically, republicans generally care less about you than arts programs in schools.

Also, if you own a TV but don't use it to watch educational programs or things that better you as a person, kys. Not joking. Kys.

just ate a medium steak with onyl salt and pepper, and some boiled potatoes with skin on. A true feast. But what youre eating is good too

Well done? Why? I like the blood. But only beef blood.

Did you ever think that you'd vote the same way as a left wing, liberal, that eats his stakes rare, and enjoys going to the opera and ballet?

No.

theres nothing wrong with well done steak with ketchup.

*tips fedora*

Who you rooting for?

Why no potatoes?

this bait would be much more effective on reddit

what does your sisters pussy smell like?

fish
not bait
Im too lazy
Elliot

>2017
>eating steaks cooked more than med-rare

This thread was created to try and bait me in to going in to a full on rage... i wont let you get the best of me OP!

Elliott Sadler? If so me too! Hunt Brothers car looks good

You look like a poor fag OP.
>needing to sound like a retard to appeal to retards

>Hunt Brothers
the dodge is looking really sweat right now!

Merle Haggard or Waylon Jennings?

MODS!!!

Looks delicious and kudos on voting Trump. Dunno about you but I'm actually liking him more and more. Watching him slap the liberal press around is a lot of fun. Will be voting for him again in 4 years.

Enjoy your steak!

>Steak and Ketchup

That said murrican steak is probably mutant GM dogshit so the ketchup is necessary.

You people deserve the ruination Trump will bring.

>You people deserve the ruination Trump will bring.
>implying we'd be better off with the spirit cooking witch

Uninformed non-American detected

>obligatory

GAY AS HELL!

Butthurt burgers in 3 2 1