What did Sup Forums think of LOGAN?

What did Sup Forums think of LOGAN?

You paid ten whole dollars to waste 2 valuable hours of your ADULT life on a cartoon character you fucking weeb.

In 2 hours I have to get up to check if my cat is dead.

I liked it.

well since its an actor playing it id say fictional character now not just cartoon and also fuck you

i only go to the movies once, maybe twice every year or so if the jews are lucky.
this dont look like its worth going for

I don't think you understand my usage of the word "cartoon"

Somebody who would go see a superhero movie past the age of 14 wouldn't understand this.

cartoon
kɑːˈtuːn/Submit
noun
a simple drawing showing the features of its subjects in a humorously exaggerated way, especially a satirical one in a newspaper or magazine.
"the minister faced a welter of hostile headlines and mocking cartoons"
synonyms: caricature, parody, lampoon, satire, travesty; More
a film using animation techniques to photograph a sequence of drawings rather than real people or objects.
"we watched Yogi Bear cartoons on TV"
synonyms: animated film, animated cartoon, animation; anime
"they watched the Saturday morning cartoons on television"
verb
make a drawing of (someone) in a simplified or exaggerated way.
"she has a face with enough character to be cartooned"

Ass Hat

Get a load of this faggot, I bet you have tons of friends don't you

The movie:
>US holocausted the mutants.
>Mutants in Mexico flee their shithole, risking American death squads to get to Canada.

RETARD

WEW LAD

I have a normal amount of friends, person who has very bad observational skills. I'm pretty normie, but not such that I go see superhero movies as an adult.

You're a fucking retard

No, you're not normal, you're an autistic virgin fatty who has soooo many friends he has to shit post on a Pacific northern islanders 3d virtual reality tapestry website like the tiny dick faggot he is

>You're a fucking retard

I mean you're not defending your point very well with these stock lines. The way you talk is like verbal clip art.

you have so many friends yet you come her and insult people?
why?
guess you need a brake from being soooo very popular?
you hero you.

Do you find that your lack of a sense of humor and basic social skills makes it hard to meet women?

I'm very sorry to be honest. I didn't realize you were an actual teenager. Never mind then. Apologies

Ending was mediocre
A resounding meh from me

Even if it did why would I give a shit? I enjoy life unlike you shitty agoraphobic butt boy.

lol nope 30 and failing at life where you'll be in a few years my friend see your future and weep

>basic social skills

Oh and yours are so amazing. I can hear your Mommy calling for you from here

lad

wew

>not autistic
>spews memes out his gaping ass hole on a cartoon website even though he doesn't like cartoons

lel more Marvel cookie cutter, popcorn-movie mill trash. OP, come back when a Marvel movie wins an Oscar.

Underrated post

I didn't know saying superhero movies are for children would be such a controversial statement. Am I wrong? Are you not a man child? What am I missing here?

>US holocausted the mutants.
Only because Xavier accidentally killed 700 people in his private school

The old "I can hear (insert thing here) calling" gag. Never not funny.

woah that god sad fast. Sorry man.

>rated r
>children

Dude fuck off you're retarded

do not be sorry man you'll be here soon enough

I dunno if you could pick up on this, but occasionally people flex the meanings of words in order to create a hyperbole that is meant to be understood as such. I do understand, however, how autism and Asperger's disease might making picking up on these social ques more difficult for challenged people. My apologies.

Pathetic AND narcissistic? What an oxymoronic combination.

Keep apologizing like the cuck you are

Found the woman

Keep lying to yourself buddy

>verysmart
>ques

orly

your right guess ill go kill me self now. hold on to your smarts my man, hold them close when you have no one else to hold in the long cold nights ;-)

Let's be real here aren't you grasping at straws? Somebody with a compelling contrary point of view would have had something way more impactful to say. That was a 2 at best.

Same with you. You get a 1 though. I'm not one of those people that will insult you for putting effort into your post, so you don't have to be afraid to not be completely cliche.

bitches

Yup sounds like what a bitch would say

How did everyone in this thread get so pissed in like 30 minutes

marcell walles?

Loaded statement. Also cliched. I remember that line from middle school. Your comebacks are right in line with your taste in film: infantile.

out of smokes

You're just saying that because you're on the contrary and you're a little slow so you couldn't really come up with anything good.

No its cuz you sound like a little bitch

This attempt to get inside one's head is pathetic. You're not even trying. I like effort.

No I don't at all. You're in a position to defend yourself here because I said you like movies for babies. Comic book movies. Now prove me wrong instead of wasting our time with your boring lines. I actually want to get to the bottom of why adult men watch superhero movies and eat fast food.

Our?
You're the only one here on your side emily

Spoken like a true faggot

This attempt to get inside one's head is pathetic. You're not even trying. I like effort.

attempt to get inside one's head is pathetic. You're not

inside one's head is pathetic.

one's head

Emily?

Now let's analyze this

Is this the funniest woman name you could come up with, or did you go for the first one you could think of and just typed it? I'm just saying that this post didn't affect me at all, in fact it makes me pity you for continuing with this weak and hacky premise.

I understand I'm the only one who thinks this. When I said "our" I obvious meant you a me. Honestly, how could you possibly have not picked up on that?

Just help me out. Why do adult men spend their time doing these things?

>doesn't watch children's cartoons
>spends his time on a children's website

Are you Frito from the movie Idiocracy?

>doesn't affect me
>spend an hour arguing with a computer

Kek get fucked autismo

Hey everyone. I'm a highly successful critical infrastructure and electrical engineer. I can walk into any data center and draw up schematics and develope procedures for performing maintenance on complex electrical distribution systems and peripheral electronic equipment. I belong to a small niche community of technical experts that are critical to the success of major data centers that strive for 100% server up time.

I also watched the movie Logan. I thought it was great. I guess this makes me a child.

/thread

It makes you have a child's taste

Please explain to me how a movie that is restricted to only adults being able to watch it is somehow made for children?

Because nudity and violence doesn't make something more complex and meaningful.

>movies have to be complex or meaningful to be good.

go back to your french arthouse you pretentious fuck.

>I voted for Hillary the comment

It shares thematic elements of the Hemingway classic The Old Man and the Sea. I'm gonna go get ice cream now, because of my childish taste.

He used the "pretentious" card

Lock her up

See finally somebody offers something up instead of "fuck off faggot ur lame"

Maybe I'll read up on it now and maybe it's not a complete waste of time like the other x-men movies.

Your little woman-like sarcastic comment at the end wasn't amusing or necessary though.

We get it. You want to feel superior to others by labeling things childish. Go watch Manchester by the Sea then and post on a thread about that horribly depressing shit.

*cough*faggot*cough*

Woman like comment! Hahahaha! Are you that Milo Yiannopoulos?

Yes buy my book

He used the "childish" card

Open borders propaganda

He probably isn't, but I'm willing to guess that he regularity takes black cock up his ass. Close enough!

>regularity
Smooth

I'm not pretending anything. I dunno if you know fully what pretentious means, but I'm not being phony at all. I think superhero movies are for the same kind of adults that drink soda and don't read.

Regularly, just a typo fuckface!

Typos are kryptonite to your thesis. Even if your logic is air tight, people confuse intelligence with the ability to spell everything 100% of the time here. Be wary.

I thought it was really good, great was for Jackman to end his run with the character too

Anyone who corrects little accidental typos like they're smarter than everyone else and then proceeds to use the word "dunno" instead of "don't know" is a hypocritical fuckface that shouldn't be lecturing anyone about what is and isn't childish. Fuckoff and die!

Explain?

This post is bad for more reasons than I have the energy to spend time acknowledging. I'll accept it if you read it again, notice your mistakes, and correct them.

So you say that respected critics like Roger Ebert and many others are actually uncultured manchilds when they enjoy and praise superhero movies and other "light" flicks?
Having your own opinion on movies is great and tastes are different.
Condemning a genre and all people who enjoy it makes you a narrow minded asshole.

Two words. Fucking awesome.

I don't appreciate your pulling the veil off me just trying to annoy people. Stop being observant and smart.

great movie with very few and minor issues
honestly this is the number 1 or 2 xmen movie made

Dunno isn't in the dictionary. Anyone who uses this word in childish idiot who never learned proper English.

The bullshit, "I'm not even gonna be bothered with this." Excuse.

Yeah, because a valid point was made that you can't refute, you dumbshit!

Usually I would agree with you, but your original post has so many errors, I'm still typing up a response and it's daunting.

I'm sorry. Continue.

>itt: lots of babies that like children's superhero movies

looking forward to the next disney release kids? lmao.

It's missing some commas and has a run on sentence. I didn't proof read it and posted it quickly. Fuckoff faggot.

Actually I meant, "I dunno my English too good, herp derp!"

In this thread, I've been very semi-serious and I don't really mean what I've been saying at all about superhero movies being for kids.

However, if you're an adult and you're still watching Disney movies by yourself, I think you should be put in a gas chamber and I'm not joking.

Not talking about grammatical errors. I would never fault anybody on that during an exchange of ideas.

I'm done. You're an idiot.

I think that was probably one of my more sensible posts.

I think you're the idiot time infinity plus infinity.