Dumb cunt pissed herself and now wants sympathy?

Dumb cunt pissed herself and now wants sympathy?
Fuck her

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f39_1486486087
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y88LcA0JD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got her

How is she doin' now? How you doin'?

STOP FUCKING POSTING THOSE FUCKING IMAGES OF HER YOU SICK FUCKOS
Quit trying to ruin her life and stop POSTING this cyberbullying because she made a mistake and did what she did!!
What are you? Her ex? trying to ruin her life more??

No

Dis gon be gud.

Dumb fucking bitch letting herself piss in a fucking diaper
Here have this

Nope. Retarded feminazis get what they deserve.

NO

>liveleak.com/view?i=f39_1486486087
>youtube.com/watch?v=1Y88LcA0JD0
Couple more links to bitch about defending a pissy pants whore

Everyone of you should be waterboarded and tossed into a river. This whole site should be shut down because everyone on here is a pedophile sicko fucks that needs help! This is fucking sickening and horrific

Dude in case you haven't realized this is the fucking internet people aren't going to be nice to you kind to you hear if you post stuff like that sorry she tried taking her life but come on man posting a video of you pissing on yourself? You are asking to get roasted by everyone here. Maybe tell her to think before posting. Running here and pleading like this is useless newfag we aren't your personal army so fuck off

Wtf is going on here? Sauce?

She did what she did because she believed in something. She felt it was right for her to do it. She didn't think she would be made fun of like this! Defending her is the only option since no one else will! I stand for her when everyone else laughs.

she go pee pee in pants

From the videos description
>backstory:
Ivy Hernandez is the one girl that fell for the Sup Forums prank #pissforequality and made that video of her urinating on herself. Video was instantly spread everywhere.
She was made fun of when the media took notice but her family quickly silenced the media stories with lawsuits
She spent some time in the hospital recovering from a mental breakdown where she developed semi-incontinence.

So she pissed herself to equality with the incontinent? How is it a prank? Sounds like it worked.

I get it dude I do because if it was my friend I would be furious too however this is how shit works around here. You will never silence them or keep them banned because here there's very little you can actually do to keep them away you are wasting your time and energy freaking out. Let me give you a piece of advice either browse and understand what truly happens here or close your browser and never come back.

That girl that you defend got caught with her pants down... wearing a diaper that she pissed in. Because she pissed in her pants.
Big girls use the potty

Kek

b8

I would let her pee on my face if you know what I mean.

Adding fuel to the fire

>Sup Forums still thinks this is a real thing that happened
lol

You have no idea how embarrassing this is for her and her family. Her life, her secrets, her shame are ALL being show PUBLICALLY and no one wants to help but me. This is sad, I understand what type of site this is and its pretty horriffic. I want NOTHING to do with it but since this is where it went on, its best to start from this and work your way up. I want nothing but the best for Ivy and I want to help her get rid of this horrid past she has to endure.
But People that keep uploading her video and sharing her pictures,THIS needs to stop! How can I make this stop? This needs to be over already so everyione can just MOVE ON

She would pee on more than that. Every bit of furniture would be blasted with piss

Not funny asshole

Eww thats nasty girl
Only feminists

Do you realize the irony of this?!!!
Top kek

Kek, what a fucking degenerate.

But there is so much more I can do to make her life a living hell because of that video and these pictures. I am sharing this on tosh.0

Are we sure that she doesn't just have a diaper fetish that some user exposed? Looks a little too pose-y to be taking a sad pic of her diaper

how do you mistakenly put on diapers, and mistakenly piss your pants?

is she secretly 89?

no, she's an idiot. And she did an idiot thing and now she's learning what it's like to be an idiot and is getting ridiculed for it.

its' a life lesson.

Bullying is good. I bet you a million dollars she will never do another "challenge" again. So, she's learned not to be an idiot. Becuase anyone that takes up those challenges "board challenge, ice water bucket challenge ect" are fucking MORONS of the highest order.

"ya im going to poor a bucket of freezing ice water on me, to help the poor people of africa"
no one stops and thinks how the fuck this is helping any poor africans? Hurr durr. Wanna help poor africans. Donate time or money to africans.

fucking sheeple morons.

keksimus maximus.

DUUMB GALLS. KEEP THE TROLLING MATES.

lmao

if this isn't bait then the only faggot who caused her pics to be spread more was you OP, I had forgotten about that girl and hadn't seen her for over 8 months ago

Excuse me but this horrid place is a horrid place for you, i think that most of the people here like it a lot or even love it and i am going to defend them from sickos like you that call them sicko fucks because no one wants to stand for them and help them you asshole.

Looks more like someone secretly snapped a pic when she was changing her clothes in the bathroom. I would have done the same thing if I passed by her and she didnt have the door closed.

She should have shut the damn door then no kne would know that she actually wore diapers

stop shilling your youtube channel, you fucking cunt

Kek

>Ivy Hernandez
fb profile.php?id=100010376381724
wears diapers
lives in altamonte springs, fl
has bladder problems
Let me make it worse for her and you
Ivy Hernandezfb friends
fb brittany.lucas.906
>fb miguel.montalvo.731
>fb rene.cardona.54
>fb profile.php?id=100008967181980
>fb trey.vanderpool.77
>fb carroll.chloe
>fb profile.php?id=1644285796
>fb amber.garland.10
>fb lilmomma62111
>fb nicole.payne.7399
>fb com/nancy.mazzie (her mother) have phone #
>fb com/jody.mansfield.7
>fb com/maritza.wehmann
Have more

What the fuck are you doing you idiot?!?

He's posting letters and numbers i believe.

>/argument

Yes she learned her lesson but how many people have to harass her for it. She made a mistake. She was stupid, naive and didn't really know what she was doing. Bullying is never good in ANY circumstance. Especially this one

Don't turn this around you stupid fucks. This wouldn't happen if this site wasn't behind MANY suicide deaths in teenagers on the internet due to cyberbullying. But to your eyes, Ivy is just another case to laugh at and move on to the next victim you can bully into killing themselves

>brittany.lucas.906
she married to lurch
the teasing got so bad it wrecked her self esteem kekekekeke

lucky lurch gets the left overs i guess. he probably swooped in.

Survival of the edgiest my friend.

self esteem.....DESTROYED

check out the new baby daddy, fucking monster.

of course he's a smiley mother fucker, she's got a rocking body.
and her self esteem is so shot, she figures she can't get any better LOL

guys...THIS is marriage material. lol

no, bullying IS the answer. Go away you PC fag

in my day, bullying corrects stupidness.

and as i said, she won't be doing any more challenges i can guarantee it. So, bully is good.

you refute your own point.

Poor Ivy. At least everyone will remember her as that chick that pissed herself and wears diapers.
Sad for her, funny for us

>/thread
Daddy aproves our actions Sup Forumsros

HAHAHA! Where was I while this was going on. That's glorious! Good to know you Sup Forumstardz still have some tact. Well done boys.

At least the diaper will make it look like she has an ass instead of none at all

Crappy old pasta is crappy
>gtfo my Sup Forums nigger

Its funny looking at her and knowing she wears diapers

He's shitposting on a Mongolian macrame board

Trips of truth!

Oh look, it's this thread again. This is only the third time we've had this thread today, can't you step it up a little?

she now has something in common with her baby.

she kinda looks like the reporter from parks and rec in that pic

>the cringe of watching people roleplay ruining someone's life

It's funny because I've seen this same thread literally multiple times with the exact same responses and everything. Someone is using copypasta to try to ruin this person's life or give them publicity.

Either way, OP is a faggot as usual.

I would change her diaper
And smell it later

How are people more concerned with piss and diapers than her tits?

Daaamn, someone finally got her pics off her "bf"? lol

She just wants to be left alone and not remembered for this! Quit invading her privacy!! Fuck she is trying to forget about this

NO YOU DUMB FUCK

Kek

I'm telling everyone that Ivy pissed herself you faggot

Shut the fuck up bitch

No WE WILL NEVER STOP

go cry somewhere else kid go kill yourself