Did you know that a series of Neolithic tunnels under Malta contains at least one portal to the nether-dimension...

Did you know that a series of Neolithic tunnels under Malta contains at least one portal to the nether-dimension? The government has sealed the tunnels from everyone except high ranking officials and researchers.
s6.zetaboards.com/Free_Thinkers/topic/8768595/1/

not clicking your link but please post screenshots if you want to share

Haйc

There is a portal to the nether dimension in my pants.

conspiracy theory related trash goes here: paranormal and supernatural trash goes here:

Thousands of years ago a series of underground passages were built from under Malta to ~100 km under the Meditteranean. These tunnels were so well built that they didnt collapse until the 1910's due to massive British construction projects on the islands. 31 British citizens went missing in 1911 after entering the tunnels. Rumor states that cries and screams could be heard from the Maltese underground for weeks after.

shut up
non creepy link? are you saying that portal takes you to hell?

I didnt say hell. No one really knows because the British sealed the tunnels in the 20's to all but a few people and the Maltese have continued the policy. Apparently over 7000 individual skeletons have been found in the burial chambers connected to these tunnels.

The main Maltese neolithic site is calle Hal Saflieni in case youre interested.

Damn now im gonna have nightmares...

>No one really knows because the British sealed the tunnels in the 20's
the portal is ours, the perfidious albion strikes again!

Do they keep Arthor over there?

It has begun. The tunnel links to a hilbert space outside the universe (everything outside this universe) with infinitely many spatial axis and multiple-possibly infinitely many time axis as well. The execution of their final plan has begun.

Good thread op

It looks like the Neolithic necropoleis in Sardinia

Reminds me of that episode of Grand Designs where the guy built a hobbit hole in an ancient cave house.

Netherlander here. I can confirm we have no portals to malta.

Хa-хa!

Apparently a bunch of British school children went missing there in the early 20th century while on a field trip. Pretty scary.

We had to close it because those fucking Africans found a way through the temple too.

Actually, it was a class of students that it is said that it went missing. After their disappearance, it is said that their parents could hear their voices.

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

It is just a legend though.

Yea but they found over 12 thousand skeletons down there so you KNOW some crazy shit was/is going down...

The site was used as a burial place in prehistoric times.

Apparently there are ~30 people from the 20th century buried there too. At least.

As I said, I believe that that story is nothing but a legend.

Believe what you want. That dont change the truth.

Give me proof and I'll believe you.

Prove me wrong and Ill believe YOU.

you lot need to get a fucking job. grow up

Kys retard

it's Saturday

Too busy getting my engineering degree atm. I have one lined up two months from now though. Also, go suck your moms dick.

LOl englishcucks obsessed with le ebin job

No italian work before finishing university, retard, well poor Italians do but they are a few

Calm down or you'll choke on that burger.

Easy there, friend. I was just joshin with you.

I'm clam.

*calm. ffs

haha dumb clamposter

you should break into the tunnels and livestream it for us m8

are italians and maltese just mole people in disguise?

Look comfy desu. Will migrate live in there.

The time when you could command me has passed my friend. I will not do that.

>100 km under the Mediterranean
You're pretty stupid

Malta please livestream clams on Camera

I can't blame you, our clams are magical.

I really want some Magic Clams ;_;

Nice cat.