What are the signs of latent homosexuality?

What are the signs of latent homosexuality?

posting on Sup Forums

Fucking other men is a good sign

Asking what the signs of latent homosexuality are

Those two violently fucked each other approximately 3.2 seconds after this picture was taken.

aggressive impulses to hide your attraction to your fellow femboy

I have any idea. Don't be so insecure.I'd say I'm a feminine straight man. What I mean by this is I love cuddling more than my SO, if I find a spider I make her kill it(I FUCKING HATE BUGS). I just realized I'm not even answering your question. If you're gay I'm sure you'll know it. If you think you're gay because you aren't "manly" then don't worry about it.

None which are realistically discernible from the normal range of heterosexual behaviors.

Pretending traps are not gay, and using the phrase "feminine penis" are sure signs you are a closet fag.

thinking people with dicks are girls

It doesn't fucking matter.

You like to watch someone fuck your girl don't you

Sucking cocks is a good indication.

No, I'd fucking kill her if she cheated on me. I'm not that feminine, I'm only like that in certain regards. But I'm still the man of the house and during sex I'm fairly dominant. I just really like cuddling. I'm just saying because you do something girly that doesn't mean you're a fag

Another example I guess is I love romantic movies, but I hate most action shit.

dear user, i have great news for you
you are a faggot

starting to talk about homosexuality

So just because I like cuddling my girl and don't like insects I want a dick in my ass?

Yes

Bad b8.

Well no i disagree you're not a faggot, but you are definitely getting cucked, its ok though, I'm sure she'll stay with you when Tyrone knocks her up and you can have fun raising him:^)

doesnt mean ur gay ur just a fucking fag

Not b8 m8 you're just a faggot

Oh, I'm fine with that.

Faggot doesn't mean gay to me either, this kid definitely fits the definition of faggot

I wonder how old the kids will get before you figure out they aren't yours

Lol not all women are the same generic palette. She's attracted to me because I support her and am there for her. You spend too much time on Sup Forums and don't know how relationships work.

if you listen to hip-hop

I've fucked a lot of dudes girlfriends buddy I don't do relationships, they're stupid take my advice now every girl cheats I don't care how much you think she "loves" you she absolutely will cheat on you especially if you're the needy clingy type no girl wants someone they already have they want something they think they can't have, why would you not rather just fuck chicks and spend the majority of your time alone or with friends? Why would you ever want to wake up next to some chick every day? Or dude for that matter I'm not gay but if I was I assume I would be the same way with dudes

Relationships are generally for cucks. Too much commitment for nothing of value besides stress, losing money, and drama.

TNANK YOU why don't I meet dudes irl who think like this too?

I've never really had a gf or a long relationship. First chick I ever really talked to only talked to me because she liked my best friend that fucked me off from the start.

That's because I feel differently about it. I don't have that mindset. I like doing things for her and making her happy, if a family member of hers dies (didn't happen too long ago) I'll be there with her, comforting her in rough times is what makes me happy. I have a positive effect on someones life, and I'm really happy about that.

I got cucked bad once for a long time then noticed everyone else seems to get cucked or be miserable in the long run either way it just all seems pointless I don't know why people force this shit on themselves

TOP FUCKING KEK kill yourself dude seriously

More power to you. I literally just go for puss now nothing more.

You're gonna get cucked so hard man I actually feel bad for you

lol sure do.

I don't blame you, I see both sides. I was just luicky to land someone I "click" with.

k, try harder please

How come OP never posted again?