Goodmorning Sup Forums

Goodmorning Sup Forums

YOU FUCKING DUTCH WIFE TELL ME WHAT YOU HAD FOR BREAKFAST FOR ONCE IN YOUR GODDAMN LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Good morning toothphaste

Good morning sweetie

Boterham met hagelslag.

boterham met pindakaas en een glas melk

sounds very delicious desu, i hope your meal keeps you nice and keen for the rest of the day

morning

How hard is it to get a Dutch boyfriend as a fag

Not hard (no pun intended) if you're white.

What if I'm a black bull?

What did you have for breakfast, Turkey?

Real question here.
What if I don't consider myself white, but everyone else does? That is, I have brown eyes and hair and a slightly olive complexion (my mom is half Native American or something and I took everything after her), but I act white.

two boiled eggs, a banana and milk

Go away toothpaste

namaste

Sounds like my own breakfast frankly, may it nourish you as it does me.

>eating more than 2.5 eggs a week
I feel sorry for your prostate

die cockroach

Goodmorning Sup Forums. How's the weather in your cunt?

it's still only 2am here :(

Cold

Sludgey.
Snow is starting to melt, sand and fine gravel on every road, sun so bright after months of darkness that it hurts my eyes and forest are pseudo-swamps.
Right now cloudy sky, no wind and temperature couple of degrees above 0.
I hate this part of spring.

Nice, 22~24°C, sunny, people are starting to roam the beaches (not for swimming obviously, only some german fool will start doing that on easter I guess)
gardens and parks started to bloom two~three weeks ago

>hurts my eyes
I hated when the solar zenith was at 35° above the horizon about one month ago, it was high enough to be very bright and low enough to have the sun constantly in your eyes if you had the to drive towards south
now the zenith is moving higher than ~45° so it's nice

Mornin'