jme.bmj.com/content/unethical-not-recommend-circumcision
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673607603134
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5296634/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I have a daughter

Yes

its a jew tradition and i hate jews

Yes. Because it looks better

No. Unless there is something wrong with their foreskin there is no reason to do it.

Already did

so does removing labia

Well better cut off ya eye lids becuase they looks better!

No.

Didn't know that was a thing.
No it doesn't.

Yes it does! I find people without eyelids super sexy!

only difference is thats called genital mutilation
where as with guys, who cares right?

>family is christfag
>no desecration of flesh
>no tats, no piercings, no brands
>only the scars that you earn
>just like the best movies, uncut
>only had it be a deal breaker with a girl twice
I'm okay with it.

no, it's a barbaric jewish tradition that permanently alters boys without their consent

Absolutely.

"Over 54 percent of women said they prefer a circumcised penis, according to a survey of 1,000 women from AdamandEve.com. Of the other half, 33 percent of women said they had no preference between cut and uncut (hey, a penis is a penis, right?) and 3 percent preferred an uncircumcised guy."

dude eyelidlessness is my biggest fetish

Well here's the thing. Eyelids serve a purpose, it's not extra skin that can be cut off.

never

>not liking the appearance of protruding inner labia

but without eyelids you can't miss anything when you blink
And foreskin serves a purpose, otherwise it wouldn't have evolved

No it's a barbaric ritual.

by that logic lets cut off your nipples
they serve no purpose for males

It's the best!
But foreskin is there to keep your dick head moist!

Yep. It looks better that way. I dont give a shit about the genital mutilation crap. I've been snipped all my life and if never had any problems. And no I'm not Jewish.

If that's the case, then people shouldn't have to get their wisdom teeth removed

kek

No, because wisdom teeth often cause problems when left to grow
whereas the foreskin doesnt

Do you not have a foreskin, user?

Yes. Cheese dick is a serious problem in our society.

>And no I'm not Jewish.
shure

Was circumcised as a child because I couldn't pee right, always wondered what it would be like to uncut

No reason to cut off nipples, considering they are not detrimental.

However, cutting off the foreskin or eyelids is definitely detrimental in terms of pleasure and moisture respectively.

Phimosis and removal of foreskin helps prevent STDs
No :)

>muh STDs
Wear a rubber ya big dummy.

>removal of foreskin helps prevent STDs
becouse people who have less fun fucking fuck less often
duh

>helps prevent STDs
same can be said about labia
cause i mean its not like they clean their cunts

this

If you clean your dick, your chances of getting infections is just as low as uncircumcised people.
In fact, people would wash their dicks more often because of this, saving many a chick a bad taste in her mouth

>in our society.
you mean Sup Forums?

Nah
Recent studies have shown that there is no difference in pleasure between cut and uncut
Better safe than sorry

On whos authority do they look better, its in eye of beholder

No. Besides making things easier to clean, there isn't really any health benefit besides reducing your chances of getting STDs, but we've got condoms for that shit.

I'm uncut and I'm glad made the choice to not have it done to me.

As you said before we shouldn't need to get wisdom teeth removed because of evolution

>On whos authority do they look better
I'm guessing they are some faggot who looked at a ton of dicks.

Women...

"Over 54 percent of women said they prefer a circumcised penis, according to a survey of 1,000 women from AdamandEve.com. Of the other half, 33 percent of women said they had no preference between cut and uncut (hey, a penis is a penis, right?) and 3 percent preferred an uncircumcised guy."

No, for many reasons.

1. It's unnecessary unless you're a kike or have a medical issue.
2. Foreskins are a natural lubricant.
3. Foreskins contain millions of nerve endings.
4. Foreskins help protect the penis glands from being desensitized.

>helps prevent STDs

Yeah, so do condoms, and they don't require you to cut part of your dick off.

>Recent studies have shown that there is no difference in pleasure between cut and uncut
i can swear you i for shure feel my foreskin and it would feel different without it stupid jew

Labia actually helps from getting a bacterial infection though.

I can swear you I for sure feel my shaft and it would not make a difference with foreskin you stupid goyim

You do realise you can just roll back the fucking skin when it's erect.

All the women I fucked said it felt good and I'm uncut. Also post ya studies.

It's different in pleasure, with more pleasure being attributed to uncut dicks. Have fun with that info.

>Recent studies have shown..

That phrase has my bullshit alarm going off. Cite your sources faggot.

Nope, sensitivity is not reduced. Don't buy the Mudslime media
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2016-04/ehs-ncd041416.php
From the Journal of Urology

>I support chopping dicks because I care about what stupid sluts think.
>The opinion of females is more important than my own body.

Holy shit I have never met a bigger cuck than you.

So if women said they prefer men that chop their feet off, you'd run out to Home Depot and get a chainsaw and cut yours off because you have no self respect and allow the opinions of women to define what you do with your body?

PLEASE kill yourself you worthless cuck.

Oh Really? can you provide us with any of these studies? because all of the studies ive seen prove the exact opposite.

The difference in pleasure isnt hypothetical you dumbass, its incredibly obvious. its a quantifiable, measurable difference explained by science. You can argue all you want about how cut dicks look better if thats your opinion (they dont)
you can argue that "chicks like them better"
(they dont)
but those kind of arguments at least have some kind of basis that you can desperately cling to, whereas trying to argue that they feel the exact same is retarded.

>sensitivity is reduced

Source?

Girls do not care about your dicks, even cut ones aren't attractive they're just better to look at. While having sex there's absolutely no difference and I've never had a guy take his pants of and be disappointed it's uncut.

Even if sensitivity is the same, it's still not worth the risk of a botched circumcision.

Are you fuckers too lazy to pull back your foreskin to wash your dick? If you clean your dick and wear a condom, it's the same. It still provides natural lubrication and reduces friction, therefore reducing soreness for both you and your partner.

what? how is that even comparable? labia has a purpose while foreskin doesn't.

hereAlso for fun
>jme.bmj.com/content/unethical-not-recommend-circumcision
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0140673607603134
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5296634/

Why would I mutilate my new born son ?

More than 1 in 2 uncircumcised males will get anadverse foreskin-related medical condition over their lifetime. Wide-ranging evidence from surveys, physiological measurements, and the anatomical location of penile sensory receptors responsible for sexual sensation strongly and consistently suggested that MC has no detrimental effect on sexual function, sensitivity or pleasure. United States studies showed that early infant MC is cost saving. The evidence supporting early infant MC has further strengthened since the positive AAP and CDC reviews.

>3 women
>must mean every women
wew lad

Well as an uncut fag, I can experience sex and masturbation both ways, I can do it normally, or I can hold the foreskin back and do it like I was cut, it feels 100x better the uncut way, plus, my dick doesn't dry out, and I don't need lube to masturbate, the foreskin also aids in actual penetration, and feels better for the woman.

Circumcision is a religious practice that American doctors hijacked and pushed as a needed procedure just so they can get paid more. You don't need to have it done, there are no benefits, and I can tell you that it doesn't feel better.

Only reason you should do it is if you have a deformed dick, you can't be bothered to wash properly, or your a Muslim or Jew.

Well I haven't because I actually take care of my dick, you filthy Jew.

>More than 1 in 2

So that would be everybody? lol

Thats some of the most desperate biased shit Ive ever seen. Its shameful that thats supposed to be "professional" to any degree. So I guess America and the jews are right and the the majority of the civilized world is just unethical right? what a load of shit.

>over their lifetime
>is only 1/4 of the way through of their entire life
It's another way of saying >50%. You're are the type of person that doesn't know how to use their intuition
>I disagree with evidence so it must be biased

except its not evidence. That study you sent was incredibly inconclusive, and is far outweighed by studies that yield different results.

You're the one looking through the lens of confirmation bias trying to convince everyone that we should get our dicks sliced, yet i'm the one who's biased?

4 million children born in the States each year, they've convinced you that you're better having your kid circumcised, they get a never ending, guaranteed stream of operations that they're paid for.

Of course they are going to tell you that you NEED it lol, they don't want you fucking with their money,

Look at countries where the medical industry isn't ran like a commercial business - They don't tell people they need it, because they don't. You're all just being conned by Jews and people in suits who don't want to lose out on 2+ million operations a year.

>dick drying out
Why would i want my dick moist in the first place? All the time? I dont want fucking mold and shit

>Why would i want my dick moist in the first place

Because it's meant to be.

>I dont want fucking mold and shit

So wash it daily, it's not hard

> 92% of straight women prefer circumsized penis
> 83% said they would not date an uncircumsized male.
> The most common responses to describe an uncut dick were "wierd", "ugly", "gross", "unclean".
Thank you Mom and Dad!

Except it wasn't biased. It was a study that researched a medical search engine that observed over 1000 studies based on circumcision. The researchers then looked at the studies that were rated from PubMed based on high evidence and quality. To say that this is biased and inconclusive is the same to say that CNN and Fox News both have the same political views. It's not just wrong, it's stupid.

As someone who got circumcised at 23, 26 now. I can lighten your folks with an insight.
Having a foreskin was nice, but it has issues, just like not having a foreskin. I have phimosis and stretching and creams didnt work, so, off it came.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, some women like cut, some like uncut.
Most don't give a flying fuck, because being cut or uncut doesn't mean you're good or bad at sex, if you're a bad lay, it has nothing to do with your cock.
If being cut makes you happy, good for you, feel good about yourself.
If being uncut makes you happy, good for you, feel good about yourself.
Stop worrying about others.

Only applies to American women, and they all seem to prefer niggers anyway

Happy, uncut Eurofag here

Yep, it's an actual business. People think they burn that foreskin like other biohaz, but they sell that shit to companies that make medical products out of it.

I doubt that faggot. Post your source or else you're just a lying cocksucking kike.

MY MOMMA DIDNT CUT ME OR ANYONE IN MY FAMILY

MY DAD WANTED TO GET ME CUT WHEN I WAS 6 YEARS OLD BUT MY MAMA WOULDNT LET HIM

YEARS LATERS UP TO TODAY I AM ABLE TO PULL THE SKIN ALL THE WAY BACK REVEALING ALL OF THE HEAD WITH 0 PAIN

So tell me why should I still cut it
Other then the fact that the disgusting smegma builds up once in a while which is the only thing I really hate about it

Plus is it worth the permanent nerve loss? The guys who were cut as a child will never know the feeling of foreskin which is why I feel I should keep it, but EVERYDAY I WISH I WAS CUT BECAUSE IF THE HORRIBLE SMELL I clean it one night and it already smells the next day

wash your fucking dick maybe?

>I clean it one night and it already smells the next day

That's not normal. Wtf are you washing it with? Try not using strong soaps, use some mild body wash or something. It shouldn't smell if you keep it clean.

Yes, no question about it.

Problem is that with this kind of review, it would have been possible in the same way to demonstrate that removing the whole penis is desirable to achieve those public health benefit.
Same with total abstinence and HIV I suppose.
More than bias, it is a problem of clinical relevance

Yeah, it's like saying a cat is safer because it's been declawed.
Sure it is, but... fucking stupid.

are you/they actually trying to convince me that an entire super sensitive hood of skin that glides up a down the glans and shaft doesnt change the way you experience pleasure? because THAT is fucking stupid. Cut and uncut guys just dont experience pleasure the same way, it doesnt take a team of circumcised researchers to explain this. men with tight circumcisions can barley even get a fucking handjob without some kind of lubricant, and i know thats true because ive heard it from some of my cut friends and my girlfriend talking about her ex. she also immediately preferred my Dick to his and now says she doesnt even think she would want to be with a cut guy after getting with me. Now of course thats just her, some girls will prefer cut guys and some will prefer uncut guys and some wont really care. and at the end of the day its just dick and how good you are in bed/how naturally attractive your dick is matter way more than if its fucking cut or not. Prick like you just need to stop trying to tell me that I should get/have been cut. I fucking love being uncut and all the girls Ive been with have loved it as well.

chill out bro.

I didn't because I figure he can choose to do it later, though he does get made fun of for it.

>Problem is that with this kind of review
You mean one that studied over 40,000 men?
>it would have been possible in the same way to demonstrate that removing the whole penis is desirable to achieve those public health benefit.
Same with total abstinence and HIV I suppose.
More than bias, it is a problem of clinical relevance
What is phantom pain?

there is literally nothing less manly than having part of your dick cut off to please some bitch.

It never evolved away, it is completely useless, and more than anything it is a nuisance.

Except for busting load after load in some bitch's mouth who can't get enough of your cock.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understood your post

Sorry. I just got here. What's this reply to?

I'm really sorry you have to deal with american women who think jew dicks are normal. Bitches here are sensible human beings.

Thats less manly?
not the guy you replied to but can you fucking read

>re you/they actually trying to convince me that an entire super sensitive hood of skin that glides up a down the glans and shaft doesnt change the way you experience pleasure? because THAT is fucking stupid. Cut and uncut guys just dont experience pleasure the same way,
see
>it doesnt take a team of circumcised researchers to explain this.
apparently, it does
>men with tight circumcisions can barley even get a fucking handjob without some kind of lubricant, and i know thats true because ive heard it from some of my cut friends and my girlfriend talking about her ex. she also immediately preferred my Dick to his and now says she doesnt even think she would want to be with a cut guy after getting with me.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>Prick like you just need to stop trying to tell me that I should get/have been cut.
I'm not telling you to get circumcised or not. I'm debunking the myth that circumcised dicks have less sensitivity.

>chill out bro.
lul wut. No need to get upset

You're very wrong.
From a medical point of you, it serves quite a few purposes. And preseving the sensitiivty of the tip of your cock is quite useful from an evolutionary perspective. Why do you feel we, as a species, feel pleasure durijng intercourse if not for the facilitation of procreation?

My dick is big and uncut. Go cry somewhere else with your tiny cut cocks.