I've finally overcome my alcoholism by finding a new release

I've finally overcome my alcoholism by finding a new release.
I go to the pet store, by a feeder mouse, and kill it. It's so much better of an escape, it doesn't rot my mind and body and I actually feel very much in control throughout the whole process.
Mostly I grab them by the tail and swing and bash them against the cage bars, which eventually severs their spinal cord if done repetitively with enough force. I've found the males always die 2-3 swings after the females, interestingly.

I'm not really concerned about the morality of it because they always die extremely quickly after the last blow. My only concern: does this still count as an addiction of sorts? Or can I finally all myself sober now?

You're doing just fine, OP.
Good Job.

you should try basketball or something

Why

sounds good to me. keep rockin in the free world

you could always kys instead, i find this always helps with addiction, 100% success rate

>I've finally overcome my alcoholism by finding a new release.

This is how serial killers are born

Really?!? Is this true?!? XDDDD LMFAO
XD
LOL
GREAT MEME
>kys

>trying this hard

kys

kek

use babies instead, more satisfying because you know those fuckers are gonna be annoying little kids in a few years time.

You sure got me there

stay classy OP

this youd be doing the world a favor

I agree with this user. I'd much rather you kill yourself these mice. In fact if you should everyone what you're supposedly doing, most would put a mouse live over yours

Hurting harmless animals for fun.

You are the absolute lowest of the low. I have more respect for drunks

consider yourself a snake that needs a moues to survive

kill it in a less barbaric, more practical way though? I don't know

You should put them in toilet paper roll tubes and insert them in your ass until they suffocate.

Seek help immediately

this

why do you have to ruin the fun
i so wanted it to be real, to have fun on Sup Forums again

but yes, the site is so dead now

>He didn't say the mouse in the picture was his, that has literally no relevance.

Fuck that guy, i keked at ur little gag.

ouch. i baited. fuck you OP. just don't write this ever again.

its an addiction since that is your personality

at least buy a snake to feed them too after they are dead

I don't think you have an escape.

Enjoy your alcoholism.

You were never an alcoholic, OP. You are and always have been a sociopath.
Your use of alcohol and need for escape is a purely antisocial behavior.
Yes, you've succeeded in replacing one vise with another, but you did so by an unapparent digression.
The new path that you've accepted has a cumulative effect more akin to heroin than alcohol. The difference is that it won't kill you, but someone close to you.
Many people have very dark urges, it is how we choose to engage them that defines our humanity. Be careful, OP.