I'm a 25 year old guy; I've been struggling with alcoholism for several years now; I'm on antidepressants since last...

I'm a 25 year old guy; I've been struggling with alcoholism for several years now; I'm on antidepressants since last September; I like to cross-dress (pic related) and I'm gonna move to China in a couple of months.
I'm drunk right now and would love to talk to somebody / answer some questions that anyone would like to ask me

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01GA0I97E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1
amazon.com/XYD-Dancing-Elegant-Strappy-Sandals/dp/B06XB3GFPD/ref=sr_1_62?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1488677352&sr=1-62&nodeID=679416011&refinements=p_n_size_browse-vebin:1285117011,p_36:2661613011&psc=1
amazon.com/Soft-Style-Hush-Puppies-Sharyl/dp/B019UMBZHA/ref=sr_1_83?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1488677352&sr=1-83&nodeID=679416011&refinements=p_n_size_browse-vebin:1285117011,p_36:2661613011&psc=1
amazon.com/J-Renee-Womens-Laceyann-Dress-Green/dp/B01INJMQ38/ref=sr_1_99?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1488677387&sr=1-99&nodeID=679416011&refinements=p_n_size_browse-vebin:1285117011,p_36:2661613011&psc=1
amazon.com/FSJ-Stilettos-Pointed-Embellishments-Sky-Blue/dp/B06W2PN8TN/ref=sr_1_269?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1488677490&sr=1-269&nodeID=679416011&refinements=p_n_size_browse-vebin:1285117011,p_36:2661613011&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would you put on a pretty dress for me?

just go away

What does it feel like to have someone fuck you in the ass?

I put on dresses just for fun... so yeah, I guess

pretty good actually ;)

Write "funny bun" on your palm

Tell us the story of the first time you dressed as a girl and got fucked.

What is the deal with chicks and selfie poses?

Seems like in every other selfie the chick has her non-phone arm posed like that.

It's almost like a meme or something.

sorry it took so long

Lets see you in a cute dress

well the first time I dressed as a girl and the first time I got fucked are two different events... the first time I dressed as a girl was in my teens. the first time i got fucked was during a vacation in Bulgaria - I met some guy on grindr

STUNNING id ravish u all night ur gorgous

well, what it just feels kinda natural and cute... what do you think the non-cellphone arm should be doing? saluting hitler?

nice of you to say... i guess :D

thanks, any more pics of ur sexy self?

not that many - I'd rather talk about something... I mean, getting compliments is nice - but it's so much easier on some shady other websites... As I said, I'd like to have a conversation / answer questions.

You in a cute dress would get more people in here to talk to you. How tall are you?

unfortunately, I'm almost 6 feet :/

So, tall is sexy and I would love to see you in heels. What will you be doing in china?

what the fuck is you user

a tall sexy amazonian princess

I don't have heels yet - heels in size 12 are not that common and usually not that cheap...
I'll be starting my professional life in China. I just finished my master's degree and I'll be going to China as a junior engineer

How cute does your penis look in a pair of tight panties? =)

Do you keep your body shaved smooth? Do you wear dresses just at home or out in public?

Does it feel nice to walk around in a skirt and be feminine?

Is this you in this pic?

I don't shave... so you'll be the judge...
No, I don't keep my body shaved smooth, sorry. I'm not a shemale; I simply like to crossdress

I only wear dresses at home

It really does! Don't get me wrong, I kinda like being a man - but dressing up in private and feeling like a beautiful girl is incredibly nice

Those are cute panties. Take them off and tells us what you liked and hated the most about school.

Well I didn't really hate School at all, actually. I mean, due dates and schedules were a pain in the ass, but compared to adult life... I .liked being able to socialize and see my friends daily. I know that might sound lame; but growing up, I've really learnt to appreciate free time and friendships!

Pic isn't you. Can tell from your palm, part of my job. Get out faggot.

Take a pic with those panties off. What do your friends think about you moving? How long will you be in china?

Full of shit NEET trying to make himself feel better. Cut the act and start fixing your life faggot.

Ever thought of finding yourself a sugar daddy?

ok, got any advice besides " fixing your life"?

you're basically me except i'm not moving to china and i'm not depressed.
live your life how you want and fuck everyone else mate

No, I'm not in need of financial support. I simply like to crossdress; but I have a "real life" with a "real" job that pays money...

thanks mate, it's nice to get a word of encouragement from a stranger ;)

What kind of female clothing do you have, and how many of them? Do you also do makeup, hair styling, nails, etc?

I first started with underwear. I moved on to swimwear and dresses and soon wanted to purchase everything that looked cute and affordable. right now, i own about 30 pieces of women's clothing. I also do makeup and nails from time to time; but mostly the dressing up part is what motivates me ;)

Is there any reason why you like female clothing so much? Like, is it because of sexual reasons, or you just likes it and feels relaxed.

so what's your deal? you gay or what?

It's not really because of sexual reason. It just feels nice to wear women's clothes and feel like a desirable woman...

no

Lets see you in your favorite dress

Ok, but do you also like being a man or you would rather be completely female?

i guess that would be the on in the original post... that's why I chose it

I absolutely like being a man! crossdressing isn't as much a part of my life as this post makes it seem. I love being a man - but I like to feel appreciated and admired from time to time

Would that include having a guy over to your place and having him treat you like a woman?

It really depends. I usually prefer being with girls; but from time to time I don't mind being the girl myself. I know that might sound weird, but it' s just the way I am...

I'm late to the party, but I also cross dress and wear size 12s, I could point you in the direction of some really cute yet inexpensive heels if you want. They make me feel twice as girly in some outfits, I'm basically the same height as you too

That's interesting. I'm MTF trans and always hated being a man, but never had a thing for "girly" clothing. I dress pretty much androgynously most of the time.

Nice trips, we have to see what you look like now, its a policy on Sup Forums...... don't look it up just post a pic.......

please, do tell / point ;)

You got a Kik to share with?
It's going to take me a while to track them all down again. Not sure I'll get a good selection in time of a thread

Well u will turn into an ugly cross dresser when u get fat from drinking. Then you'll try killing urself. Good luck

That's very interesting! I guess, we as a species are just weird. Like I said, I am very much into girls - but at the same time I like to feel like a pretty girl myself...

where are you from?

Been there, done that... and recovered. Thank you very much for your words of encouragement!

Germany

Sorry, I don't have Kik

nudes?

postmore!

Not gonna lie, I'd suck your cock

about what?
you're clearly accessing the internet right now.so you either lack the ability to access some incredible pron sites, or you're not that smart...

The Chinese are known as a super liberal and accepting country that are definitely going to love your cross dressing and not blame your alcoholism and depression on personal failings. Have fun over there.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01GA0I97E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

amazon.com/XYD-Dancing-Elegant-Strappy-Sandals/dp/B06XB3GFPD/ref=sr_1_62?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1488677352&sr=1-62&nodeID=679416011&refinements=p_n_size_browse-vebin:1285117011,p_36:2661613011&psc=1

amazon.com/Soft-Style-Hush-Puppies-Sharyl/dp/B019UMBZHA/ref=sr_1_83?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1488677352&sr=1-83&nodeID=679416011&refinements=p_n_size_browse-vebin:1285117011,p_36:2661613011&psc=1

amazon.com/J-Renee-Womens-Laceyann-Dress-Green/dp/B01INJMQ38/ref=sr_1_99?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1488677387&sr=1-99&nodeID=679416011&refinements=p_n_size_browse-vebin:1285117011,p_36:2661613011&psc=1

amazon.com/FSJ-Stilettos-Pointed-Embellishments-Sky-Blue/dp/B06W2PN8TN/ref=sr_1_269?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1488677490&sr=1-269&nodeID=679416011&refinements=p_n_size_browse-vebin:1285117011,p_36:2661613011&psc=1

Not sure what your style is.

And sorry for the messy links, I'm on mobile

This is now a dogs in pots thread.

would love to cum in your ass before you go.

I'm sorry, but I'm not entirely convinced that you are the person in the pic. Could you post a timestamp with the set of clothes you had? You don't need to be dressed in it, just to be sure that it is you.

So you're an apologist for Avery self absorbed freak out there.
I hope they eat you when you get to China.

This is a thing now.

through the bottom of my heart: thank you! I know, my alcoholism isn't doing anyone a favor; I'm also aware that my depression is not optimal. What I am sure of, though, is that I want to life a life worth of living. And that life happens to be as a guy who happens to like to cross dress in his free time...

Well I feel like a monster now.

ok

>or you're not that smart
Not understanding they want more hot pix of OP

Do a Nazi salute

Why though? I'm a human being just like anyone else... Maybe Sup Forums is is no the place to try to connect with strangers - but I sure as hell tried

everyone jump on the CD no one cares about the only interesting behavior on that list:
why the hell are you moving to china OP?
do you know chinese? are you american now?

also alcohol and anti depressants is usually a pretty bad combo

Fucking kill yourself

Thinking anyone would give a shit about you,
post pix or fuck off

I'm moving to China 'cause I got offered a job there. After finishing my studies, I felt like experiencing something new - that's why I accepted. I'm living in Germany right now, as I'm a German citizen. I studied Chinese for one semester. I would have love to study more; but this will have to do for now...

antidepressants and alcohol are indeed a bad combo... I am working on that...

that's a bold move, kudos, good luck with that fag, no offence.

no offence taken; thank you!

>I'm sorry, but I'm not entirely convinced that you are the person in the pic. Could you post a timestamp with the set of clothes you had? You don't need to be dressed in it, just to be sure that it is you.
Asking again for the second time. I don't want to be annoying or rude, but if OP's pic isn't you, then this thread is bait.

why should that matter?