Pelicans
10:30 PM
Kings

Mavericks
10:30 PM
Lakers

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZQkWpGvA
pedestrian.tv/news/sport/melbourne-now-has-more-1-nba-draft-picks-than-any-/6f789807-9e84-4dae-99f4-65fad9a26cdb.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shitty thread by a leaf

>mfw someone said Anthony Davis is a top 5 player near me

Canada forgot to mention Curry broke the 3pt-in-a-game record with 13.

Also, for the new thread:

So Felton ended up on the Clippers? Nice pick-up for them at the vet minimum. I always felt he was underrated when he was sitting on the end of the bench at the Mavs after the Knicks trade. He's not great but he's a very serviceable backup and was never as bad as he was made out to be

Is Anthony Davis on suicide watch?

Are the times eastern or western and why would you only list times for one time zone?

This made me so mad I'm going to kill myself

What did you expect from
>a fucking leaf

I ref youth leagues during the summer, and it's just gotten worse and worse. This summer, I had just one game where I was standing at half court and taking four steps either way because they would just cross half court and chuck it.

One kid on the blue team must have put up at least 10 by himself, made the first one and one right before the game ended. He got lucky and the last one banked in, so he turns around and start doing that Curry dance from the capri sun commercial, while the other team brings the ball up and scores the game winning (you guessed it) three pointer.

I talked to both coaches after the game and they both said they tried to stop it and implement some fundamentals but the kids just don't care. Parents are frustrated because no one is passing and if their kid gives up the ball, it's guaranteed they are not getting it back.

When I had a minute, I talked to the kids and tried to explain the importance of developing a well rounded game, pointed to guys like Damian Lillard who are great three point shooters but have solid midrange games and can drive to the hoop.

Now, during year, I do part time reffing for high school and college games (mostly D2) and what you find is that this is not the case. I think there's a niche for players who develop fundamentals now as a result of this chucking and those are the guys that make it to the next level.

He needs to come home

He's just in a shit team.
He's also shit.

>Thanks for hanging out, user. You know I have the NBA record for threes in a game, right? ... What? Steph Curry?

He has 20 million sheets to wipe his tears away with

>Nobody breaks my record without paying the price. >NOT HERE
>NOT EVER

Honestly surprised it lasted this long considering the meme offense the Warriors run. Kobe and Marshall both held it, didn't they?

It's because games where a player scores 10+ 3s are usually blowouts

Westbrook is going to have a movie based on him one day

I just have one question

Mad at Curry?

30 for 30: Days of Thunder

Imagine if NONE of them end up winning a chip

Don't reply boys, don't fuel the fire

OKC fucked up so bad

No need to imagen because they won't.

Steph, Kobe, and Donyell shared it. Studying game tape from forever ago suggests that Pistol Pete hit 16 shots from what would have been the three point line. Jerry West once hit 14.

This.

And Westgod beats the Warriors in 7 with a triple double in every game before being swept by the Cavs in 6

What would a 30 for 30 be called if Westbrook wins one in OKC without any of those guys?

>30 for 30: The Legend of Brodie
>30 for 30: Catching Lightning in a Bottle
>30 for 30: Teenage Mutant Ninja Russell

Steph Curry broke an NBA record tonight

Lmao, you guys like making up stories. Are you children or are you just autistic?

Where/how do we start rebuilding the Memphis Grizzlies?

In my mind, you gotta move Conley/Randolph and build around Gasol's prime. I'd make a trade for Exum from the Jazz, surround them with shooters at the 2 and 3. Make a run at Ibaka this summer.

pastebin.com/ZQkWpGvA

Should GSW trade Klay for Hield/Asik/TJones?

Idk but they should shop him around and see what they can get for him

Get some big black cock to defend the paint

Klay for jj reddit str8 up

Who says no? Both are in slumps and all they need is a change of seanary

Good thing you are a retard, curry is one of the best point guards at driving to the hoop

Still blew a 3-1 series lead

No he's not. Not even top 10. This is the only reply you will get from me.

>wanting Klay to go postal and kill the organization.

No thanks.

k, and...

only reason I said those players is because Pelicans are desperate to keep AD happy, Klay would fit perfectly because he's exactly what they wish Hield would be like

not really. Cleveland shouldn't have lost some early games. Golden State lost to the better team.

not like the Cloppers who choke year after year.

don't reply to that guy it's the obese roleplayer and another one of his fake stories

he's roleplaying as a youth league ref now lmao how far he's fallen

lol wut no

Klay's shot will start falling.

And why would they want Asik's contract? He's awful.

Except he's not...he flails and incredibly weak around the hoop.

truly an underrated player in the league, LeBron was a fucking a nigger to him during the Championship runs, he made him look like a child yelling at him, hope Chalmers gets one more ring so LeBron is no better than him forever

>Chiaotzu a badass in DB
>just a plot device for a second tier character in DBZ

APOLOGIZE

NOW

>badass

Not really. The dude couldn't even do simple arithmetic. He needed to use his fingers to count.

>implying the Pelicans wouldn't give any amount fo players just for the chance to tell AD they got the best player from a 73-9 team
and because GSW is going to be desperate for size by the time the playoffs come around

Sure on a global level, yes. But for starting point guards in the NBA, he's middle-of-the-pack at best. When his three ball isn't falling Curry is average to below average because his inside game is shit

>celebrating regular season-only players

I hope the Warriors win the title this year. Following years, y'all can have it.

>that flag
>that post
Are you even trying? 0/10 worst fuckin bait ever. No lie.

Sorry based Steph, I just had too much LeBron semen in my throat to truly appreciate you :(

I know who is superior now

Warriors lose to the Clippers in 6. Chris Paul makes his first Conference Finals but Blake sprains his ankle so they get swept by the Spurs. Cleveland repeats in 5.

Durant leaving solidified him as the greatest Thunder of alltime.

>It's a Berry takes over the general episode

Ignoring that the Warriors wouldn't do it.

The Pelicans would need to throw in a pick to make it a fair trade. But that pick is likely too valuable, and the Warriors don't really *want* a pick.

Plus NOLA need a new center with Asik gone, even if he's pretty terrible.

Pelicans are in a real dilemma. They have one great player, they're a complete dumpster fire otherwise, and they need to be extremely careful with the few remaining tradeable assets they have. I genuinely don't know they turn shit around. It's honestly a easier to run the fucking Nets right now.

I would do very bad things with that woman

Show me Curry dominating in the Finals and then @ me

why does she look plastic in that pic?

I'm glad my point guard is not only the best 3 point shooter, but the best finishing guard at the hole.

ooh!!!!! /nba/ btfo!!!

>3 Bulls players

Lighting and make up

they either expected way too much from Buddy or they didn't plan for Holiday taking a month+ off, even though he told them in advance.
I mean really, if AD had had basic 20/10/5 games the first few games, it would have been record setting blowouts, they must be trusting the process without telling AD

lol, k, if you say so

>being mad at facts

GOT EM

>Harden
>FGA
>5.1

Bullshit, Harden fucking lives in that area fishing for fouls

Damn this nigga just lit these niggas on fire

You didn't have to do em like that

>what is game 4

Lmfao shut the fuck up. You don't even live in a city, or even in a country, that hase a team in the NBA. You're forever a bandwagon

Brazil just put the Aussie in a body bag pray for him

How many number 1 draft picks are from your hometown m8? I''ll wait

pedestrian.tv/news/sport/melbourne-now-has-more-1-nba-draft-picks-than-any-/6f789807-9e84-4dae-99f4-65fad9a26cdb.htm

oh shit blue board wassup

friendly reminder that the washington wizards are currently 1-5

>one game
>of 7

It's funny how we can't post nsfw shit but the Sup Forums 7-1 banner has a girl getting it up the ass

who dis? My friend wants to know

Oh wow, they can produce one good player in intervals. Not even enough to own a team, let alone an organization. Good try though, bandwagon

Yotsuba B is a mistake

Who can stop Westbrook from winning MVP, MIP, DPOTY and 6MOTY ?

5 most disappointing teams so far

1. Mavs
....POWER GAP
2. Wizards
...gap
3. Pelicans
4. Heat
...gap
5. Philidaelphia

So what happens when Blake Griffin goes home to OKC after they dump off Kanter next season?

They play basketball?

>dump off Kanter

good luck with that

if he did this in Game 7 last year it would've been much more impressive, but he didn't, it's cool that he redeemed himself for the loss against the lakers, but he should focus on redeeming him finals loss.

How isn't the Pacers 1st or 2nd? Most experts had them in the same league with Boston and Toronto.

If blake gets to come home to the thunder, then westbrook should be able to come home to the lakers after they dump D'angelo

You mean the lakeys

Ummmmmmmm how do we stop them

Literally have the best defense in the league

Blake would never leave CP3.
They have too many commercials/videos together; They're buttbuddies

>Kanter
Whats the general opinion on this guy? Like what are his strengths?

>warriors win
>/nba/ forgets their four chan pass login all of a sudden

He's good at banter on the sidelines

Poor man's James Harden of bigs. Great on offense and rebounding, liability on defense.

He pussy

Anything else?

Like seriously?

I thought he was a defensive piece, but is he garbo?

D'angelo is the next Curry, you can't just dump talent like that for an aging superstar.

Thanks user, appreciate it

He's an above average iso defender but he loses his fucking mind when he needs to rotate or switch. I haven't seen such a piss poor help defender since Okur.