twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

England-Chelsea
France-PSG
Germany-Bayern
Italy-Inter

river plate

Namibia - Black Africa

>He Mad

..........Some Italianon told me that Inter is seen more as the insufferably arrogant team with a delusional fanbase and comically overblown sense of importance, which in Italy is normally held in humurous contrast to the the many ignominious failures in Inter's history. Juve is the designated "antagonist team to hate even though it's the most domestically supported" club.

TL:DR; Italian Sup Forumsoster said that among the big three, Juve is traditional juggernaut, Milan the admired and traditionally succesful "good" team, and that Inter is basically hilarious comic relief for everyone.

isnt Juventus the evil team in Italy?

In the NBA, it's still them

Lakers, Habs, Cowboys, Yankees

alternatively, Boston's teams

> Thinks Chelsea is evil
> Forgot Tottenham almost stole the title from Based Leicester last season

Agree with the other evil empires though.

>MADraw is the evil team in ASSpain

nice try Bartolomeu

Olympiakos.

Basically the team that has won the most in each country.

think it's Anderlecht in Belgium

ajax isn't relevant enough to be the supervillain anymore, pretty sure its psv now

Major League Baseball- New York Yankees

>Italy-Inter
>this flag

Spain: Real Madrid
USA: New York Yankees

It's interesting how both of these teams are slowly starting to be replaced by their traditional rivals. In Spain, I wouldn't be surprised if more people hate Barcelona these days, and in the US there are almost as many people who hate Boston as there are people who hate New York.

This. Chelsea underwent some character development in the 15/16 season and gained a bit of sympathy after drawing against Tottenham with the GOAT title-winning goal from Aiden Azzar.

Now they're full-blown villains beating what are supposed to be defensively-stable teams 4-0 and 5-0 like its nothing.

Brazil - Flamengo

Spain - Barca
England - Man U
Italy - Inter, more like Juve
Germany - Bayern

ajax is still the most hated team in the netherlands

Have Chelsea ever not been the villains post-Abramovich? I feel like Mourinho really cemented that reputation early on.

Man U are the comedy relief villains. Them wasting all this money on flops like Fellaini, Nogba, Memepiss etc. is like watching the villain buy a big laser just to have it blow up in their faces.

Plus they have Mouyes, Ibra, and their fanbase to add that smug hateable factor so it's not just lovable idiots.

Nice try Ahmed Rodriguez

Every Italian has told me they despise Inter even if they're irrelevant to their favorite club, they're considered filth

Real Madrid under Florentino in a nutshell:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DspfQhlkeE

>I have no idea what I'm doing
>I don't know how to improve this club
>Bu I want to reassure you that I have a lot, I repeat, a lot of money

100% accurate. Juve is designated evil team, don't forget about the match fixing scandal.

>England-Chelsea
It's obviously Leeds

Portugal - Benfica

Red is the color of evil.

He said teams not franchises

>Leeds
>relevant enough to be angry about
pick one

Leeds can't even get their fucking castle back from Kent.

Thats ManU of the past 4 years but the 20 before that they were the unrelenting beast of the Premier League.

Thank fuck all the little shits I grew up with get a quarter of the taste I and many more got. They'll be back eventually though

they won four league titles in a row recently
they almost won the league last year but choked against >De Graafschap, which was the funniest thing I've seen since slippy G
they're currently in second place

As soon as someone mentions United one of them appears on the defensive...

Pray tell mate, what part of Manchester are you from?

And Corinthians.

Basketball - gsw
Football - cowboys

Yankees for baseball
Lakers for Basketball
Cowboys for NFL

How a team with 18 Scudetti, 7 Coppa Italia, 3 UEFA Cup and 3 Champions League should be a comic relief for someone is honestly unclear.
But you can keep your beliefs, you are still just a US flag in a football topic

England: Chelsea
Spain: Real Madrid
France: Formerly Marseilles, now PSG
Italy: Formerly Inter, now Juve
Germany: Bayern
Portugal: Benfica
Scotland: Formerly Rangers, now The Rangers

Their slogan is "literally "hate me more"

>Poland

t. Jock Stein

>Not the Memeiors

L*rry, please go.

Spain - Barca
England - Liverpool
Germany - Bayern
Italy - Inter
France - No-one gives a fuck about French football

Success breeds jealousy

It's RB Leipzig here now actually

>VIOLENCIA compensating asspained fans
Goldenkek.mpv

Do people hate the Seattle Seahawks?
Some people in the matchthread yesterday were saying that.

Can we all agree that teams that are bankrolled by Arabs and the like are more evil than teams with shit fanbases and/or teams that are historically dominant? (Unless it's a team that blatantly rigged games like Juve)

fucking cockroaches

definitely rb leipzig

I know, right?

ODIAME MÁS PUTOS

why are chelsea bad guys?

>russian money
>le dribble fall down man
>mean brazilian spanish striker bully guy

Why do the most evil/hated teams of their respective have the most fans though?

>Real
>Juventus
>Bayern
>ManU

All glory chasers?

>t. HSV fan (kill me now)

y-you too

>scottish "football"
>relevant

m8 pls

Literally the Cruz Azul of Serie A
We are the good guys lad

rare

there can be only one

To be fair Celtic are objectively hated as much

Scotland is full of huns and miserable bitter cunts

explain what rb leipzig are doing that bayern haven't done or aren't doing

Bayern are majority owned by their own fans. Leipzig are owned by a handful of people who all work for Red Bull. It makes a mockery of the 50+1 rule. They're also blatantly an extension of a business made for advertisements, without even giving lip service to the idea of being a part of their community.

You shamelessly stole Sevilla's anthem, pretended it was your "new anthem", and didn't even apologize

German football has a long tradition of fan owned teams while RB Leibzig are owned by a corporation like RB New York and RB Salzburg are. It's also worth noting that Leipzig only exists because RedBull bought the playing license to a team called SSV Markranstädt and basically created their own corporate team to invest money in (something like 100 million euros)

It's us, and I love it.

so if some other clubs fans got together and did the same thing it would be no problem?
i don't really see the issue here, unless they broke rules. it just seems like more competition to me.
i'm not sure you want to stop someone from investing in a team, fan supported or not.

>so if some other clubs fans got together and did the same thing it would be no problem?

It is a problem. These people aren't fans of the club, they're Red Bull employees who bought the club. It's not like they're lifelong fans who suddenly became filthy rich.

>unless they broke rules

They didn't, they just exploited a loophole.

Haven't West Ham became the villains since they try to fight every single team's fans that arrive at the Olympic stadium?

RB Leipzig

>Buyern fags pissing their pants already

this is some next level buyern shilling

Teams can be franchises, Chad de Nonce. Clubs can't be franchises and vice versa

schalke and HSV

Not relevant enough. Same with Luton, Leeds or Millwall.

Flamerinthians.

go hang yourself

Alabama, Ohio State, or Notre Dame

No

>get shafted in europe, take anger out on smaller teams in domestic league
>fans don't show up to league games yet claim to be the best fans in europe
>fans force extremist political narrative that glorifies terrorists on club
>huge inferiority complex towards a team that won't even compete with them for the next 3 years

No brainer

Didn't they have like 4 or 5 Micky mouse CL trophies?

Forgot to include

>best manager was a nonce protector

Yes it is, stupid eagle

I agree, the salt from lakers fans during kobes last year and since has been almost as great as the salt from clinton supporters last night and today

>VIOLENCIA

is that a nickname for valencia? I kekd

>Italian Sup Forumsoster said that among the big three, Juve is traditional juggernaut, Milan the admired and traditionally succesful "good" team, and that Inter is basically hilarious comic relief for everyone.
can confirm

>inter spent more this summer than any serie a club except for Juve
>more than any english club except for the Manchester clubs+Chelsea
>more than any spanish club except for Barcelona
>they're in 9th

fucking kek

This same shit happened in the late 90s..... at least they had Ronaldo & Baggio.

So what? Between 2007 and 2012 Juventus spent around 320 milion to barely get in Europa League.
You just need to find the right players/manager and when you have money like Juventus and Inter (now) you can try as many time as you wanna

Just 3 years ago the team was something like Handanovic, Ranocchia, Silvestre, Juan Jesus, Kuzmanovic, Kovacic, Benassi, Alvaro Pereira, Alvarez, Rocchi, Jonathan, Schelotto.
Icardi, Peresic, Banega, Candreva, Joao Mario are like gold if you look from where we started

Shamrock rovers

But in more relevant leagues, everyone hates arsenal

Anyone who says anything other than Liverpool for the EPL is deluded

.....how tho?

Been to Celtic park every time game this season and it's never been below 50,000 attendance

Honest question, which team is seen as the most successful overall? Juve because of the 30+ scudetti or Milan and its 7 European Cups/UCL?